• Apr 3rd, 2020 1:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20167 posts
21000 upvotes
Toronto

Big Brother Canada ends production early

Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
7 replies
Jan 21, 2013
468 posts
95 upvotes
in a bubble
good...the cast was pretty lame. but it did give me something to look forward to......*sheeesh*
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9148 posts
1822 upvotes
Winnipeg
they were sent home from big brother house to be locked down into their own house?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7693 posts
1545 upvotes
They should have ended that show years ago...
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Sep 2, 2009
528 posts
337 upvotes
Ottawa
I know it was probably for the crew but it is kind of ironic that a bunch of people stuck in a house together, away from the outside world of COVID... Were sent into the outside world.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2961 posts
1128 upvotes
Now that was emotional and I don't even watch this show. LOL It was so interesting to see all their reactions on March 24 when this was taped. I'm a casual viewer of "Survivor" and was just waiting for my 8pm time slot which is starting right now. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Dec 14, 2008
171 posts
195 upvotes
Vancouver
Mr_Fanta wrote: Now that was emotional and I don't even watch this show. LOL It was so interesting to see all their reactions on March 24 when this was taped. I'm a casual viewer of "Survivor" and was just waiting for my 8pm time slot which is starting right now. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
It'd be funny if they cancel Survivor over this. "send a bunch of people stranded on an island, away from COVID 19" back to the States, epicenter of COVID-19
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5005 posts
583 upvotes
Toronto
Survivor is taped months in advance and they usually tape two seasons back to back.

The Amazing Race was in the middle of production several weeks ago when they had to stop for obvious reasons.