• Oct 15th, 2018 10:25 am
Tags:
Mar 2, 2011
241 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
azorahai wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 5:58 pm
That's the problem you guys have, being pro cryptocurrency seems to be an outlet for hard right libertarian values, you believe in the politics of it more than its ability to make you money
I am not a libertarian. I see decentralization is the next evolution of data/information/internet
Penalty Box
Apr 20, 2011
1636 posts
165 upvotes
samin62 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 9:39 pm
I am not a libertarian. I see decentralization is the next evolution of data/information/internet
Then libertarianGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Tell us why is btc driving it's self in to the ground right now? :rolleyes:
Mar 1, 2011
148 posts
70 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 7:04 pm
How do you know he isnt trying to spread FUD so he can hoard a massive amount of crypto?.
LMFAO, The oracle spreading FUD, to acquire precious bitcoins
Sep 18, 2017
213 posts
235 upvotes
Vancouver
Love how most coins tanked today except for VEN, which is back at a healthy price again.
Mar 2, 2011
241 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
kaiseki wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 6:35 am
Love how most coins tanked today except for VEN, which is back at a healthy price again.
And what does that mean?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2067 posts
804 upvotes
kaiseki wrote:
not for long lol...
another pump going on - eth cash got pumped 700% roflmao
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2067 posts
804 upvotes
i think someone bought shitloads of xrp (maybe due to the moneygram anouncement). I sold mine at 0.0022 eth yessssss
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Feb 11, 2007
358 posts
31 upvotes
East
kaiseki wrote:
VeChain/Ven is going to be the coin of the year 2018.

Huge billiondollar partnerships and Government of China backing.
Penalty Box
Apr 20, 2011
1636 posts
165 upvotes
jcdogg wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 3:52 pm

Well this shows you who are and what the mindsets of these kind of people who invest in the "latest and the greatest!" coins that are a dime a dozen now that anyone with a phone and an internet connection can start up and pretend to have a functional product.

I just see these kind of things as FUD.
Anyone remember dragonchain?
Same sh*tcoin different pile for the day of the week.. gone tomorrow and forgotten.

The attention span of those coming in the alt coin market now are the one's who watch Thor "a movie that just came out!" and decide to rename a coin after it.

These are just kids working out of their basements you all do realize this, don't you?

Just like those who think putting a couple of dollars into an alt coin that you just heard of that is currently pumping up in price is going to make you 10x profits in a mere couple of weeks.

If you think this is going to happen then my advice is,
get out now while you still can and not lose that money in the long run.
It takes months of knowing what to look out for in a particular coin you are going to put your money on to actually get even a two fold in profit.

Let the experts do the large trades of up 'n coming alt coin, investors.
Sep 27, 2013
46 posts
3 upvotes
TheRock2012 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 6:24 pm

Well this shows you who are and what the mindsets of these kind of people who invest in the "latest and the greatest!" coins that are a dime a dozen now that anyone with a phone and an internet connection can start up and pretend to have a functional product.

I just see these kind of things as FUD.
Anyone remember dragonchain?
Same sh*tcoin different pile for the day of the week.. gone tomorrow and forgotten.

The attention span of those coming in the alt coin market now are the one's who watch Thor "a movie that just came out!" and decide to rename a coin after it.

These are just kids working out of their basements you all do realize this, don't you?

Just like those who think putting a couple of dollars into an alt coin that you just heard of that is currently pumping up in price is going to make you 10x profits in a mere couple of weeks.

If you think this is going to happen then my advice is,
get out now while you still can and not lose that money in the long run.
It takes months of knowing what to look out for in a particular coin you are going to put your money on to actually get even a two fold in profit.

Let the experts do the large trades of up 'n coming alt coin, investors.
You sound bitter and uneducated. VeChain is partnered with billion dollar companies like PWC. Its far from a shitcoin lol.

Breyer a billion dollar angel investor has recently vouched for VeChain.

https://breyercapital.com/newsroom/?fro ... nstalled=0
Penalty Box
Apr 20, 2011
1636 posts
165 upvotes
soul5tice wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 10:37 pm
You sound bitter and uneducated. VeChain is partnered with billion dollar companies like PWC. Its far from a shitcoin lol.

With all these "We will be supported by the Chinese government!" alt coins and all that ICO hooplay.
You just know there will be a reckoning that is bound to happen.
If you have been in the sh*t with all these alts, you would know why I am so "bitter" as you put it.
You live everyday drinking those unicorn lattes at starbucks along with dreams of a world in which others are not taking advantage of others on these sh*tcoins?
Yeah, well then I guess I am and a good predictor of which ones to invest in.

There is one with a 174btc buy wall on binance right now.
If you care to notice and watch the alt coin markets and know what to do with it.

