Freebies

Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2024

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2024 10:33 pm
May 5, 2015
6 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
Sephora is still doing their free birthday gift for beauty insider members. Make sure you remember the email you signed up with because of you don't have a physical card they will ask. I haven't had my birthday yet this year but was around last year
May 11, 2008
723 posts
106 upvotes
Imperial Buffet (Apr08)

Just did this last week (Scarborough location), they still give it free to birthday person, with one full priced adult paying, and two drinks purchase. Their regular price is $24.99 for weekdays and $27.99 for weekends.

Buffet was good.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4020 posts
3369 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Thanks! singularity12, I believe the free birthday item have been changing every year. Used to be any entree item, then pizza, then now dessert. Iirc you don't need any purchase for your birthday one. But who's going to go to BP just for the free dessert portion? :razz: Anniversary is every year iirc too.

As for Al Porto Ristorante, its YMMV. Most restaurants would do this depending on store policy / manager on duty / etc. Super YMMV.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4020 posts
3369 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Thanks simleung1 and Dancing Dancer. Glad to know those two are still on going!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1733 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks and happy birthday.
Simple is the best.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26211 posts
39769 upvotes
Toronto
It is a one-off but Toronto Zoo has Free admission on September 1st if it your birthday that day.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Jul 23, 2015
897 posts
650 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
OLG Winner's Circle gives $5 slot play on your bday. $5 slot play for joining as well. Plus lots of promo contests where you can get $5 here or there. If you are any good at black jack you can usually convert the $5 slot play to cash pretty easily.

More from OLG, www.playOLG.ca has a bunch of promos. $10 free play for random things like signing up, setting limits and then there are deposit bonuses and stuff if you actually spend money there.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2015
1393 posts
755 upvotes
North York, ON
What a bagel on Dufferin St near Steele Ave have a banner for Buy 6 get 6 free for a couple of months
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2011
1203 posts
355 upvotes
Surrey
Couple of years ago, Anton's pasta on Hastings gave free cake for my friend's bd. It doesn't hurt to ask.
Nov 24, 2014
81 posts
4 upvotes
Milton
Does Denny's Still do the free birthday Breakfast?
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3848 posts
2272 upvotes
'Shwallywood
moviesfan wrote: Does Denny's Still do the free birthday Breakfast?
Their website suggests they do. But honestly, find yourself a local breakfast joint and get yourself a proper breakfast lol its worth the $6.99 early bird special

http://www.dennys.ca/east/birthday-grand-slam
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Dec 14, 2009
111 posts
34 upvotes
I think you can take Mother Tucket's off the list. It is called Tucker's Marketplace which is already on your list.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
Shoppers Optimum usually sends a bonus points coupon redeemable around the week prior to one's birthday. I've had the offer for three years (incl. 2015) at least but not everyone with Optimum seems to have gotten the birthday points offer on their birthdays this year. Watch the expiry dates-sometimes you might not a week to claim the points but a few days. Have a birthday next month-will see if the offer comes.
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)