1 Regular Sized Drink
Duration of Use: 1 week before birthday to 1 week after birthday
BC or ON?
noproblem wrote:
Sep 30th, 2016 6:24 pm
Holt Renfrew
S'well Water Bottle
Duration of Use: Within the month of birthday
I been seeing this on social media lately too. How do you sign up?
Dec 29, 2007
315 posts
121 upvotes
Chatime: I'm located in Ontario, but you have to join their Vicinity Rewards program.
Holt Renfrew: Sign up for their Holt Icon program.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2252 posts
3148 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Name: London Drugs (2016 Oct)
Description: Sign-up for London Drugs' loyalty program LD Extras and get a $5 gift voucher to be used in-store or online for you birthday.
Link: https://www.ldextras.com/
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
7896 posts
950 upvotes
Markham
WhatADeal! wrote:
Feb 9th, 2016 7:36 pm
Mizuki Sushi
3555 Don Mills Rd Unit #5
Toronto, Ontario
(416) 492-8880

Mizuki Birthday Special!!!!!!!!

A La Carte menu only:
1. 30% off the whole table on your birthday.
A La Carte main menu only. Minimum of 4 people. Cash payment. Can't combine any other offers. Tax excluded. Not for beverage and alcohol.
2. Get a 20% discount for the whole the table on your birthday month. A La Carte main menu only. Minimum of 4 people, Cash payment. Can't combine any other offers. Tax excluded. Not for beverage and alcohol.
(Government photo ID require)

All You Can Eat Dinner only:
1. Free Dinner on your birthday.
Dinner All You Can Eat only. Minimum of 4 people, at least 3 adults on the bill. Cash payment. Can't combine any other offers. Tax excluded.
2. Get a 15% discount for the adults on the table.
Dinner All You Can Eat only. Minimum of 4 people, at least 3 adults on the bill. Cash payment. Can't combine any other offers. Tax excluded.
Called to confirm and they removed it.
Only 10% off for the whole table which is cold.

Pretty much most AYCE Japan place can give you 10% off if you cut down some coupon off newspaper or pay by cash.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2003
7896 posts
950 upvotes
Markham
Name: Booster Juice (2015 Oct)
Description: Sign-up for Booster Nation online and receive a free regular size (710 ml) smoothie. Print the email that is sent on your birthday. Valid Govt issued ID may be required. Coupon is valid for 7 days including the day of your birthday and redeemable only at the location submitted on sign-up.
Link: http://boosterjuice.com/booster-nation

How do you change the location from the time we signed up.
I moved from Mississauga to Markham and won't be going back to Sauga for a smoothie. lol
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
I'm getting this error "Too many subscribe attempts for this email address. Please try again in about 5 minutes. (#8509)" im not even on their list???
is it free :cheesygri
Aug 14, 2007
165 posts
130 upvotes
Markham
501 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2016 3:46 pm
I'm getting this error "Too many subscribe attempts for this email address. Please try again in about 5 minutes. (#8509)" im not even on their list???
I got the same error
Sep 24, 2004
141 posts
22 upvotes
East York
501 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2016 3:46 pm
RFD effect
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2252 posts
3148 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
MP3_SKY wrote:
Oct 27th, 2016 12:39 pm
Name: Booster Juice (2015 Oct)
Description: Sign-up for Booster Nation online and receive a free regular size (710 ml) smoothie. Print the email that is sent on your birthday. Valid Govt issued ID may be required. Coupon is valid for 7 days including the day of your birthday and redeemable only at the location submitted on sign-up.
Link: http://boosterjuice.com/booster-nation

How do you change the location from the time we signed up.
I moved from Mississauga to Markham and won't be going back to Sauga for a smoothie. lol
I couldn't find anything on their website and I've never had to change my location.

I'm thinking that you could unsubscribe to the program and then sign up again, possibly with another email address.

They do have a section in their Contact Us online form under the Subject field for Booster Nation. Perhaps try sending them the question and see what they say. Contact link found here: http://boosterjuice.com/contact
Aug 14, 2007
165 posts
130 upvotes
Markham
it works now.... on PC not mobile