• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2018 9:17 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
2349 posts
974 upvotes
Burlington
If my GF asked me to get a vasectomy she wouldn't be my GF anymore.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
4969 posts
866 upvotes
Peterborough
Dpack22 wrote:
Jan 18th, 2017 11:00 am
If my GF asked me to get a vasectomy she wouldn't be my GF anymore.
If she knew you said that, maybe you wouldnt be her BF anymore.....
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
1785 posts
63 upvotes
you guys are funny... Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
If she let me bang her 4 times a week then go go go... balls get cut Face With Tears Of Joy
Chinese Food+MSG=Good Food :rolleyes:
Dec 6, 2016
57 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary, AB
chinese zzz wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 12:03 am
you guys are funny... Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
If she let me bang her 4 times a week then go go go... balls get cut Face With Tears Of Joy
I can guess why that's not happening for youThumbs Down Sign
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
5785 posts
900 upvotes
This fear of a vasectomy is ridiculous.

Ever had a cavity filled? Most guys have. That is 10x longer for the procedure, and hurts 5x as much as a vasectomy does. In fact, I would rather have 10 vasectomies before my next cavity gets filled. That is how easy it is.

Guys, get over the ego and fear.
Jan 19, 2008
906 posts
368 upvotes
Etobicoke
TheRed wrote:
Jan 7th, 2017 7:43 pm
Why guys must suffer by cutting their balls...
The testicles do not get cut. The vas deferens gets cut.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1801 posts
467 upvotes
Vancouver
Agreed. Vasectomy is where it's at. If I had known it would be as easy as it was, I would have done it years ago.
Jan 12, 2017
563 posts
618 upvotes
YK
livingwealth wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2017 12:34 pm
What is the best birth control method for woman? My husband ask me to do IUD and it seems like the most effective way. Anyone care to share their opinion? I have two friends, both of their husband has vasectomy and i wonder why they didnt do the IUD. Both of them has no problem during the time giving birth
OP, why would you ask about birth control on RFD, when you have reliable sexual health information in Surrey? You should be contacting Surrey health services
https://www.optionsforsexualhealth.org/ ... ey-whalley
Free and low cost options plus trusted medical advice.
Aug 16, 2011
839 posts
244 upvotes
Kitchener
You should talk to your doctor, every woman is different. Some are fine on pills, some prefer the IUD and some use barrier or "natural" methods such as timing of your cycle/temp taking. Your doctor will be able to recommend the best one for you based on your medical history and personality.
http://www.sexandu.ca/contraception/

As for vasectomies, if you aren't planning children it is a much easier way then pretty much any BC a woman can/does use, all BC has side effects, and sterilization for a woman is a much more invasive procedure.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1768 posts
155 upvotes
Ottawa
My wife did the IUD and I don't really feel any difference. It has worked and there is no problem. She has used it for just over 2 years and now we will soon have it removed as we want child number 3.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2011
1346 posts
359 upvotes
livingwealth wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2017 12:34 pm
What is the best birth control method for woman? My husband ask me to do IUD and it seems like the most effective way. Anyone care to share their opinion? I have two friends, both of their husband has vasectomy and i wonder why they didnt do the IUD. Both of them has no problem during the time giving birth
Abstinence :rolleyes:
Alex
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2008
1178 posts
200 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
amandavp wrote:
Jan 6th, 2017 10:10 pm
I have not had a period since 2005 and that has changed my life.
Pardon my ignorance, but is this safe?