Freebies

Birthday Freebies Version 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2018 1:15 pm
Jan 15, 2013
65 posts
21 upvotes
Hamilton
Thanks for putting this list together! I was able to get a free booster juice and and a harveys burger (+ frings welcome bonus). Not a bad lunch!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2432 posts
839 upvotes
YUL/YVR
SinduA wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 6:00 pm
Birthday Completely Free No Purchase Necessary List - March 2018 Edmonton, AB

1) Dennys- Free Grand Slam Breakfast (Can modify and build your own slam) show valid i.d. at restaurant
2) South St. Burger - Free Burger - Sign up for email list serv (coupon expires 3 days after birthday)
3) Mary Brown- Free Big Mary - Spicy or Regular- Sign up for email list serv (coupon expires 7 days after birthday)
4)Booster Juice - Free Smoothie - Sign up for email list serv - expires on day of birthday
5) Sephora Beauty Rewards Free gift- Sign up in store as a beauty rewards member- receive gift for the month of your birthday
6) London Drugs - Free $5 Gift Voucher- Sign up for LD Extras Rewards Program online
7) Red Robin - Free birthday burger- sign up online expires at the end of birthday month
8) Harvey's- Free burger valid up to 2 weeks -sign up on website

All deals require valid i.d. with birthday clearly indicated. Enjoy!
Thank you. I like this idea. A lot of the freebies are city dependent, especially the smaller restaurants. That would not be useful for those in other provinces. Maybe it's time to branch off different threads for BC/AB/ON/others.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2432 posts
839 upvotes
YUL/YVR
****BC draft****

Name: Baskin Robbins you get a (2016 Jun)
Description: $3 off any ice-cream cake
Link: ?

Name: The Boathouse Restaurant
Description: you get a printable coupon if you're on their email list; free dinner entree for you, up to $25 (or get $25 off your entree); reservation required, minimum party of 4; valid 1.5 weeks before till 1 week after your bday, excluding holidays
Link: http://www.boathouserestaurants.ca/

Name: Booster Juice (2018)
Description: Sign-up for Booster Nation online and receive a free regular size (710 ml) smoothie. Print the email that is sent on your birthday. Valid Govt issued ID may be required. Coupon is valid for 6 months and redeemable only at the location submitted on sign-up.
Link: http://boosterjuice.com/booster-nation

Name: Boston Pizza (2015 May)
Description:
- Free appetizer for signing up (the offer in my account says with an accompanying $10 purchase)
- Free dessert on your birthday
- Free individual two-topping pizza for your anniversary
Link: https://bostonpizza.com/en/mybp

Name: Chatime (2018)
Description: Free drink

Name: Dairy Queen (2014 Dec)
Description: Join Blizzard Fan Club.
Grab a spoon, take a swing and check out your winnings: a coupon to get $3 off an 8-10" Blizzard Cake!* Slice off a piece of fudge crunch, soft serve and your favorite cookies or candy. But wait – I spy a BOGO coupon: buy a medium Blizzard Treat and get one of equal or smaller size for free!* Man, you are cleaning up. Speaking of which, I should clean up. Where's the broom?
Link: ?

Name: Denny's (2018)
Description: Free Build Your Own Grand Slam®
Link: http://www.dennys.ca/east/birthday-grand-slam

Name: IHOP (2015 Oct)
Description: Join IHOP's Pancake Revolution and receive an email (to print) for one free order of Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity Pancakes OR one free order of Our World Famous Pancakes, excluding all combos. Redeemable at IHOP location selected when signing up. Valid ID may be required to redeem. Expires 14 days from date of email (roughly 7 days after birthday).
Link: http://www.ihop.com/pancake-revolution

M
Name: Milestones (2014)
Description: get your meal free (with 3 regular purchases)
Link: Not Available

Name: Montana's BBQ & Bar (2018)
Description: Free Birthday Dessert
Link: https://www.montanas.ca/grill-lovers-club/

Name: Orange Julius (2015)
Description: the email coupon received is BOGO 20oz Premium Fruit Smoothie/20oz Julius Original OR $1.50 a single 20oz Premium Fruit Smootie. This is sent a week before your birthday and expires two weeks after your birthday. (Free Light Smoothie for SPC users)
Link: http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Julius- ... echange=1&

