Bitcoin and Ether

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2021 11:10 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1951 posts
711 upvotes
10 days and still waiting for verification of my ID on Quadriga.

Just for kicks, I tried to fund the account with Interac e transfer or Interac online but got a message that both options were disabled due to overehelming volume until they can catch up or when they're able to automate???
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2015
5098 posts
4402 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rodbarc wrote: Tradingview. Powerful trading platform to build and test strategies.

Rod
Appreciate it. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2017
1420 posts
774 upvotes
bobor wrote: 10 days and still waiting for verification of my ID on Quadriga.

Just for kicks, I tried to fund the account with Interac e transfer or Interac online but got a message that both options were disabled due to overehelming volume until they can catch up or when they're able to automate???
good luck with that. I just went through the same thing. It took them about 8 business days to approve my account then I had no choice but to use the electronic funds transfer which took about 5 business days. The wait is killing me, hopefully i will get the funds to my account tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
7140 posts
3513 upvotes
Master2031 wrote: good luck with that. I just went through the same thing. It took them about 8 business days to approve my account then I had no choice but to use the electronic funds transfer which took about 5 business days. The wait is killing me, hopefully i will get the funds to my account tomorrow.
if everyone piles in like this we can keep the rally going!!
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2011
1151 posts
340 upvotes
jcdogg wrote: Image

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/17/bitcoin ... r=sharebar

Analyst who predicted bitcoin's rise now sees it hitting $300,000-$400,000
So, why don't you open a Quadriga account, be patient and wait for the bubble burst (could be months or years) and then move in and hold long term. Kinda like post 2008 great recession, jumping in with reserve cash after the dust settles.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 9, 2008
5684 posts
2251 upvotes
Thornhill
Yapian, Seoul based crypto exchange suffers second hack. Forced to file for bankruptcy.

Exchange clients were told they were able to withdraw about 75% of their crypto holdings today, with the rest to be returned after bankruptcy proceedings.

BTC currently only down -3.4%

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cryptocurr ... 1513683519
Deal Guru
Apr 8, 2013
10205 posts
753 upvotes
It took me like 3 days to get verified with Quad.

They must be really clogged up if its taking them more than a week.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
4795 posts
3847 upvotes
GTA
For all the IOTA people out there, BOSCH Group, has entered an agreement with IOTA. They will be purchasing a "large amount" of IOTA.

IOTA Bosch Article

Good news for IOTA and Crypto alone. Feels great to be an IOTA holder at $1.10 Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
1013 posts
900 upvotes
East
KMKM wrote: So, why don't you open a Quadriga account, be patient and wait for the bubble burst (could be months or years) and then move in and hold long term. Kinda like post 2008 great recession, jumping in with reserve cash after the dust settles.
Already long Bitcoin since 2013, sold some but also still hold some.

Bitcoin & Crypto retired | Beat the inflation: Celsius earn up to 17% on your cryptos & stablecoins | CDC CRO Obsidian card 8% rewards
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6948 posts
2695 upvotes
What are you guys looking at right now? I'm looking to buy back in but everything is at all time highs I'm scared to hop in now.
Mar 8, 2012
486 posts
89 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone having issue with Quadriga e-transfer?
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
Coz4k wrote: BTX ...
had some IT issue, will get my btx out tonight, can you exchange it to ether for me?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 9, 2008
5684 posts
2251 upvotes
Thornhill
baz5 wrote: What are you guys looking at right now? I'm looking to buy back in but everything is at all time highs I'm scared to hop in now.
Since the time you asked this question within the space of 1 hour - on the open some names in this space ie: Longfin/Overstock have gone from -20% & -10% to +15% & +7%.

You won't be given a 'perfect' opportunity to buy without risk. This is the highest delta space possible, not for the faint hearted.
Jan 14, 2012
391 posts
104 upvotes
Oshawa
Quadriga doesnt accept interac e-transfers anymore. Any other website i can use to fund my account to buy BTC or TRX. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2011
2095 posts
1083 upvotes
VANCOUVER
baz5 wrote: What are you guys looking at right now? I'm looking to buy back in but everything is at all time highs I'm scared to hop in now.
I'm still loading up on REQ , XRP, and XLM. I'm going to wait for a dip in IOTA to maybe grab a bit more. We'll see where it goes after the Bosch announcement earlier. I've been hearing good things about ARK and NEO. XLM hasn't been pumped to hell like the other ones so I think when that happens we'll see some movement.

Edit: I forgot to add, I'll also be adding more TRX, but watch out for the price/volume because of that damn contest they are having over at Binance with TRX.
Last edited by DDHLeigh on Dec 19th, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
3326 posts
1885 upvotes
Anyone know how long it takes for Quad to EFT Cad from their platform to the bank account?
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2013
1181 posts
329 upvotes
ON
With 1000+ crypto currencies, how do you guys do your research to hopefully avoid shitcoin?
Feb 27, 2013
275 posts
368 upvotes
Calgary
Dpack22 wrote: Anyone know how long it takes for Quad to EFT Cad from their platform to the bank account?
4-5 business days
~Let your actions reflect your desires
Deal Guru
Apr 8, 2013
10205 posts
753 upvotes
Wabi and Neo.

If you are scared to hop in. IMHO you shouldnt go in. Its very volatile.

But institutional money are coming in. They are getting a taste of it now. If they like what they see, more money will be dumped in the market. FOMO will keep going for a little while if that eases your mind.

If your plan is to go in and out. I would just go with ETH and make it grow for a little bit and get out.