Okay. Get back to whatever you were doing then.
Sorry to trouble you.Neutral Face
Sep 18, 2017
213 posts
235 upvotes
Vancouver
jcdogg wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 3:52 pm

Most definitely

Look at their list of partnerships they've already secured

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency ... f_vechain/

The main two:

National Level support: Gui'an New Area (Unique economic development zone, National level partnership)

Strategic Professional Services Partnership: PwC China & PwC Singapore portfolio company

Global transport & logistics: Kuehne & Nagel - leading global freight forwarder, accounting for nearly 15% of the world's air and sea freight business by revenue ($20 billion revenue company)

Conglomerate/Cold chain logistics/IoT: DNV GL ($3 billion revenue company)

Supply chain solution: madeforgoods - Tracking solution for consumer-centric International Packaged Goods companies

Imported goods industry: Direct Imported Goods - distribution centre for imported goods with Shanghai local government backing

Healthcare industry: Healthcare Co. Ltd

Publication industry: Hubei Sanxin Cultural Media Ltd

Fashion industry: Babyghost

Luxury/Perfume industry: Givenchy

Automobile industry: Renault via work with Microsoft and VISEO

ATM solution/Adoption: BitOcean - fully licensed by the Japan’s Financial Services Authority, BitOcean is committing to buy and sell VET with their physical ATMs using Japanese Yen and growing VeChain alongside BitOcean’s global expansion

Technology partner/RFID solutions: Xiamen Innov Information Technology Co. LTD

Technology partner/NFC/RFID solutions: Jiangsu Printed electronics

These devs have also locked their shares of the coins away for 2 years, which goes to show that they're in it for the long run. The better they perform in the long run, the richer they'll be. It's the complete opposite of trash coins like Justin Sun's Tron scam, where all he does is spend more time tweeting to pump up the short term price.
Jul 19, 2007
808 posts
121 upvotes
I have some btc and ltc on coinbase...is it really $20 to transfer $100 of btc to binance???

ltc transfer cost like 6 cents...

I want to buy altcoins on binance...should I be using ETH than for transfers?
I can't do anything with ltc on binance right to get altcoins?
Or can I sell it and buy my altcoins then?
Penalty Box
Apr 20, 2011
1636 posts
165 upvotes
KingKuba wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:34 am
I have some btc and ltc on coinbase...is it really $20 to transfer $100 of btc to binance???

ltc transfer cost like 6 cents...

I want to buy altcoins on binance...should I be using ETH than for transfers?
I can't do anything with ltc on binance right to get altcoins?
Or can I sell it and buy my altcoins then?
It was 0.0022btc to transfer out of coinbase, so yes.
It did cost $24 just to move it off their site.
That is if you don't have gdax to do the transfer. It is their own exchange.
And if you use that it is free.

Use ltc or eth to transfer directly from coinbase to binance.
It will cost you less in transaction fees to do it using this method with either alt coin.

And with ltc, it depends on the pairing.
You can use eth to buy other coins using it with the pairing such as btc is pair with every alt coin on there.
Don't know which coins are pair with ltc other than btc.

Hope this helped you in some fashion.

Happy friday everyone! Winking Face
Sep 27, 2013
46 posts
3 upvotes
soul5tice wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 10:37 pm

kaiseki wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:33 am
Most definitely

Look at their list of partnerships they've already secured

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency ... f_vechain/

The main two:

National Level support: Gui'an New Area (Unique economic development zone, National level partnership)

Strategic Professional Services Partnership: PwC China & PwC Singapore portfolio company

Global transport & logistics: Kuehne & Nagel - leading global freight forwarder, accounting for nearly 15% of the world's air and sea freight business by revenue ($20 billion revenue company)

Conglomerate/Cold chain logistics/IoT: DNV GL ($3 billion revenue company)

Supply chain solution: madeforgoods - Tracking solution for consumer-centric International Packaged Goods companies

Imported goods industry: Direct Imported Goods - distribution centre for imported goods with Shanghai local government backing

Healthcare industry: Healthcare Co. Ltd

Publication industry: Hubei Sanxin Cultural Media Ltd

Fashion industry: Babyghost

Luxury/Perfume industry: Givenchy

Automobile industry: Renault via work with Microsoft and VISEO

ATM solution/Adoption: BitOcean - fully licensed by the Japan’s Financial Services Authority, BitOcean is committing to buy and sell VET with their physical ATMs using Japanese Yen and growing VeChain alongside BitOcean’s global expansion

Technology partner/RFID solutions: Xiamen Innov Information Technology Co. LTD

Technology partner/NFC/RFID solutions: Jiangsu Printed electronics

These devs have also locked their shares of the coins away for 2 years, which goes to show that they're in it for the long run. The better they perform in the long run, the richer they'll be. It's the complete opposite of trash coins like Justin Sun's Tron scam, where all he does is spend more time tweeting to pump up the short term price.
VeChain is the crypto to get in 2018!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)