• Feb 10th, 2008 8:17 pm
Tags:
None
SCORE
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2002
1460 posts
74 upvotes
Tuckers marketplace (Mother Tuckers) in Ottawa gives you a free sitting in their amazing buffet. Never have I eated at such a high quality buffet

The next 50 years of birthdays are going to be at tucker's marketplace :lol:
Jan 17, 2003
23 posts
don't know if this has been posted or not. but there's a buffet restaurant at the north east corner of hwy 7 / warden that offers free lunch or dinner on ur bday. forgot what the restaurant was calleD!
Nov 24, 2002
366 posts
20 upvotes
I think the name of the restaurant is "Buffet Orientalis"
Jan 21, 2003
1 posts
Todai seafood buffet restaurant. It's in the States and other countries though, (Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Hong Kong, etc)

Fantastic sushi and seafood ... we're talking all you can eat snow crab, dungeness crab, lobster tail, etc. Regular price about $23 USD for dinner, but free on your bday if you bring a paying guest.

From Todai Website:
---------------------------
Birthday celebrants at Todai with proof of I.D. receive a free meal on their birthday

http://www.todai.com/pages/todai/abouttodai.htm
Jan 23, 2003
4 posts
we just went to casey's recently for someone's b'day. basically it's 15 dollars off the bill (and if the b'day person orders more than 15 dollars worth, they charge it on the bill).... also they ask for id... so make sure the b'day gal/guy has their driver's liscence on them.

other than that... it's not a bad grill.
only my humble opinion ;)
Jan 20, 2003
98 posts
KFC should have all you can eat chicken on your birthday followed by a free trip to the hospital for a free coronary bypass!!
LOL
Mar 4, 2003
1 posts
GTA- Etobicoke
Actually, it's called Oriental Buffet..but it's not great there anyways :?

Welpz..I know that a lot restaurants (China Buffet King, Mandarin, Town n Country) Give you a free meal. When you go with at least one person.

I know Telus gives you free local calls on your birthday..(to the credit card holder of course)
Dec 8, 2002
15 posts
I went to lick's yesterday (and it was my birthday) anyway, my friend told them and they gave me a free meal and they also sang for me. It was pretty kewl :)
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2002
1447 posts
Toronto
Interesting, its my bday today! Maybe I should go around to all thsoe restaurants and stuff.. hah... but then I feel guilty for being cheap :/
Feb 25, 2003
200 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
Milestones here in Vancouver gives you a free dessert if you buy food from them...
Mar 24, 2003
40 posts
16 upvotes
Red Lobster gives you a $5 or $10 GC on your B.day.
Mar 27, 2003
651 posts
18 upvotes
I went to Red Lobster for my birthday, got free desert
and got free rental from Rogers
:)
Mar 24, 2003
40 posts
16 upvotes
I went to Red Lobster for my birthday, got free desert
and got free rental from Rogers
:)
Did u get a GC too?
Apr 25, 2003
70 posts
6 upvotes
Hamilton
On my birthday, I went to the Keg and they give you a fairly large piece of Ice Cream Cake with a candle on it for free! For a fancier type of restaurant, it was pretty nice! :D
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
× < >