Tags:
[OP]
Nov 7, 2012
659 posts
233 upvotes
TORONTO
Talamasca wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 7:01 pm
Paul is just walking over everybody this season. It's like watching cult members become indoctrinated. Josh has a small chance of taking him out as he has an inkling of what's going on, but I won't hold my breath.
I really wished that Josh was smarter. He's def. woke at this point and it was fun watching him mature these past couple of months.

If he actually had some game he could possibly convince Alex or Christmas (just one) to first try to win veto and take Alex of the block and put Paul up. Then get a split vote and just take Paul out all together. This would be a game changing move and I personally can guarantee that the Jury would give him the 500K.

Again, IF he had some sort of smarts......
Jan 21, 2013
139 posts
15 upvotes
Talamasca wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 7:01 pm
Paul is just walking over everybody this season. It's like watching cult members become indoctrinated. Josh has a small chance of taking him out as he has an inkling of what's going on, but I won't hold my breath.
I KNOW!! each time i watch i pray someone will grow some balls & get paul out. its been The Paul show, so boring & i hate they brought back a vet. why do i still watch???
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10150 posts
702 upvotes
Mississauga
I think having just one vet in the house, combined with the early advantages that Production gave him, has given him a huge advantage. Newbies tend to idolize veteran players, so only having one vet there makes him the sole object of worship.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9823 posts
885 upvotes
Talamasca wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 11:40 am
I think having just one vet in the house, combined with the early advantages that Production gave him, has given him a huge advantage. Newbies tend to idolize veteran players, so only having one vet there makes him the sole object of worship.
A house full of timid, clueless cry babies (except Cody) really helped as well. Paul is a good player, but any season winner or vet who has gone far would have dominated easily in this house.

It's a shame. The season started well and the twists were decent. It had a chance at being a good season.
May 23, 2017
250 posts
64 upvotes
this season was horrible, like I don't care at all who wins, Christmas is useless, josh is a meatball and paul got every advantage possible. who cares....
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10150 posts
702 upvotes
Mississauga
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Sep 19th, 2017 3:23 pm
this season was horrible, like I don't care at all who wins, Christmas is useless, josh is a meatball and paul got every advantage possible. who cares....
Agreed. The only chance Christmas or Josh have of winning is if one of them wins the final HOH and votes him out. Some people on the jury may be bitter, but I can't see them not giving the money to Paul if he's in the final two. He was given a lot of advantages, but also played the game well and plotted the elimination of the entire jury.

LMAO at Raven thinking that she was a mastermind. She is from Planet Delusional.
May 23, 2017
250 posts
64 upvotes
Talamasca wrote:
Sep 20th, 2017 10:41 am
Agreed. The only chance Christmas or Josh have of winning is if one of them wins the final HOH and votes him out. Some people on the jury may be bitter, but I can't see them not giving the money to Paul if he's in the final two. He was given a lot of advantages, but also played the game well and plotted the elimination of the entire jury.

LMAO at Raven thinking that she was a mastermind. She is from Planet Delusional.
Raven has more problems then just being a delusional puppet master lol
Mar 12, 2015
113 posts
65 upvotes
North York, ON
Paul should have owned up to his backstabbing during the jury questions. People who were hurt by his betrayal were just looking for him to own up to it and he didn't. Jury management is so important and Paul essentially played the Russhole Hantz from Survivor card. I, for one, am glad this season is over. Terrible season with dummies simply playing Paul's game; only Cody was the one who went against him but the cards were stacked against him coz too many sheeps in the game blindly following Paul's orders. In the end, the lesser of two evils won.
May 23, 2017
250 posts
64 upvotes
amazing ending, also with Americas fav player winning was the final kick in pau'ls nuts! Also the facebook live interview with Will were great, him trolling Raven telling her she was a good player ect haha.

but yes, this season was horrible.
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14697 posts
18304 upvotes
ONTARIO
I am glad it is over. Didn't like any of them lol. That said, Australian Survivor this season is the best ever!
[OP]
Nov 7, 2012
659 posts
233 upvotes
TORONTO
I feel the finale made up for majority of the mediocre game play. Josh really did come full circle. As strong as Paul was all it took was Josh exposing him with the exit messages.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9823 posts
885 upvotes
The worst cast in BB history also couldn't get the voting right. Why am I not surprised. Josh might be the worst winner of Big Brother history.

What do you guys think about next season? It'll be their 20th season, so I'm guessing All-Star cast? If anyone from season 19 comes back, I hope it's Cody and no one else. Also not sure how well Celebrity Big Brother will do.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10150 posts
702 upvotes
Mississauga
I wasn't expecting the jury to be that bitter as to give the top prize to Josh over Paul. It was amusing to see someone as arrogant as Paul coming in 2nd place two years in a row by just one vote though.

And I really hope never to see Cody again on any reality show. Why would he come back to BB? He hated his experience on the show (other than meeting Jessica, and who knows how long they'll last) and he has zero social skills, so he's not even fun to watch.

"Celebrity" Big Brother is going to be full of has-beens. CBS is going to scrape the bottom of the barrel for that.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2012
659 posts
233 upvotes
TORONTO
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Sep 21st, 2017 10:06 am
The worst cast in BB history also couldn't get the voting right. Why am I not surprised. Josh might be the worst winner of Big Brother history.

What do you guys think about next season? It'll be their 20th season, so I'm guessing All-Star cast? If anyone from season 19 comes back, I hope it's Cody and no one else. Also not sure how well Celebrity Big Brother will do.
Looks like you're an Alpha and hating on the Beta winner Josh... which is fine.

IMO, Josh was good, not great, and was always upfront about his feelings about anyone in the house. He didn't win a ton of comps, but we just saw that being a comp beast doesn't guarantee you a win, but again... he was real. His messages to the evictee's was a brilliant move.

I too was annoyed by Josh earlier on but he really did mature in the 3 months. He might not have the tough man personality nor is he some sort of genius, but he's real. Cody might have won AFP but he's a dud personality wise. Basically a lone wolf who has to be in control of everything. He's got some serious trust issues and thats why he didn't get to far in the game. If he does get a spot on BB20, which I highly doubt due to his lack of interest in the game at all, he should really work on his social game. Again, being a comp beast means jack if people can't connect with you.

The cast wasn't the best this year. But it was entertaining for the most part. It was over produced, but that was for the benefit of the fans. The last few weeks were awesome and my wife and I high fived numerous times.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9823 posts
885 upvotes
Talamasca wrote:
Sep 21st, 2017 11:04 am
I wasn't expecting the jury to be that bitter as to give the top prize to Josh over Paul. It was amusing to see someone as arrogant as Paul coming in 2nd place two years in a row by just one vote though.

And I really hope never to see Cody again on any reality show. Why would he come back to BB? He hated his experience on the show (other than meeting Jessica, and who knows how long they'll last) and he has zero social skills, so he's not even fun to watch.
He's one of those guys that's better suited for Survivor. Maybe he'll show up there next year like how Caleb from a few seasons ago that went on to play Survivor.