Birthday Freebies Version 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2018 4:23 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2180 posts
1775 upvotes
UntdProvncsOfCanada
Harveys wasn't able to figure out how to allow me to pay extra and upgrade from the original/soy burger to a Grilled chicken. Apparently its due to their cash register system not allowing overrides.

I was able to pay $2 extra at Hero burger to upgrade from 4oz to grilled chicken.

thanks to everyone for contributing to this thread
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1199 posts
481 upvotes
Regina
Join Montana's Grill Lovers club and you get a free appetizer and dessert on your birthday.
Mar 26, 2005
666 posts
661 upvotes
St Clements, MB
The free appetizer coupon is issued when you sign up and on the anniversary of your sign up.

* no additional purchase is necessary when redeeming these email club freebies.
Feb 8, 2018
40 posts
5 upvotes
V6h2g1
For the booster juice, do you need to show ID? Does anyone have any experience with that one? Unfortunately my birthday passed.
Dec 28, 2004
942 posts
246 upvotes
booster juice coupon lasts for 6 months after birthday so just coupon with code on it, no id needed but always ymmv depending on any birthday type promo :)
Mar 1, 2018
40 posts
5 upvotes
I know 2 people who DIDN'T get their birthday drink as promised from Chatime when they've signed up within the specific timeframe and they've even tried contacting Chatime and got NO response within 3-5 business days as stated or EVEN EVER as well! Not to mention that they were waiting to get the chance to try one like me too! I'm starting to think that Chatime before = "CHEATIME" NOW!
Jan 27, 2018
6 posts
11 upvotes
Birthday Completely Free No Purchase Necessary List - March 2018 Edmonton, AB

1) Dennys- Free Grand Slam Breakfast (Can modify and build your own slam) show valid i.d. at restaurant
2) South St. Burger - Free Burger - Sign up for email list serv (coupon expires 3 days after birthday)
3) Mary Brown- Free Big Mary - Spicy or Regular- Sign up for email list serv (coupon expires 7 days after birthday)
4)Booster Juice - Free Smoothie - Sign up for email list serv - expires on day of birthday
5) Sephora Beauty Rewards Free gift- Sign up in store as a beauty rewards member- receive gift for the month of your birthday
6) London Drugs - Free $5 Gift Voucher- Sign up for LD Extras Rewards Program online
7) Red Robin - Free birthday burger- sign up online expires at the end of birthday month
8) Harvey's- Free burger valid up to 2 weeks -sign up on website

All deals require valid i.d. with birthday clearly indicated. Enjoy!
Last edited by SinduA on Mar 13th, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
4442 posts
23472 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
BritishColumbian wrote:
Oct 27th, 2017 9:57 pm
in Vancouver,

The LG 104.3 Radio Station gave me $20.00 for the Pint Public House.
how?

SELLING

GROUP BUY
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1099 posts
407 upvotes
swtaznqt wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 10:38 pm
I know 2 people who DIDN'T get their birthday drink as promised from Chatime when they've signed up within the specific timeframe and they've even tried contacting Chatime and got NO response within 3-5 business days as stated or EVEN EVER as well! Not to mention that they were waiting to get the chance to try one like me too! I'm starting to think that Chatime before = "CHEATIME" NOW!
did you sign up recently? I got my drink a week before my bday but signed up half a year ago....and they charged me for tapioca? lol must be long time since I bought bubble tea I thought it came with the balls!
Jul 23, 2015
495 posts
231 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
SinduA wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 6:00 pm
4)Booster Juice - Free Smoothie - Sign up for email list serv - expires on day of birthday
Did Booster Juice change the terms of the offer, these used to be valid for 6 months...at least in ON
Dec 28, 2004
942 posts
246 upvotes
Did you know Booster Nation members get a FREE Birthday Smoothie every year, just for being a loyal Booster Juice customer! Simply subscribe to our newsletter and every year you will be eligible for a Birthday Smoothie voucher, in addition to insider information regarding our upcoming features!

This voucher must be presented at the store to receive your Free Birthday Smoothie. If we have accurate information for the 3 fields below, you will receive a certificate for a FREE Regular smoothie on your Birthday. The information on your i.d. must match the information on the certificate to be redeemed. You will receive a Booster Juice Free Smoothie voucher via e-mail on the day of your birthday. This voucher is valid for six calendar months from the date of issue.

You must sign up at least 7 days prior to your birthday to receive the birthday voucher and remain a Booster Nation member.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4581 posts
752 upvotes
Toronto
Nibbler2012 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2018 3:19 pm
Did Booster Juice change the terms of the offer, these used to be valid for 6 months...at least in ON
just got mine today and it is indeed 6 months from your bday, as written in the fine print.

update: also another freebie is a 4oz burger from South St. Burger Co.