Locked: Birthday Freebies!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2008 8:17 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 27, 2003
654 posts
18 upvotes
Red Lobster gives you a $5 or $10 GC on your B.day.
I went to Red Lobster for my birthday, got free desert
and got free rental from Rogers
:)
Did u get a GC too?
No, I didn't.............
Mar 25, 2003
85 posts
go to The Keg on your birthday and they will give you a free dessert
Apr 25, 2003
70 posts
6 upvotes
Hamilton
The Lord Nelson In Burlington, Will give you free cake for the birthday person and the guests and sing happy birthday to the birthday person, as well as a photo.

That's intersting that they sing, its a high end restaurant?
Hope this might help anyone, I read this off the site, I havn't gone yet though, hope its true! :D

The Lord Nelson will help make your Birthdays and Anniversaries more memorable.

Our staff will sing for you, bring a complementary piece of cake for each member of your party, as well as take a photo of your group and mail it directly to you!

Reservations are recommended. Please think of us when planning your next special event.
http://www.thelordnelson.com

Take care!
Cutie 007
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
29672 posts
1150 upvotes
Fernando Po
"I was born, and all I got was this stupid T-Shirt!!". Oh...don't even get the t-shirt! :evil:
Jun 28, 2003
16 posts
Smilin Jacks supposedly offers a meal on your birthday for free.
It says to use the coupon, but I see no coupon. Pretty irritating site. ;)

http://www.smilinjacks.ca
Jul 1, 2003
113 posts
13 upvotes
Sun Sun restaurant in Guelph will usually give you a big fortune cookie (containing several smaller fortune cookies) if you eat dinner in there on your bday.

Suzie
Jun 14, 2003
11 posts
Smilin Jacks supposedly offers a meal on your birthday for free.
It says to use the coupon, but I see no coupon. Pretty irritating site. ;)

http://www.smilinjacks.ca
Amen most irritating site ever
http://www.heatware.com
2.4C @ 3.12, Zalman Fan, P4P800 deluxe, 1024 DDR 2700,
120 WD 8mb cache * 2 Raid 1, Antec 1000 Case, 5 Case fans
21 inch sun Screen, 21 inch Dell Screen, LG CD-RW, LG 8X DVD-RW- +, DVD,LG DVD CW-RW Combo, ATI 9500, sblive 5.1, win2000
Nov 24, 2002
289 posts
21 upvotes
vancouver area needs more free birthday deals
Banned
Apr 30, 2003
203 posts
Toronto, Ontario
The Bar/Restuarant Smiling Jacks offers a free entree from their menu.  Great place for wings.  There's one in Scarborough at Markham and Lawarance, and another at yonge and finch i think.
cheers.
Really?? They're is also a location at Black Creek and Lawerence. Never new they had free entree on you bday
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2003
4062 posts
26 upvotes
Update: As of 27 Aug 03

Casey's - Up to $15 off for the b-day person. (BTW, just went there tonight and it was nice) No b-day cake or dessert...

Smiling Jacks (Both location in GTA) - No longer offer free dinner...

Mother Tuckers - Free buffer for b-day person, provided there are 4+ paying adults in the party

Le Biftheque (Both location in GTA) - Free dessert only
/* My Heatware */ #define BITCOUNT(x) (((BX_(x)+(BX_(x)>>4)) & 0x0F0F0F0F) % 255)
#define BX_(x) ((x) - (((x)>>1)&0x77777777) - (((x)>>2)&0x33333333) - (((x)>>3)&0x11111111)) ...really weird C code to count the number of bits in a word Hacking RAID in XP Support Net Neutrality Canada
Aug 3, 2003
303 posts
6 upvotes
Langley, British Col…
Montana's Cookhouse if you tell them it's your birthday they put a big hat on your head with horns coming out of it and give you a free birthday cake (not sure how big it is), and they sing "It's your birthday, it's your birthday, it's your birthday, celebrate. Happy birthday from Montana's. Don't forget to clean your plate." to the tune of "Found a peanut last night". Of course you'd have to already be there for a regular meal.

You can find a list of locations on the Montana's Cookhouse web site:
http://www.montanas.ca/
Jan 13, 2003
12 posts
Toronto
Originally posted by Scooter@Aug 28 2003, 10:27 PM
Montana's Cookhouse if you tell them it's your birthday they put a big hat on your head with horns coming out of it and give you a free birthday cake (not sure how big it is), and they sing "It's your birthday, it's your birthday, it's your birthday, celebrate. Happy birthday from Montana's. Don't forget to clean your plate." to the tune of "Found a peanut last night". Of course you'd have to already be there for a regular meal.

You can find a list of locations on the Montana's Cookhouse web site:
http://www.montanas.ca/
Hehe yeah, I remember that. We took my friend out to Montana's for his birthday for the all you can eat ribs and they put the moose hat on him. They even took a couple of pictures that he'll never get or else he'll burn them.

Worth going to is Tucker's Marketplace on a birthday for the free buffet. It's awesome.
sturm
Jun 1, 2003
71 posts
Toronto, Ontario
So here I am, polishing off a couple of my free bagels from What-A-Bagel (they even have a sign on the wall which says they ask for ID although they didn't for me), printing my $15 free drycleaning coupon, and will be going to Tucker's Marketplace tonight. My bf called them and they said there was no 4+ people party restriction btw. I'm looking forward to it :D

Thanks for posting all these!
Sep 6, 2003
899 posts
2 upvotes
happy birthday steph. let us know how the food is at tucker's. haven't been there in a few years but my birthday is coming up in Oct! waiting for my free dinner. :D
Nov 20, 2002
818 posts
i went to tucker's for bday on the yesterday the 14th. the food was pretty good, i was not disappointed. altho my friends complained that there could've been more selection.

the service was very good tho, they were very nice and waiter was very helpful.

the buffet is pricey if you bring your friends tho. $17.99 for the sunday night. i felt bad for dragging them to tucker's... hehe.