Page 20 of 22

Re: Birthday Freebies Version 3

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2014 11:51 am
by gwplant
Looks like Pajo's Fish and Chips in Vancouver changed their policy to BOGO...ughhhh! loved that one.

Posted: Aug 24th, 2014 9:32 am
by expergo
FYI if you sign up for Krispy Kreme, you get a free doughnut and coffee or soft drink. Just got the coupon through email.

Posted: Aug 25th, 2014 10:33 pm
by trystee
Update:

It appears that Tony Romas has gone down to a $15 dinner appetizer voucher from their former $18.99 amount. Went out for dinner with the family and no free up to $5.99 dessert option was included (as mentioned on page 1 of this thread). Disappointing but it's still $15 off.

Posted: Aug 27th, 2014 11:17 am
by gwplant
No Vera's either this year...uugghhhh!

Posted: Aug 27th, 2014 2:46 pm
by liveinyaletownbutnotasnob
Disappointed yyoga no longer has a free yoga class as a birthday gift

Posted: Oct 9th, 2014 10:10 am
by mozerfd
Anybody know if Blenz still does their bday freebie?

Posted: Oct 15th, 2014 11:47 pm
by kilobomb
free admission on Oct 16th if your birthday is Oct 16th at Ripleys Aquarium in Toronto:
free-admission-ripleys-aquarium-if-your ... a-1577881/

Posted: Oct 24th, 2014 1:12 am
by BritanyCraine
Sign up and get a free hamburger instantly and one for your birthday from johnnyrockets.

Posted: Oct 28th, 2014 11:16 pm
by dsouzaec
BritanyCraine wrote: Sign up and get a free hamburger instantly and one for your birthday from johnnyrockets.
Think this is only for US

Posted: Nov 1st, 2014 2:58 pm
by crystallight
You know when a restaurant knows it's your birthday and they'll bring the birthday guy/girl a free dessert and/or sing happy birthday? How do they know when to come by to do that? Like do you tell them it's a bday when you make the reservations or arrive at the restaurant? Or do you also need to let the waitress know near the end of the meal so they know when to time the dessert?

Posted: Nov 26th, 2014 11:57 am
by Horndogg
Does Giant Tiger still give away Bday freebies?

Posted: Nov 26th, 2014 3:52 pm
by seafoodmwg
Horndogg wrote: Does Giant Tiger still give away Bday freebies?
my birthday was mid-october, and i got an e-mail from giant tiger for a free product (i had a choice of chocolate covered almonds or raisins - a good sized bag - a bag of coffee or something else). =)

Posted: Nov 28th, 2014 4:48 pm
by Horndogg
For my birthday (today) I got Booster Juice free Starbucks, 50 Swagbuck Points and a Mandarin all you can eat meal ( which is good till Dec 31) .

Posted: Dec 1st, 2014 6:38 am
by pauli123
yup i also think so..

Posted: Dec 5th, 2014 10:29 pm
by uzihaq
Same with me.

Posted: Dec 30th, 2014 2:01 pm
by jt05mi
Dairy Queen updated their offer - no more free blizzards

Here is the new offer:

Grab a spoon, take a swing and check out your winnings: a coupon to get $3 off an 8-10" Blizzard Cake!* Slice off a piece of fudge crunch, soft serve and your favorite cookies or candy. But wait – I spy a BOGO coupon: buy a medium Blizzard Treat and get one of equal or smaller size for free!* Man, you are cleaning up. Speaking of which, I should clean up. Where's the broom?

Posted: Jan 12th, 2015 8:34 am
by kotoshin
Just wanted to post that the icoke.ca one is dead. icoke program no longer exists.

Posted: Mar 12th, 2015 3:46 am
by mumbles
The Works Gourmet Burger Bistro: If you sign up for their Works Important Person (WIP) program you can get a $15 credit on your card that will be loaded on at the first of the month of your Birthday. You do need to make a purchase prior to the month of your birthday. Works great if you have a friend or family member that you like to go with. My dad and I go for our birthdays every year.

Q'Doba: sends out a BOGO birthday coupon for an entree if you sign up for their rewards program. The only issue is you need to print it out before viewing it 3 times or it will expire. Coupon was good for about a week after my birthday.

Best Buy Reward Zone - Gamer's Club:
sent me an online coupon for 20% a game that was $39.99 or higher. Expires in 45 days from the first of the month which was when I received it (as far as I know).

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2015 9:55 pm
by Shu
Member Program and Rewards - Mystery Room
http://mysteryroomonline.com/game/membership

Anyone tried this for free on their birthday?

Posted: Mar 28th, 2015 10:56 am
by Pochacco
Milestones free bday entree with three people dinning is no more...