Bitcoin and Ether

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2017 6:36 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13409 posts
1225 upvotes
Actually I think Quadriga does simple bank drafts and you can pay extra to have them expedited. This is all theoretical for me right now, but in a couple weeks I will report back. In the meantime I'd love to get a positive testimonial from someone on RFD.
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Feb 11, 2007
299 posts
70 upvotes

Bitcoin breaks ATH pass $5000 USD.. and the institution money isnt even in yet :o buckle your seat belts boys!
Nov 26, 2014
292 posts
57 upvotes
Quebec
jcdogg wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 7:35 am
Bitcoin breaks ATH pass $5000 USD.. and the institution money isnt even in yet :o buckle your seat belts boys!
Yep buckle it real tight before the drop!
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2014
1117 posts
116 upvotes
p0nk1n wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 8:31 am
Hopefully bitcoin drops, so my alt bags can start to moon again! Face With Tears Of Joy
Feb 11, 2007
299 posts
70 upvotes
p0nk1n wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 8:31 am
What makes you so sure of that? Bitcoin didn't dip from last segwit fork. China ban FUD made it drop but the recovery was even faster and stronger then ever after the dip now we are at a new all time high again.

"I can hear the herd coming..." Hedge Fund legend Mike Novogratz predicts Bitcoin will soar to over $10k in next 6-12 months | CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/10/10/h ... tcoin.html
Nov 13, 2011
442 posts
130 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I've used bank EFT transfer from Quadriga to my TD account. Money shows up in 5 business days or so.

Also, anyone know how to get Bitcoin gold when it forks? Which wallet would support it? What about money kept on exchanges?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
2246 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
Swell conference coming up next week for Ripple in Toronto lol

Seems like the cyrpto community is quite confident in Ripple - does anyone have any insight into XRP though and how Ripple's success in the banking industry would or would not yield a good return on XRP long-term?
Nov 26, 2014
292 posts
57 upvotes
Quebec
jcdogg wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 10:13 am
What makes you so sure of that? Bitcoin didn't dip from last segwit fork. China ban FUD made it drop but the recovery was even faster and stronger then ever after the dip now we are at a new all time high again.
Everyone is selling altcoins to hold Bitcoin right now, when they will do the opposite the price will drop. (not saying it will drop badly but it will)
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1137 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
Does Coinbase have a weekly buy limit above $1000 for Canadians?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
2246 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
TruBrush wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 1:43 pm
Does Coinbase have a weekly buy limit above $1000 for Canadians?
Nope, that is the maximum.

They just introduced new buying options for Americans today too lol
May 11, 2013
14 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Ticco wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 11:44 am
Swell conference coming up next week for Ripple in Toronto lol

Seems like the cyrpto community is quite confident in Ripple - does anyone have any insight into XRP though and how Ripple's success in the banking industry would or would not yield a good return on XRP long-term?
I attended a conference today on cryptocurrencies and heard that Ripple is not easy/possible for normal, non-finance institution investors to participate in. A closed system to facilitate interbank transfers (so they don't have to go through a costly third party). I'm thinking about a cryptocurrency fund ... a good way to participate with diversification. So much to know.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4672 posts
558 upvotes
kipperbernie wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 11:12 pm
I attended a conference today on cryptocurrencies and heard that Ripple is not easy/possible for normal, non-finance institution investors to participate in. A closed system to facilitate interbank transfers (so they don't have to go through a costly third party). I'm thinking about a cryptocurrency fund ... a good way to participate with diversification. So much to know.
Ripple is just an enterprise application for banks to process payments - they are using non traditional technology, ie. blcokchain based. It's unlike any other crypto in that it breaks the first rule of what makes this space so special. Decentralization
Come join the Crypto discussion :

https://chat.whatsapp.com/33kLOgl0JXD7GLH0N0tspk

"Talent gets you in the door. Character keeps you in the room."
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1137 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
Buying BTC at $7k is either a suicide or a last chance.
Sep 28, 2010
492 posts
102 upvotes
Surrey
TruBrush wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 11:45 pm
Buying BTC at $7k is either a suicide or a last chance.
Im still shaking my head I never got in when it dropped down to $3600CAD!!

Thread Information

There are currently 7 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 5 guests)

tranceaddict, hameljon