Expired Freebies

Locked: [American Eagle] Birthday Freebies Version 3

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2016 10:41 am
Apr 3, 2007
419 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
I;ve gone to Tuckers....Pretty solid but a bit dingy....It says you have to have 2 people for the free buffet in the promo at the place but I've talked to the Waitresses and they still honour it if you are alone......they said its because they feel bad that you can't find someone on your birthday to go with...lol

Damn my birthday is in December....I only got the Tuckers thing and some bagels at what a bagel....booo
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2315 posts
241 upvotes
North York
Birthday tomorrow - GTA - Booster Juice - just show up or prior registration?
Which is better Imperial Buffet or Tuckers? Lol, can only manage one buffet a day not two, otherwise would go to one int he morning and one in the evening!
Going to Whatababel - any other suggestions?
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2315 posts
241 upvotes
North York
Does one have to register for Booster juice? If so, where to register. Couldn't find where on their website. TIA
Apr 13, 2003
470 posts
182 upvotes
Scarborough
My Birthday today..

I got my free Booster Juice at Dixie and Dundas and Bagels from what a Bagel at Bathurst and 401.
Also got 10 dollars from Deal Ticker and 50 points from Swag Bux. That about it!

Tuckers at Warden and Eglington closed down and is now a steak house.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
1576 posts
272 upvotes
Riaz wrote:
Mar 31st, 2013 5:09 pm
My Birthday today..

I got my free Booster Juice at Dixie and Dundas and Bagels from what a Bagel at Bathurst and 401.
Also got 10 dollars from Deal Ticker and 50 points from Swag Bux. That about it!

Tuckers at Warden and Eglington closed down and is now a steak house.
too bad, used to have free lunch there, then go to imperial buffet for dinner on b-day...
there is also a Boston pizza for free meal worth $15 bucks

any restaurant offers free b-day dinner now? imperial buffet is getting worse, selection, quality, etc.
Mar 30, 2012
29 posts
4 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
I've noticed that the original threat hasn't been updated for some time. My birthday is April 25, and I am in the GTA. Does anyone have any updated information on what freebies are available between now and April 25, or any birthday freebies? Feel free to PM me, or reply to threat - I will gather all the feedback and reply to threat with an updated Spring 2013 list. Thanks!
Dec 23, 2012
158 posts
58 upvotes
GUELPH
aviaf wrote:
Aug 6th, 2008 11:25 pm
Mandarin Buffet

Say it's your birthday and you get a slice of cake with some jello and a candle. The waiters should sing happy birthday, and they take your picture with the cake and put the polaroid in a magnetic nice looking sleeve so it sticks to your fridge

I was there today for my birthday! Pretty cool. Never got a picture taken though, lol
2013 - $4584 worth of wins... including an iPad mini! :)
Apr 26, 2013
1 posts
Thanks, this all looks very interesting DMC
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3236 posts
1197 upvotes
Ontario
http://www.freebirthdaystuff.ca/ may have more up to date information for those interested.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Apr 29, 2013
9 posts
Very cool stuff. I really like it!
Feb 27, 2007
199 posts
25 upvotes
Montreal
Friend's birthday is coming up, besides Chez Cora and Booster Juice, any other freebie in Montreal? Thanks in advance for your help!

p.s. Starbucks is a bit too much to setup for a free drink.
Aug 23, 2006
50 posts
104 upvotes
Latest Menchie's flyer says if you sign up for my smileage club, you will get a free yogurt on your birthday. I believe you have to register, then log in to update your info with your date of birth.

http://www.menchies.com/