SCORE
+30
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4043 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
It's my birthday today :D :D

I'm going to raid a few of these places. I'm happy that many of them are located at the yonge and eglinton area which I will be at later tonight.
May 4, 2012
228 posts
29 upvotes
Mississauga
Walkers Fish Market (there are 2 in Mississauga, 1 in Milton, 1 in Burlington):

"Join our database and receive our FREE birthday coupon instantly.
Sign up today using your birthday and contact information and you’ll receive our birthday coupon right in your inbox.

Celebrate your birthday with 3 or more friends at Walkers Fish Market and enjoy a free entree on us!
Dine-in only, valid within one week of your birthday, please present photo ID showing date of birth."
Sep 17, 2003
684 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
My birthday was last Thursday.
I got the free ice-cream from Marble Slab (can be used from the day you get the coupon to one week after your birthday and a free meal at AppleBee's Mississauga which was very nice.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
4972 posts
231 upvotes
Camilo wrote:
Jul 15th, 2012 10:19 am
My birthday was last Thursday.
I got the free ice-cream from Marble Slab (can be used from the day you get the coupon to one week after your birthday and a free meal at AppleBee's Mississauga which was very nice.
Happy belated Birthday :) Re Applebee's are there any strings attached (no pun intended lol) meaning do you have to have a party of 2 or 3?
Sep 17, 2003
684 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
TorontoEh wrote:
Jul 17th, 2012 4:14 pm
Happy belated Birthday :) Re Applebee's are there any strings attached (no pun intended lol) meaning do you have to have a party of 2 or 3?
Thanks....
That answer, I don't know.
The 2 times we got the free meal, we were a family of four.
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
475 posts
35 upvotes
Anybody can give me some information about free e cards for birthday please? I want to send a beautiful e card to my friend on her birthday.
Feb 8, 2010
306 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
@katieo: Kudos for grabbing all that xD

It's my b-day today, but my Dairy Queen coupon was a BOGO one, not just a straight up free coupon :/

EDIT: I did end up going to Tuckers for a free buffet. I was expecting just a simple dinner, but being an actual buffet was pretty sweet ^^
Dec 23, 2010
97 posts
4 upvotes
Kanata
Yeah, they changed the DQ perk a couple years ago. It's too bad people were exploiting it so bad. Spoiled it for the real birthday kids.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12781 posts
2862 upvotes
Coming up on my B-Day in a week+ so I'll have to check on who gives out what. Could get a great feed at Joey's only (that I used to frequent regularly when my Mom was alive) if they take my number of years off the total bill in dollars!
Apr 23, 2012
166 posts
10 upvotes
CHARLESBOURG
am waiting with bated breath for some birthday freebies. Never been lucky enough to get any :razz:
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
118 upvotes
American Eagle's birthday reward sucks this year. Last year, I got $50 to spend on any one item (got a free pair of jeans from it!), others were getting $20 etc. This year, I only got 15%. :( Oh well.

Got my marble slab coupon and my booster juice coupon though! And obviously my starbucks reward. :D
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote:
May 18th, 2009 12:00 pm
I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Try a six-figure salary that starts with a "3" (that would be annually)
Gloaming wrote:
Nov 4th, 2008 8:43 pm
Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
Sep 29, 2007
332 posts
1 upvote
Kelowna
wow I haven't been on this site in over 4 years (aside from grabbing freebies)

anyways, I thought I should let RFD users know of a sort of deal, Kelly O's (or Kelly O Bryans or Kelly O's Neighborhood Pub etc) A mostly BC restaurant as far as I know, has a deal where if you come in on your birthday and present your ID and can spell your name (lol) you'll get 18 (possibly 18.99, can't remember exactly) dollars towards your meal (enough for most of their menu if you don't wanna go fancy heh) when someone else buys something to eat at the same time. I often go there for my birthday dinner when I have the chance as it's good eats.

Cheers,

Voshra
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9348 posts
1548 upvotes
Toronto
katieo wrote:
Jun 29th, 2012 11:31 am
I just walked into What a Bagel, Denny's and Tucker's Marketplace (just had to show ID proving it was my birthday), and for the rest I signed up on their websites about a month in advance. For Starbucks I had to have a Starbucks card (and they mailed me a postcard saying to come in and pick out a birthday drink of my choice), and for the Sephora gift I had to be a member of their Beauty Insider club (which is free).
Damn! I wish I had the time and motivation to do all this.. sounds kinda fun actually. LOL

Btw, it's my birthday today peeps :razz:
Deal Addict
May 20, 2002
2010 posts
15 upvotes
When did the Imperial Buffet at Dixie/Dundas re-open? Is it as good as when it was called China Buffet King? The website states "Two adult buffets required to accompany with birthday person" so does that mean three adults are required to get a free meal? While the price is $19.99 for most weeknights, does anybody know the price for a child or senior?
Faust942 wrote:
Mar 13th, 2011 7:43 pm
I think that Imperial Buffet's birthday special is you require 2xPaying Adults. I will confirm when I get back home to the coupon.
× < >