The Big Bang Theory- Thread (season 8) - Back on 22 Sept

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2017 1:35 am
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15766 posts
541 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Anybody see tonights episode? Has the show jumped the shark? They appear to be introducing a baby...

Also wait what, did they just do a Emily-Raj break-up in like less than 1 min. That was weird and so random, there was like no build-up.
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7114 posts
660 upvotes
Victoria
33966 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2016 11:54 pm
Anybody see tonights episode? Has the show jumped the shark? They appear to be introducing a baby...

Also wait what, did they just do a Emily-Raj break-up in like less than 1 min. That was weird and so random, there was like no build-up.
I acknowledge your points but that was the most glaring thing me this episode. The episode tonight refired a brain cell that I thought was long lost. I haven't seen a got bitten by a random animal and might have rabies plotline since the 80s. I swear it used to be in every sitcom. I can't believe someone brought it back! lol
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8290 posts
1687 upvotes
Toronto
If the writers really wanted to challenge themselves, it would be Sheldon and Amy as the expectant parents
Banned
Oct 9, 2015
1313 posts
239 upvotes
ON
33966 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2016 11:54 pm
I'd agree with you, except the show already jumped the shark about three seasons ago when they turned it into a relationship comedy from a nerd comedy.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1853 posts
205 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 2:26 pm
If the writers really wanted to challenge themselves, it would be Sheldon and Amy as the expectant parents
Yeah that was what I thought was going to happen. The would've been something more out there
Jan 21, 2013
292 posts
38 upvotes
a pretty good episode, (finally) now r they off for the summer?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
23917 posts
5091 upvotes
GTHA
February 25th will see the airing of the landmark 200th episode of “The Big Bang Theory.” To commemorate the milestone, Pasadena, California’s Mayor Terry Tornek has formally declared that day to be “The Big Bang Theory” Day.
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2 ... heory-day/

"Airing Feb. 25, the 200th episode of “The Big Bang Theory” is called “The Celebration Experimentation” and will feature special guests Adam West, Christine Baranski, Sara Gilbert, and Wil Wheaton as the gang finally convinces Sheldon to celebrate his birthday like a normal person."
Banned
Oct 9, 2015
1313 posts
239 upvotes
ON
Big Bang Theory is like a trainwreck now.

It keeps getting worse and worse, with last week's 'baby' episode being the worst one so far.

...yet I can't force myself to look away from the horror.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5369 posts
1144 upvotes
GenerationE wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2016 5:29 am
Big Bang Theory is like a trainwreck now.

It keeps getting worse and worse, with last week's 'baby' episode being the worst one so far.

...yet I can't force myself to look away from the horror.
Same. Like the final few seasons of How I Met Your Mother, I've invested too much time into this to turn away now.
Jan 21, 2013
292 posts
38 upvotes
BluePhirePB wrote:
Feb 25th, 2016 10:03 pm
Well DAMMMMNNNN Penny looked hot tonight!
her boobs were almost poppin outta that dress! could that be why?

i expected a few more gags with adam west..but he came off looking like a confused old man. Can u imagine leonards mom & kripke together?.....Ewwwww
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5369 posts
1144 upvotes
ammaretto007 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2016 10:42 pm
her boobs were almost poppin outta that dress! could that be why?

i expected a few more gags with adam west..but he came off looking like a confused old man. Can u imagine leonards mom & kripke together?.....Ewwwww
Not just that! The hair, colour/style of dress too!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)