• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2017 8:32 pm
Oct 18, 2007
278 posts
64 upvotes
Cambridge
laurawow wrote:
Feb 21st, 2017 7:51 pm
As I know Sephora birthday freebies does not need a coupon now, you can get it in store in your birthday month
Just a FYI, I don't think they're too fussy about it being your birthday month! My birthday is in June and this year, I picked it up in mid-May. Last year, I think I picked it up in August. The rep I talked to said it didn't really matter when you came to pick up the freebie because they use/scan your e-mail/member card so they'd be able to tell if you already got it.
Oct 26, 2008
888 posts
9694 upvotes
Barrie
Kettleman's Bagel Ottawa gives you a free dozen bagels. Must have their app to claim.

Reason #2

We’re going to give you a dozen free bagels on your birthday.

When you register on the app, we ask you for your birthday. That’s how we know to give you the dozen on the one day each year where it’s all about you. Conditions apply. Read the terms of service in our app.

http://www.kettlemansbagels.ca/2016/11/ ... s-rewards/
:D Be Yourself.. Everyone Else Is Taken :D
:D May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night. This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us. I am filled with good luck. I am my wishes realized. I am a WINNER !! :D
Dec 23, 2015
63 posts
35 upvotes
South Street Burger has a birthday club and they have a veggie burger option.
Join below and celebrate your birthday with a free burger on us!
(Please subscribe at least 24 hours in advance of your birthday - voucher will be sent out the morning of your birthday and is valid at any South St. Location)

http://www.southstburger.com/birthdayclub/
Jul 23, 2015
384 posts
149 upvotes
6060842 wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 10:49 am
South Street Burger has a birthday club and they have a veggie burger option.
Join below and celebrate your birthday with a free burger on us!
(Please subscribe at least 24 hours in advance of your birthday - voucher will be sent out the morning of your birthday and is valid at any South St. Location)

http://www.southstburger.com/birthdayclub/
You couldn't have told me yesterday ? I'm missing out now
Jul 14, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
Ihop, Denny's here in BC is ID and get free grand slam when a single. Blenz, Pajo's fish and chips BOGO
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3356 posts
4310 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks for the recent birthday freebie updates! Keep them coming.
About Sephora freebie-the card is key but also the advance notification helps members to remember to go to the store to collect the item. Some members don't get the e-mail notice which used to come about two weeks prior to one's birthday. I usually bring the e-mail printout as well as the card.
Surfing 2017.😎 Summer contest slump.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2006
4705 posts
870 upvotes
Toronto
Free Bento Box at Axia Cafe (Markham in P-Mall) on your birthday.

Please bring ID.
Nov 9, 2011
887 posts
168 upvotes
Winnipeg
It's my birthday and just finished having the free breakfast from Denny's, where too now!!
Just finished signing up with Harvey's and joeys hope I get those freebies
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Apr 11, 2011
226 posts
44 upvotes
Memramcook
Pizza Delight (Dieppe or Moncton NB) You get items from a special menu on your birthday. Panzerotti or 3 topping 6" pizza with salad and drink (non alcoholic).

There might be more options, I didn't see the menu as it was my wife's birthday.
Aug 31, 2012
13 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough
sprung wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 12:28 pm
My birthday tomorrow. Doing Dennys for breakfast and dinner ;0 Also the free movie @ Market Square Cinema
Both Market Square Cinema and Carlton Cinema offer a free movie pass on your birthday (in fact, I'd email any Imagine Cinemas theatre you're interested in and ask)