:confused:
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
23917 posts
5091 upvotes
GTHA
ammaretto007 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2016 11:02 pm
was last wks episode a repeat?......& WHY?
Yes. NCAA basketball tournament a.k.a. March Madness
Deal Guru
Sep 7, 2006
13928 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
ammaretto007 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2016 11:02 pm
was last wks episode a repeat?......& WHY?
pretty sure there's no new eps until next thursday
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
23917 posts
5091 upvotes
GTHA
ammaretto007 wrote:
Mar 24th, 2016 8:35 pm
seriously?....... tonights show was another repeat.
CBS is broadcasting the NCAA basketball tournament a.k.a. March Madness
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
23917 posts
5091 upvotes
GTHA
Penny’s brother and mother has been cast and returns to CBS on Sept. 19.

"Jack McBrayer and Katey Sagal are joining The Big Bang Theory, it was announced today at a Comic-Con panel of the hit CBS/WBTV show’s writers. They will play, respectively, Penny’s brother and mother."
http://deadline.com/2016/07/jack-mcbray ... 201790881/
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8290 posts
1687 upvotes
Toronto
^^^
McBrayer as an ex-drug dealer?
I forgot Sagal has already played the mother of Cuoco's previous sitcom character.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8290 posts
1687 upvotes
Toronto
Canada's most watched sitcom returns tonight at 7:30 pm EST (half hour earlier than the US!) on CTV.
There's a possibility this is the last season unless new deals are struck with the cast.
Dec 22, 2014
460 posts
97 upvotes
Regina, SK
jenviea wrote:
Sep 19th, 2016 7:02 am
Canada's most watched sitcom returns tonight at 7:30 pm EST (half hour earlier than the US!) on CTV.
There's a possibility this is the last season unless new deals are struck with the cast.
The cast have all made ridiculous money doing this show and could retire if they wanted to. So as long as they are at a point where they want to move on and can accept the fact that the kind of money attached to their TBBT days will likely never happen again I can certainly see the show ending. It will be tough for any of them to deal with typecasting moving forward. Johnny, Kaley and Kunal have the most to lose IMO because they have never really shown a lot of acting range - they will get work, but they won't be starring in roles and the paycheques will be smaller. I think Mayim will probably just return to work with her PhD. Jim Parsons will be interesting where he goes, but I think when this show first wraps he will likely focus on stage acting again for a bit as a break. Simon has actually gotten some buzz for his supporting role in the Meryl Streep movie Florence Foster Jenkins. Melissa Rauch has one of the advantages of her TBBT role being quite costumed and over the top that out of costume and character she isn't quite as recognizable - I expect she will end up in some indie films and maybe some supporting roles in Rom Coms.

If they can get Jim Parsons under contract and a few other cast members they might try to run a few more seasons just because there is some good syndication money, but the cast seems somewhat united, so if anyone decides they are done others will probably drop too.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13790 posts
2334 upvotes
Toronto
The season premiere was horrible. The show is getting lazy. Terrible writing.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16062 posts
1001 upvotes
Woodbridge
Clearly the writers are drawing a blank because they don't know where the show is going.

I don't get why they keep introducing new characters because they can't even get it right. I don't even want to look up his name but why is Penny's brother keep getting cast?!? I can't stand him.

I mentioned it before the women are the problem. Is there any of writing them off. LOL
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5369 posts
1144 upvotes
That was a boring premiere. Laugh track is out of control!
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1741 posts
200 upvotes
In another world
bembol wrote:
Sep 20th, 2016 1:07 am
Clearly the writers are drawing a blank because they don't know where the show is going.

I don't get why they keep introducing new characters because they can't even get it right. I don't even want to look up his name but why is Penny's brother keep getting cast?!? I can't stand him.

I mentioned it before the women are the problem. Is there any of writing them off. LOL
I don't even like the girlfriends of Raj. There was no chemistry between them, so IMO I prefer seeing him single.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7114 posts
660 upvotes
Victoria
Yah the show has definitely lost it's mojo. I don't even think there was anything remotely geeky in last nights episode. It was more like a horrible drama than a comedy.
Deal Guru
Sep 7, 2006
13928 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
very disappointed with the premiere.. this used to be one of my favourite shows but I just had the premiere almost as background noise :(