Bitcoin and Ether

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2021 11:10 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2448 posts
703 upvotes
This is the bubble phase just like before Mt.Gox imploded onto itself and caused bitcoin to drop to an all time low.

Just becareful where you trade your crypto on.
They just might be the next Cryptsy (the one I got verified on last before they vanished with all investors funds) or the embarassment to the crypto exchange world known as Mt.gox.
So just don't trust any exchange with your personal identification documents. Check them out first.
A fair warning to all who wish to get into this crypto market & alt coin trading game.Winking Face
Been Mt.Goxxed lately?Angry Face
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
3089 posts
738 upvotes
Toronto
TheRock2012 wrote: This is the bubble phase just like before Mt.Gox imploded onto itself and caused bitcoin to drop to an all time low.

Just becareful where you trade your crypto on.
They just might be the next Cryptsy (the one I got verified on last before they vanished with all investors funds) or the embarassment to the crypto exchange world known as Mt.gox.
So just don't trust any exchange with your personal identification documents. Check them out first.
A fair warning to all who wish to get into this crypto market & alt coin trading game.Winking Face
Been Mt.Goxxed lately?Angry Face
So as a beginner looking to get into this whole thing. Which exchanges and which wallets are reputable?
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2448 posts
703 upvotes
Musiq Soulchild wrote: So as a beginner looking to get into this whole thing. Which exchanges and which wallets are reputable?
The ones a larger majority of traders and buyers are using as I explained in this post on the forums but in a different thread related to crypto currencies.
bitcoin-ether-2087984/273/#p28771171
I have insider knowledge about this exchange from a former employee of theirs that they let go without prior notice.
Just terminated him after the work was done but it was not for employment on a contractual basis according to him,
I just go by what was told to me by him but I have worked with him for over two years now gaining knowledge about how the exchanges work. So I would like to take what he tells me with the utmost truth and respect.
But to each their own when it comes to what exchange they want to go with. I am not forcing anyone to go with or who not too.
They have to take their own bumps and scrapes before they will listen to anyone else.

As for you requesting my opinion on one.
I would say coinbase as they have their own place where you can purchase your crypto on and then transfer their own exchange for free using their built-in system. Transaction and miner fee(the transaction fee applied to each and every send you make on the blockchain which can be up to $28 to send off their wallet if you do it directly to yours!) free using their service outlined here:

For a wallet that you have on your desktop (not web wallet based) I would suggest Exodus wallet here: https://www.exodus.io/
They offer more and more crypto alt coins to be able to store your alts on. And I believe they added XRP just recently, haven't open mine in a while now since I was using Electrum for all my transactions for the past month with all the alt coin trading gains going on with transferring bitcoin to my Binance account.
But as I mentioned earlier on last night in another post:
Electrum wallets have been comprised and you need to upgrade to the lastest update of 3.0.4 so you are not in a bind with your wallet.
They have recommended all clients be upgraded immediately.
Sorry to have this as a tailing note but it is of utmost importance to do this if you plan on using them as a desktop wallet.
Since you asked about our suggestions on one to use and that is more popular ones for the veterans of this cryptosphere or cryptoverse as might refer it as.Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2017
1420 posts
774 upvotes
TheRock2012 wrote: The ones a larger majority of traders and buyers are using as I explained in this post on the forums but in a different thread related to crypto currencies.
bitcoin-ether-2087984/273/#p28771171
I have insider knowledge about this exchange from a former employee of theirs that they let go without prior notice.
Just terminated him after the work was done but it was not for employment on a contractual basis according to him,
I just go by what was told to me by him but I have worked with him for over two years now gaining knowledge about how the exchanges work. So I would like to take what he tells me with the utmost truth and respect.
But to each their own when it comes to what exchange they want to go with. I am not forcing anyone to go with or who not too.
They have to take their own bumps and scrapes before they will listen to anyone else.

