Birthday Freebies Version 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2018 8:12 pm
Jan 26, 2012
191 posts
76 upvotes
Ontario
222.PNG

My birthday was in September and I wanted to pass on the offers I received or was eligible for. I attached a picture showing the details. Papa John's also has a birthday freebie available but you must have an order within 6 months of your birthday to get anything. I am only going to end up using some of these, but the best ones from the list are Boston Pizza, Mary Brown's, Harvey's, Pita Pit, Booster Juice and The Works.

The deals are for these places:

Arby's
Booster Juice
Boston Pizza
Cora
Denny's
Harvey's
Hero Burgers
Indigo
Joey's Seafood
Kelseys
Krispy Kreme
Mandarin
Mary Brown's Chicken
Medieval Times
Montana's
Pita Pit
Starbucks
Swiss Chalet
The Works
Tim Hortons (sent to Tim's Double Double Visa card holders)
Tucker's Marketplace
Sep 16, 2016
200 posts
20 upvotes
Do we have a thread for Birthday Freebies 2018?
Or maybe most are remain the same as 2017
Nov 4, 2015
410 posts
192 upvotes
Ontario
laurawow wrote:
Sep 10th, 2018 9:48 pm
Do we have a thread for Birthday Freebies 2018?
Or maybe most are remain the same as 2017
You can assume most are the same. People still comment in this thread.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3842 posts
5244 upvotes
Ontario
@Darkman Interesting that you are able to get the birthday freebie at Starbucks without a minimum star level on your card. I failed to get 300 stars just for the Green Level in the past couple of years and I maybe buy 3-4 things in a year at Starbucks (chai latte or a bakery goodie) not always with a registered card. I'll get back on board with the loyalty program in the future when I can buy lots of Starbucks items so 300 stars won't be hard to reach. Right now, the budget says "no." I even stopped playing those games where you earn stars.

The Sephora beauty freebie is worth the VIB program signup. At the very least, I get some ideas about skincare products, not just lip or colour products. Usually you have a choice between two or three freebies, depending what's in-stock your usual location unless you also happen to have another location you can check instead (i.e. near work or other commitment location).

Hudson Bay offers a discount code or deal for birthday if you have an online account on their website. I somehow got the offer in April rather than in January when I have my birthday. Made a point to check my details as a result of that e-mail in spring 2018!

I have not signed up for David's Tea. I understand that some members are not necessarily getting their birthday freebie e-mails for the items-not sure how one rectifies or tells the chain about the problem (unless social media channels offer a remedy).

Value Village offers a discount coupon for a minimum purchase around the time of one's birthday. Have not used it.

Does Nordstrom offer birthday freebies if one is registered with its loyalty program?
Seeking shopping sprees or a pot of gold.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1431 posts
362 upvotes
Mississauga
FYI rarely go to starbucks, bought a drink a week before birthday (12 stars) but did not see a free birthday drink on day of birthday.
Successfully claimed South St Burger 4oz.
Medieval times free birthday must purchase additional ticket at full price. For those that have corporate discount, it may be cheaper going that route.
Oct 10, 2018
3 posts
Copa Cabana Restaurant - the all you can eat carnivore's dream. If you go on your birthday and go with at least three other adults (not including yourself), you are free. I think Mandarin has the same promotion. This place is delicious and it's usually approximately $50 a person.
Jan 14, 2017
4 posts
3 upvotes
Coquitlam
I only went to the store that near by and below is what I get for this year:
Booster Juice - Free Smoothie send by e-mail
Boston Pizza - free desert load into account
Harvey's - free burger send by e-mail
The Body Shop - $10 off voucher send by e-mail
Red Robin - free burger load into account
Sephore - No e-mail, members just go to store and get the birthday gift during birthiday month
London Drug - $5 voucher load into account
David's Tea - free tea load into account (no e-mail)
Menchie's Frozen Yogurt - $5 off voucher load into account (no e-mail)

BTW, Chatime BC has it own reward program and no longer give free drink unless earn 15pt during past 356 days
Apr 11, 2011
288 posts
61 upvotes
Memramcook
moss27 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2018 8:19 pm
222.PNG

My birthday was in September and I wanted to pass on the offers I received or was eligible for. I attached a picture showing the details. Papa John's also has a birthday freebie available but you must have an order within 6 months of your birthday to get anything. <<<snip>>>
If anyone is wondering about Papa John's, I received a email with a code for 10 points. Good for a side or in my case I used it to order a pizza. The pizza was 25 points but only 15 of my accumulated points was used as it used the 10 bonus points I got. On the points account page, it said those 10 points expired at the end of the month.

Bob

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)