Name: Pajo's Fish & Chips (2018)
Description: BOGO 2 pc cod and chips or your choice of beef burger, or breakfast menu item
Link: http://www.pajos.com/about-us/birthday-meal/

Name: Red Robin (2015)
Description: Join the Red Robin eClub and receive a FREE gift just for signing up, a FREE burger on your birthday.
Link: http://www.redrobin.com
http://apps.fishbowl.com/a/redrobin/join/agegate.asp

Name: Rocky Chocolate (unknown)
Description: Kids! Get a FREE ice-cream on your birthday! Our Kid's card gives children a chance to collect points towards discounts on their favourite treats at any participating Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory location in Canada. And don't forget to come in on your birthday, when you'll get a free ice cream.
Link: http://www.rockychoc.com/kidscard.htm

Name: Sephora (2018)
Description: sign up for beauty insider (it's free and instant) and on your birhtday they'll send you a coupon for a free gift
you redeem it at sephora in person ..usually you get a choice between 2 things
Link: www.sephora.com

Name: Swiss Chalet (unknown)
Description: free dessert w/ purchase of entree, expires ~2 weeks after birthday
Link: Not Available

Name: Starbucks (2018)
Description: visit starbucks.com/card to add your mailing address and
date of birth to your Rewards Card member profile, and get an email for FREE drink at Starbucks on your birthday!
Link: starbucks.com/card

Name: The Keg (unknown)
Description: Free LARGE Ice Cream Cake with a candle.
Link: Not Available.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1153 posts
430 upvotes
I didn't get a SB drink this year anyone else? :(
Aug 12, 2011
179 posts
59 upvotes
NORTH YORK
here's something I just found out. you can get any pair of socks free at new balance on your birthday. you have to sign up for their newsletter, but that's it. in-store only.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3911 posts
5388 upvotes
Ontario
ahlong wrote:
Apr 27th, 2018 7:23 am
I didn't get a SB drink this year anyone else? :(
Last year, the program changed that you had to get 300 stars (Green level) in membership year to qualify for the birthday food or drink item. Before the change, as long as you had a registered gift card, you could load your birthday freebie on the card and claim it without a set star level on the card.
Seeking shopping sprees or a pot of gold.
May 26, 2011
208 posts
351 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just had my birthday freebie with Mr.Mikes Restaurant. Mr.Mikes has any free entree AND a free dessert. My total covered by Mr.Mikes was $33.98. Best birthday freebie hands down! Sign up through the Mr.Mikes Reward app. Locations BC, AB and soon MB.
Details- https://www.mrmikes.ca/rewards/rewards/
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1153 posts
430 upvotes
Ciel wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 3:37 pm
Last year, the program changed that you had to get 300 stars (Green level) in membership year to qualify for the birthday food or drink item. Before the change, as long as you had a registered gift card, you could load your birthday freebie on the card and claim it without a set star level on the card.
I'm pretty sure I'm a gold member still lol :)
Jun 19, 2015
388 posts
139 upvotes
North York, ON
Got my Starbucks email on Sunday. Booster Juice and Harvey's today
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5158 posts
1360 upvotes
Not sure if this one was posted before ... but here it is ...

Copy / Paste:

---

Where to get free things on your birthday

Find the best freebies on your special day

by Julie Cazzin

Jan 5, 2017

What’s better than free stuff on your birthday? My daughter Laura discovered that earlier this year as birthday packages from retailers full of cool products appeared at our door the week of her birthday. This got me thinking about how many retailers actually offer birthday freebies.

The answer? There are dozens of retailers and restaurants giving away free stuff to customers on their birthdays. To claim some of that booty, you’ll have to register online to their newsletter or loyalty program, while for others, no extra effort (apart from showing up and maybe flashing your I.D. as proof that yes, it is your birthday) is required.