As for you requesting my opinion on one.
I would say coinbase as they have their own place where you can purchase your crypto on and then transfer their own exchange for free using their built-in system. Transaction and miner fee(the transaction fee applied to each and every send you make on the blockchain which can be up to $28 to send off their wallet if you do it directly to yours!) free using their service outlined here:

For a wallet that you have on your desktop (not web wallet based) I would suggest Exodus wallet here: https://www.exodus.io/
They offer more and more crypto alt coins to be able to store your alts on. And I believe they added XRP just recently, haven't open mine in a while now since I was using Electrum for all my transactions for the past month with all the alt coin trading gains going on with transferring bitcoin to my Binance account.
But as I mentioned earlier on last night in another post:
Electrum wallets have been comprised and you need to upgrade to the lastest update of 3.0.4 so you are not in a bind with your wallet.
They have recommended all clients be upgraded immediately.
Sorry to have this as a tailing note but it is of utmost importance to do this if you plan on using them as a desktop wallet.
Since you asked about our suggestions on one to use and that is more popular ones for the veterans of this cryptosphere or cryptoverse as might refer it as.Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
Ripple is not available on exodus as of yet. Just an FYI.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2448 posts
703 upvotes
Master2031 wrote: Ripple is not available on exodus as of yet. Just an FYI.
Yes. You are correct.
They added a bunch of alt coins on there but XRP is not one of them.
I must of been thinking of Omisego or Decred as they use a similar blue colour in their logo and haven't logged into it in ages since I use Electrum as my main wallet for the past transactions I have done in the last month.
You can keep up to date on the latest iterations of their desktop wallet along with what they have added such as the last big one to them BCH here:
https://www.exodus.io/releases/?version=1.39.5#1-42-0
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2448 posts
703 upvotes
mathiewannabe wrote: This thread has become extremely low shit quality.
More too come!Winking Face

It seems to have gone mainstream with guys like this one rapping about the two - blockchainz!Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
1013 posts
900 upvotes
East

Buy some VeChain today, thank me in a few months.
Bitcoin & Crypto retired | Beat the inflation: Celsius earn up to 17% on your cryptos & stablecoins | CDC CRO Obsidian card 8% rewards
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2005
2033 posts
334 upvotes
jcdogg wrote: Buy some VeChain today, thank me in a few months.
Thanks for the tip. If that's the flyer they are actually using, they need a new marketing/graphics team plus someone with better command of English language. That's the kind of promotional material I see at Chinese trade shows, where first question is where am I from? followed by how many containers? :D Face With Tears Of Joy

Do you have source of this?
Jan 7, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
chris7055 wrote: Interesting how low BTC domination is.

This is the current stats of crypto now:

Market Cap: $823,922,702,372 / 24h Vol: $45,209,093,900 / BTC Dominance: 34.7%
that's great !
Jan 6, 2007
143 posts
3 upvotes
vechain is sick..highly recommended. im in as well

also take a look at icx and qash
Jan 8, 2018
153 posts
81 upvotes
First time poster.

This thread has been quite interesting so far. Anyone know where else I can find some good resources for Cryptos.

Thanks in advance
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2058 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tofu202003 wrote: vechain is sick..highly recommended. im in as well

also take a look at icx and qash
ICX ICX ICX :) - if you don't believe and you have some ICX please sell so I can buy you out, thanks.
Mar 2, 2011
321 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
This threads are becoming extremely stupid with shilling. There is rarely any actual advice to minimize risk and maximise gain.

Here buy this!!! Trust me!!!
May 5, 2016
535 posts
547 upvotes
samin62 wrote: This threads are becoming extremely stupid with shilling. There is rarely any actual advice to minimize risk and maximise gain.

Here buy this!!! Trust me!!!
What do you think the cryptocurrency scam is about? You think there's people with expertise out there investing hours of research and making analytical decisions on how they'll make money? It's a ponzi scheme where one sucker who holds a long position tries to bring along another sucker because his asset isn't worth anything otherwise.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
azorahai wrote: What do you think the cryptocurrency scam is about? You think there's people with expertise out there investing hours of research and making analytical decisions on how they'll make money? It's a ponzi scheme where one sucker who holds a long position tries to bring along another sucker because his asset isn't worth anything otherwise.
What's this PONZI coin you are talking about, which exchange can I buy it on? ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
3326 posts
1885 upvotes
Jamie Dimon retracted his position on Bitcoin. Maybe he got tired of people asking him about it?
May 5, 2016
535 posts
547 upvotes
Dpack22 wrote: Jamie Dimon retracted his position on Bitcoin. Maybe he got tired of people asking him about it?
It didn't really sound like he changed his mind all that much, like you said probably just got tired of the crypto cult and decided to not bother with these people

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)