• Jun 14th, 2017 1:00 am
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1192 posts
392 upvotes
Cheapo-Findo wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 9:42 am
Tuckers Marketplace, bring your ID.
yeah I'm going to check this place out, my parents actually wanted to go here when i was a lot younger but we never went. They have a ton of food too.

Absolutely free meal too which is awesome, no catches
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10654 posts
1393 upvotes
Toronto
toronto19850 wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 9:42 am
yeah I'm going to check this place out, my parents actually wanted to go here when i was a lot younger but we never went. They have a ton of food too.

Absolutely free meal too which is awesome, no catches
No catch? Be thankful Tuckers is still there. The catch is that they closed several locations down, including one in Mississauga and another in Scarborough, Ontario.
I REALLY miss the one in Scarborough.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1192 posts
392 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 11:59 am
No catch? Be thankful Tuckers is still there. The catch is that they closed several locations down, including one in Mississauga and another in Scarborough, Ontario.
Haha ! That's why me and my parents never went when we were younger!

Theres just this one in etobbicoke i wanna go to and try. I probably won't even eat a full meal there, just try it out and if its nice i'll ask my parents to finally go try it out.

I prefer the american buffets over Chinese. A lot less salt and MSG. After ANY asian buffet you go home feeling super dehydrated.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1192 posts
392 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 11:59 am
Haha ! That's why me and my parents never went when we were younger!

Theres just this one in etobbicoke i wanna go to and try. I probably won't even eat a full meal there, just try it out and if its nice i'll ask my parents to finally go try it out.

I prefer the american buffets over Chinese. A lot less salt and MSG. After ANY asian buffet you go home feeling super dehydrated.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1215 posts
87 upvotes
GTA
Copa Cabana Brazilian grill at Yonge and Eglinton.
pennywize wrote:Go up to her in person and ask: Does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?
Success rate = 100%
MrBurns wrote:
Apr 18th, 2011 3:30 pm
I'd push an old lady in front of a semi to get a penny off the sidewalk.
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
12688 posts
7882 upvotes
Toronto
My birthday tomorrow. Doing Dennys for breakfast and dinner ;0 Also the free movie @ Market Square Cinema
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
2912 posts
448 upvotes
GTA
Didn't even know this was a thing, missed 25 of these so far.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1192 posts
392 upvotes
jarko wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 1:23 pm
Didn't even know this was a thing, missed 25 of these so far.
don't worry i missed 20
sprung wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 12:28 pm
My birthday tomorrow. Doing Dennys for breakfast and dinner ;0 Also the free movie @ Market Square Cinema
mines wendesday too, i didn't even know they had denny's in canada, wow I'm missing out!
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10654 posts
1393 upvotes
Toronto
toronto19850 wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 2:36 pm
mines wendesday too, i didn't even know they had denny's in canada, wow I'm missing out!
The Denny's near Yonge & Dundas in Toronto is fairly new.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2009
3537 posts
426 upvotes
Aurora
toronto19850 wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 9:24 am
If you have no friends
Most of my friends aren't interested in the Mandarin. Like I said not always easy to do.
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1192 posts
392 upvotes
Toukolou wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 8:31 pm
Most of my friends aren't interested in the Mandarin. Like I said not always easy to do.
i've never had a friend say 'it's your birthday but i don't like mandarin so i'm not coming'
Jan 2, 2013
857 posts
94 upvotes
Etobicoke
toronto19850 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2016 5:25 pm
sucks i haven't found a sushi buffet to give any deals
Tokyo Maki Sushi, Brampton. Really good.
Sep 11, 2012
26 posts
18 upvotes
We went to Tucker's yesterday for my mom's birthday (lunch). I continue to think it's not really worth it - can't imagine going there if it wasn't a birthday. But my mother thought it was a good deal, and my brother (who was paying) said he'd spend as much for lunch somewhere else, anyway. There were 5 of us, so I think we'd have been better off at the Mandarin.

Anyway, the burgers are pretty good.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10654 posts
1393 upvotes
Toronto
phdnrd wrote:
Nov 24th, 2016 4:16 pm
We went to Tucker's yesterday for my mom's birthday (lunch). I continue to think it's not really worth it - can't imagine going there if it wasn't a birthday. But my mother thought it was a good deal, and my brother (who was paying) said he'd spend as much for lunch somewhere else, anyway. There were 5 of us, so I think we'd have been better off at the Mandarin.

Anyway, the burgers are pretty good.
I agree, the burgers at Tuckers are really good. I also miss their chili and their soups.
At one time burgers were also available at dinner time, and even "sliders" (smaller burgers)
I have to say Tuckers is still a great value with excellent food selection.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
7110 posts
551 upvotes
Markham
trystee wrote:
Oct 27th, 2016 6:31 pm
I couldn't find anything on their website and I've never had to change my location.

I'm thinking that you could unsubscribe to the program and then sign up again, possibly with another email address.

They do have a section in their Contact Us online form under the Subject field for Booster Nation. Perhaps try sending them the question and see what they say. Contact link found here: http://boosterjuice.com/contact
They changed their format.
Now they don't put the location restriction.
And it is within 6 months of your birthday. Yes, 6 MONTHS!
I haven't redeem it yet...was too busy with other stuff.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015