Here are a few birthday freebies you should consider getting your hands on this year. Just check for a location near you. If you plan it right, your birthday could be worth $100 or more in free gifts. Here’s some to consider going after:

At What a Bagel outlets in Toronto, if you buy 6 bagels ($5) you get a second half dozen for free. All you have to do is show your photo I.D.
Love ice-cream? Then sign up for the Marble Slab Creamery newsletter online and they’ll send you a coupon that you can redeem for a free regular ice-cream cone.
When you sign up for Booster Juice’s email newsletter, you’ll receive a certificate for a free birthday smoothie.
If you join Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill loyalty program online, you’ll get a free birthday desert.
Sign up for the Denny’s loyalty program and you’ll get a free Grand Slam Breakfast on your birthday.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews in B.C. and Alberta offer you one free gourmet burger (they have 24 different types) on any day of the month of your birthday.
At East Side Mario’s, they let you spin a wheel and win a prize on your birthday.
Celebrate your special day at Boston Pizza with a complimentary dessert. Sign up on their website.
Join the birthday club at Baskin Robbins and get a free 2.5 oz scoop on your birthday.
Just register your Starbucks card with MyStarbucksRewards at starbucks.ca and enjoy a free birthday reward (either a drink or treat) of your choice.
Get a free mini cosmetic from Sephora on your birthday by signing up for a Beauty Insider membership on their website.
Visit Timothy’s for a free baked treat, usually a muffin.
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Toronto wants you to experience 11th Century Spain—complete with horses, knights and even a castle—for absolutely nothing. Birthday boys and girls get free admission.
Get 50 free Swagbucks on your birthday.
Shopper’s Drug Mart will give you a coupon for 8,000 Optimum points. You can also get a free makeover or beauty consultation (update your profile with your birthday and you will be emailed this coupon).
Stop off at 7-Eleven for a free small Slurpee on your birthday.
Get a free cookie at Quizno’s with the purchase of any sandwich as long as you present the email printout that they send to you around your birthday. Join the club.
The Keg serves up a free slice of Billy Miner pie.
Sign up for the Hooters fan card and you’ll get a certificate every birthday for a free lunch or dinner.
Olive Garden restaurants give free desserts on your birthday.
Free cup of tea at David’s Tea when you sign up for their Frequent Steeper loyalty program online.
If you join the Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt “mySmileage” loyalty program, you’ll get a $5 birthday credit (for use within two weeks of your birthday).
Tucker’s Marketplace will give you a free meal on your birthday. Must show I.D.
If you sign up for Tony Roma’s email club online, you’ll receive a free, regular-priced entree up to $15. Valid I.D. required.
Join the Pancake Revolution at IHOP and receive an email for one free order of Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity Pancakes OR one free order of their regular pancakes (no combos). You’ll need to sign up online and bring a valid I.D. card.
Sign up as a member of the Mandarin Chinese buffet and they will you a birthday coupon so you can receive a free meal on your birthday, as long as you have 3 or more paying adults with you. You must show your Photo ID to validate the date and the coupon can be used a few days before or after your birthday.
Wok of Fame offers a free meal on your birthday with a valid I.D. card
Free pizza and pop at Pizza Pizza locations in Ontario and Quebec for kids 12 and under. To qualify, enrol your child online as a Pizza Pizza Kids’ Club member by the 15th of the month prior to their birthday. They’ll get the free meal when they present the birthday card before it’s expiry date.
Receive a coupon from Red Lobster for a free slice of cake on your birthday by signing up to become a member. You have to sign up at least 7 days before your birthday to get the birthday coupon
Get a free kids’ meal at Swiss Chalet for your child up to the age of 10. And adults can get a free dessert on their birthday, too.

Do you know about a birthday deal that we missed? Tweet us @MoneySense and we’ll add it to the list.

*Availability may vary depending on location

A previous version of this article incorrectly stated that you receive 55 Swagbucks on your birthday. You actually receive 50.

Source: http://www.moneysense.ca/save/where-to- ... d+Birthday
Nov 5, 2014
211 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto, ON
One more to add:

South St. Burger

Join their club and receive a free burger on your birthday

Southstburger.com/birthdayclub
Images
  • upload.png
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11115 posts
4170 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Giant Tiger emailed me a coupon for 1 of 3 free products on my Birthday this past weekend. I'm subscribed to their email list. Choice of either a 12 pack of Giant Value coffee pods, Chocolate covered almonds or raisins, or a 750g Valley Baker Pie.
Jan 6, 2010
74 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Hero burger only gave me a free combo upgrade this year, guess no more free bday burger from them ☹️