Freebies

Birthday Freebies Version 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2018 4:59 pm
Aug 5, 2018
36 posts
3 upvotes
I didn't get a lot of the freebies! Quiznos, Sephora, Starbucks, among others never sent me a email!
Dec 10, 2005
71 posts
10 upvotes
CloverNaveen wrote:
Aug 13th, 2018 3:00 pm
I didn't get a lot of the freebies! Quiznos, Sephora, Starbucks, among others never sent me a email!
Was it in August? Just go into Sephora. I didn't get an email either, but my bday is at the end of the month. When I made a purchase, they scanned my rewards card and said "oh you have a free bday gift". There were two choices, I forget the first one. The one I chose had a lip crayon, a mini lipstick, and a sample of a lip scrub, and a sample of a lip balm. Not bad for an unexpected freebie.

Hottopic was the same - when they checked my account, they told me I got $5 off for being my birthday month. No email, and I didn't know about it in advance.
Aug 5, 2018
36 posts
3 upvotes
Yep, it was actually yesterday! lol.. I messaged the places I didn't get the promos for and got most of them sorted out.

Shoppers doesn't do the points anymore, Pita Pit applied the points to my account, Sephora told me to go into the store any time this month to claim it, Rocky Mountain doesn't do anything for birthday's anymore, Starbucks will only give you a free drink if you have purchased something within the last 12 months as another user mentioned here, Ardene resent me the promo code (still not sure what it is, I'll have to see when I go in to the shop), New York Fries you have to load your card with money at least once to receive the free fries, Edible Arragements you have to make at least a 25 dollar purchase before you are eligible.

David's Tea and Quizno's still haven't responded to my e-mails, so not sure what's going on there.