Tags:
[OP]
Nov 7, 2012
657 posts
231 upvotes
TORONTO
Talamasca wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 6:25 pm
Josh's inevitable total meltdown is going to be glorious to behold. That kid is not mentally equipped for this game at all.
May 23, 2017
248 posts
64 upvotes
Talamasca wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 6:25 pm
Josh's inevitable total meltdown is going to be glorious to behold. That kid is not mentally equipped for this game at all.
I don't think he is mentally equipped for life.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2012
657 posts
231 upvotes
TORONTO
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Jul 18th, 2017 2:11 pm
I don't think he is mentally equipped for life.
lol the bb19 reddit has some serious spoilers for the next episode.

I too can't stand Josh. The type of guy who is all about himself, can't take any criticism & sounds like a little b itch 99% of the time.
May 23, 2017
248 posts
64 upvotes
looks like Dom sealed her fate with that speech calling people out. don't worry though, Jesus will save her....
[OP]
Nov 7, 2012
657 posts
231 upvotes
TORONTO
Jul 20th, 2017 9:36 am
looks like Dom sealed her fate with that speech calling people out. don't worry though, Jesus will save her....
lol... all the praying and God stuff made me cringe. Paul is playing really really hard and it seems to be working. My wife thinks he's playing a little too hard.
I personally don't like the decision to vote her off(Dom). But as usual, targets change on a daily. Jess needs to go because Cody has a good chance of making it back in the house. Having Jess still be there will affect votes as the group dwindles in number.
May 23, 2017
248 posts
64 upvotes
akswun wrote:
Jul 20th, 2017 11:15 am
lol... all the praying and God stuff made me cringe. Paul is playing really really hard and it seems to be working. My wife thinks he's playing a little too hard.
I personally don't like the decision to vote her off(Dom). But as usual, targets change on a daily. Jess needs to go because Cody has a good chance of making it back in the house. Having Jess still be there will affect votes as the group dwindles in number.
I hope that cody comes back in just to see the look on Pauls face. I hope that they give that power thing to Jessica and if they get put up on the block she will be able to cancel the vote. Also, tonights episode should be pretty amazing with some big blowups! I'm excited
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9816 posts
878 upvotes
akswun wrote:
Jul 18th, 2017 2:22 pm
lol the bb19 reddit has some serious spoilers for the next episode.

I too can't stand Josh. The type of guy who is all about himself, can't take any criticism & sounds like a little b itch 99% of the time.
I took at look at the spoilers... I guess they are saving that for tonight's episode.

Mark's a cry baby too. What the heck are you crying about? It's week 3. The game barely started. Cody has to come back in the house to clean up all the babies.
May 23, 2017
248 posts
64 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Jul 20th, 2017 11:50 am
I took at look at the spoilers... I guess they are saving that for tonight's episode.

Mark's a cry baby too. What the heck are you crying about? It's week 3. The game barely started. Cody has to come back in the house to clean up all the babies.
no kidding, Mark is crying about his best friend and how he loves dom, hes crazy, plus he has the most blank look in his eyes like he has no brain. anyway, I cant wait for tonight. Who is everyones favs on the show to win? I hope Kevin can somehow go all the way, he's just too cool, look up the video of him and paul in the backyard, Jessica walks by them looking all hot and kevin says to paul "I wish I had a swing like that in my backyard" lol
May 23, 2017
248 posts
64 upvotes
josh is a total meatball, what a baby. for real, this guy is really not ready for the real world, what a mama's boy. tonights special show should be good.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2012
657 posts
231 upvotes
TORONTO
Jul 21st, 2017 9:34 am
josh is a total meatball, what a baby. for real, this guy is really not ready for the real world, what a mama's boy. tonights special show should be good.
He is the effing worst! He totally annoys me but when he was going off after getting pickled (lol) it was amusing. Its fun watching him talk non sense, especially when people egg him on. It's funny the producers chose him to be on the show. Its like he was brought in to instigate shit... but the funny thing is... he has zero clue that he does this. If the producers chose him to annoy the eff out of everyone in the house.... it's working!!
May 23, 2017
248 posts
64 upvotes
akswun wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 9:59 am
He is the effing worst! He totally annoys me but when he was going off after getting pickled (lol) it was amusing. Its fun watching him talk non sense, especially when people egg him on. It's funny the producers chose him to be on the show. Its like he was brought in to instigate shit... but the funny thing is... he has zero clue that he does this. If the producers chose him to annoy the eff out of everyone in the house.... it's working!!
I agree its annoying and it really brings fun to the show, Cody is right though about him being a victim and a baby, I hope Cody comes back in just so we can see Paul and Josh's faces hahahaha
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9816 posts
878 upvotes
Jul 21st, 2017 10:30 am
I agree its annoying and it really brings fun to the show, Cody is right though about him being a victim and a baby, I hope Cody comes back in just so we can see Paul and Josh's faces hahahaha
and Mark's face... and then Cody's face when Jessica tells him, "We good the next 3 weeks!"

For once I really hope the production rigs it so Cody wins. The other 3 evicted house guests bring nothing to the show.

Just a reminder: The Battle Back episode is tonight at 8pm.
May 23, 2017
248 posts
64 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 12:47 pm
and Mark's face... and then Cody's face when Jessica tells him, "We good the next 3 weeks!"

For once I really hope the production rigs it so Cody wins. The other 3 evicted house guests bring nothing to the show.

Just a reminder: The Battle Back episode is tonight at 8pm.
I actually think that Jessica will be upset. She is just starting to try and make moves, but if Cody comes back she will just be a huge target again.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10140 posts
699 upvotes
Mississauga
Paul is just walking over everybody this season. It's like watching cult members become indoctrinated. Josh has a small chance of taking him out as he has an inkling of what's going on, but I won't hold my breath.