• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2016 4:06 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 22, 2011
556 posts
96 upvotes
Sorry to bump an older thread.
Would anyone have any suggestions for birthday parties in the Fall (E.g. October)? My child is turning 3 years old and has cousins who are older (5 years-8 years old) and don't want to bore them.
I live in the West end of Toronto.

I would LOVE to rent a bouncy castle in my backyard but given the volatile weather in the fall, I inclined to keep it indoors. My house is a small little bungalow and can't hold too many people either.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1193 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jandb wrote:
Aug 31st, 2015 11:59 am
Sorry to bump an older thread.
Would anyone have any suggestions for birthday parties in the Fall (E.g. October)? My child is turning 3 years old and has cousins who are older (5 years-8 years old) and don't want to bore them.
I live in the West end of Toronto.

I would LOVE to rent a bouncy castle in my backyard but given the volatile weather in the fall, I inclined to keep it indoors. My house is a small little bungalow and can't hold too many people either.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Woodbine. There is a pretty big playground in there that should keep kids all ages occupied. There are rides for all ages as well, even rock climbing. We had my 2yo bday party earlier this year and have 2 cousins that age and everyone seemed to have a good time. They even asked their dad about going back. They seem to be busy though, so book early.
Mar 22, 2011
556 posts
96 upvotes
milhouse611 wrote:
Aug 31st, 2015 2:35 pm
Woodbine. There is a pretty big playground in there that should keep kids all ages occupied. There are rides for all ages as well, even rock climbing. We had my 2yo bday party earlier this year and have 2 cousins that age and everyone seemed to have a good time. They even asked their dad about going back. They seem to be busy though, so book early.
Is it the Woodbine Fantasy fair?
Which room did you choose? Or did you choose a birthday room? And how many cousins decided to go? Did you pay for their parents to go into the play area too?
Thanks Milhouse611.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1193 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jandb wrote:
Aug 31st, 2015 2:57 pm
Is it the Woodbine Fantasy fair?
Which room did you choose? Or did you choose a birthday room? And how many cousins decided to go? Did you pay for their parents to go into the play area too?
Thanks Milhouse611.
Yes its the fantasy fair and we were in the small party room. Other than going up the long stairs, it was pretty good. There was like 7-8 kids in total and half of them were probably too young for the rides lol. For the rides, take a look at how many passes you need, kids and adults, and look at the package deals they have vs. individual pricing. We ended up getting like a family deal or something like that as we figured out it would be cheaper for us. EX. family of 4, requiring 1 adult. So you have 1 adult pass and 3 kids passes. Then get individuals as/if you need them on top of it. Kids 5 and 8, should be good by themselves.
Jan 30, 2016
6 posts
Mississauga
Please parents save your money and save yourself from stress and frustration!!! Do not book here!! The owner is so rude, obnoxious, psychotic and a scammer!! I just had a party at one of her Mississauga location and from beginning to end she would berate me as to the questions I ask her about bringing in outside food. She would say one thing over the phone and would deny she even said it. You have no choice but to order food from her which was rediculously over priced!!! It was a lousy frozen pizza, fruit and veggie platter was garbage! I would have put together a more appetizing menu!! Actors are unprofessional college students with no acting skills and no make up. She was rude and yelled at me infront of my guests. BEWARE she would also scam you in charging you for kids that did not attend. She would say on the phone that it's only an estimate but in fact it's the final charge!!! My experience has caused me so much stress and anger towards the owner. Her attitude was horrible and she would not let you finish talking!!! It was the only establishment that I know that charges parents for kids that did not attend. She's very strict and would not let kids touch anything. She should not be in this industry... She should be a jail guard. She has no right to yell at parents. I don't know why it's so find reviews online for this establishment and am pretty sure am not the only one who experienced this horrible person!!!! Pls sound off if you also had this experience.