Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2019

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2019 4:08 pm
Aug 23, 2018
14 posts
28 upvotes
gowong wrote:
Dec 18th, 2018 9:06 am
I emailed the head office and they said birthday platter applies to toronto locations. Getting mine tomorrow.
I just had my birthday platter for free. Thank you Halal Guys. Happy Holidays all.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20590 posts
142508 upvotes
GTA
Booster Juice has advised that 2019 will be the last year for the 'free smoothie on your birthday' offer, though they indicate there will be some other offer available (I'm guessing probably a BOGO coupon or something like that). All those who sign up by December 31, 2018 will receive the coupon on their birthday in 2019.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4192 posts
6427 upvotes
Ontario
2019 Sephora birthday freebies for members in its program! Announced yesterday and yours truly will try to claim hers ASAP!
https://www.sephora.com/birthday-gift?i ... 0119_image

Members of The Simons loyalty program at Simons get 2x the points on the largest purchase (made in-store or online) in your birthday month! And I'm going to Simon's this week-hurrah.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
2019-roll out the gold carpet! Wins to date: a t-shirt, too many Spotify playlists (not claimed), $25 Indigo gc, $5 Starbucks e-gc
Jan 3, 2019
4 posts
3 upvotes
] [/url]
AdamKing wrote:Sarkari Result https://downloader.vip/turbotax/ https://downloader.vip/rufus/[/url]me=1429694407 user_id=646213]
I'm based out of Vancouver, so I'm not familiar with many on the list.
Could someone please comment (or PM) me which of the Ontario ones I can delete?
Sarkari Result
Thanks!
Description: Join IHOP's Pancake Revolution and receive an email (to print) for one free order of Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity Pancakes OR one free order of Our World Famous Pancakes, excluding all combos. Redeemable at IHOP location selected when signing up. Valid ID may be required to redeem. Expires 14 days from date of email (roughly 7 days after birthday).
Last edited by TNIYASI on Jan 29th, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2666 posts
1004 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Moved a bunch of possible out-dated ones to Thread Summary. The ones that haven't had a data point since ~2007-2008
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2666 posts
1004 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Thank you everyone for the suggestions. If you have anything to add or edit, please try to give it to me in this following format:

[B]Name: Booster Juice [COLOR=#ff0000](2019 Feb)[/COLOR][/B]
Description: Sign-up for Booster Nation online and receive a free regular size (710 ml) smoothie. Print the email that is sent on your birthday. Valid Govt issued ID may be required. Coupon is valid for 7 days including the day of your birthday and redeemable only at the location submitted on sign-up.
Link: [URL]http://boosterjuice.com/booster-nation[/url]

It makes it a lot easier and faster for me to edit the OP Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2292 posts
1918 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Kripsy kreme is a free donut PLUS free Regular drink now... used to be just a donut
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2292 posts
1918 upvotes
Oakville, ON
gowong wrote:
Dec 18th, 2018 9:06 am
I emailed the head office and they said birthday platter applies to toronto locations. Getting mine tomorrow.
Was the bday platter on the card or a print out ? I signed up bday coming up
Aug 23, 2018
14 posts
28 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 12:29 pm
Was the bday platter on the card or a print out ? I signed up bday coming up
I received an email and it showed up on the points card when you login.
2019-02-11_13-06-39.png
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2292 posts
1918 upvotes
Oakville, ON
gowong wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 1:08 pm
I received an email and it showed up on the points card when you login.
2019-02-11_13-06-39.png
Did you need a physical card to get this ? I signed up but have no physical card
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1151 posts
330 upvotes
login and you will see a digital card number
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
11397 posts
6203 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Mary Brown's you get free BIG MARY on your birthday, need to subscribe on their newsletter. I'm reaping in all the freebies today!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2292 posts
1918 upvotes
Oakville, ON
They’ve all gone rogue the birthday freebies...Starbucks is only day of birthday used to be a week then 3 days now a day ..booster juice last year and no new sign ups will get you it... hero burger no more burger/combo upgrade now..Timothy’s is now Free SMALL coffee with dessert purchase.. switcheroo used to be free dessert when buying any drink
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2292 posts
1918 upvotes
Oakville, ON
AdamKing wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 1:50 pm
Thank you everyone for the suggestions. If you have anything to add or edit, please try to give it to me in this following format:

Name: Booster Juice (2019 Feb)
Description: Sign-up for Booster Nation online and receive a free regular size (710 ml) smoothie. Print the email that is sent on your birthday. Valid Govt issued ID may be required. Coupon is valid for 7 days including the day of your birthday and redeemable only at the location submitted on sign-up.
Link: http://boosterjuice.com/booster-nation

It makes it a lot easier and faster for me to edit the OP Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Mine says Valid for a month from your birthday ... but no new signs up after dec 2018 will you get you the freebie
Banned
Mar 1, 2018
62 posts
7 upvotes
Darkman wrote:
Sep 4th, 2018 1:10 pm
I see Harvey's sent me their Freebie email not long ago as well ... - their regular original burger (this one is good) ... or a veggie one ...

Maybe I'll stop there for lunch later on today, lol :D
I skipped out on it when they first sent the e-mail last year to me and mostly will be doing the same this year as well...since they started changing things up during several years ago...when the shredded lettuce got switched out in place of a large piece of lettuce...which makes it annoying to eat that...but then they changed it back a year afterwards...only to switch up the high qualities of their different grades of burgers to worse than "MD" and "BK" (not to mention that they both have always costed less as well...especially "BK")...as in literally all full-on dry & chalky compared to being top qualities before...and I'm not simply saying it just because I'm picky about eating what I enjoy either (I'll admit due to genetics from my mom's side)...just in case if you're wondering...but rather it seriously tastes SOOO BAD that I felt like I wanted to toss it out (but I still didn't end up doing so...since I'll get blamed for wasting money and/or food when there are those out there who are in need from starvation) instead of trying to finish the rest of it or sharing that with my precious dog if I had one...so it's totally not worth it anyhow to me...even when it's free...just "IMHO"...and haven't even bought one since a few years ago...but will get it again if they change it back...luckily there's still another one that I've tried where the other one tastes similar to how they used to be!!! =)

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)