• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2018 4:50 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13475 posts
1204 upvotes
Moonboy idiots have invaded RFD now

Show me VeChain's whitepaper, not that grammatical tire fire of a manifesto they published.

Show me their Github.

Show me the Android app on their roadmap.

In that list of partners, give me one name you recognize.

Show me anything but yet another Tron, Verge, Rise, flavour of the month moonboy coin that relies on hype to do all the heavy lifting.

Yes, Vechain will pump. But let's make a bet. I will come back to this thread in 3 months and let's look at their place on CMC. If they hit top 50, I will send each if you 10 VEN
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Sep 6, 2006
609 posts
80 upvotes
Mississauga
get in and get out. dont marry your coins.
Feb 11, 2013
387 posts
15 upvotes
Mississauga
Syne wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:58 am

Show me VeChain's whitepaper, not that grammatical tire fire of a manifesto they published.

Show me their Github.

Show me anything but yet another Tron, Verge, Rise, flavour of the month moonboy coin that relies on hype to do all the heavy lifting.

Yes, Vechain will pump. But let's make a bet. I will come back to this thread in 3 months and let's look at their place on CMC. If they hit top 50, I will send each if you 10 VEN
What are your top picks?
Feb 11, 2007
332 posts
20 upvotes
Syne wrote:

Show me their Github.

Wtf are you talking about lol. Nobody needs to show you anything, do your own research. More than enough info about VeChain and partnerships already given in this thread.

VeChain is already in Top 32 Crypto. It will be top 10 before the end of the year. Also wheres my 10 VEN?

Last edited by jcdogg on Jan 12th, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 19, 2007
723 posts
88 upvotes
TheRock2012 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:41 am
It was 0.0022btc to transfer out of coinbase, so yes.
It did cost $24 just to move it off their site.
That is if you don't have gdax to do the transfer. It is their own exchange.
And if you use that it is free.

Use ltc or eth to transfer directly from coinbase to binance.
It will cost you less in transaction fees to do it using this method with either alt coin.

And with ltc, it depends on the pairing.
You can use eth to buy other coins using it with the pairing such as btc is pair with every alt coin on there.
Don't know which coins are pair with ltc other than btc.

Hope this helped you in some fashion.

Happy friday everyone! Winking Face
Thanks.
BTC has almost become useless with these recent high fees.
No wonder ETH has taken off so much, people just want to use is for transferring to buy everything else.
Jul 19, 2007
723 posts
88 upvotes
Does it really take that long to fill these small orders on these altcoins?

So used to the fast stock market....

Technology....so slow
Penalty Box
Apr 20, 2011
1561 posts
158 upvotes
KingKuba wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 10:23 am
Thanks.
BTC has almost become useless with these recent high fees.
No wonder ETH has taken off so much, people just want to use is for transferring to buy everything else.
And that is what it should be used for.
A vessel to be able to send with.

Smart contracts, dapp, dao and all that jazz.

I just use it to transfer my crypto back and forth.

Others see it as a way to bank profit.

And you wonder why Vitalik offed a majority of his ethereum in the first place?
To show that it shouldn't be a seen as a token for value.
Even if the price says otherwise.
Penalty Box
Apr 8, 2013
7501 posts
247 upvotes
jcdogg wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 10:15 am
Wtf are you talking about lol. Nobody needs to show you anything, do your own research. More than enough info about VeChain and partnerships already given in this thread.

VeChain is already in Top 32 Crypto. It will be top 10 before the end of the year.
He is saying that shilling is taking over RFD. There is really no need for that. Its better to go on reddit if you want to do that.

VeChain is overextended. This pump is being carried by hype.

They could be a good long term hold or they might not. Time will tell but right now this is considered shilling.

BTW these crypto youtubers are being paid. Its rare to see for them to admit that their videos are sponsored or given a discount. Which means they are selling you a product instead of giving you a legit information(no matter how informative you think it is).
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2005
1972 posts
241 upvotes
KingKuba wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 10:23 am
Thanks.
BTC has almost become useless with these recent high fees and extremely slow transactions.
Corrected. Yes that's why ETH is taking off, ETH has trading markets for many currencies like TRX and more are being added.
Jan 11, 2010
444 posts
40 upvotes
Anyone have recent experiences funding in? quad had their etransfer available for 1 day this week before disabling it again and now their EFT is also disabled. have kraken as wire option but im scared to see how the processing time is now, was 10 business days back in summer.
May 24, 2012
39 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Syne wrote:

Show me their Github.

I accept your offer!
Penalty Box
Apr 20, 2011
1561 posts
158 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 11:18 am
He is saying that shilling is taking over RFD. There is really no need for that. Its better to go on reddit if you want to do that.

VeChain is overextended. This pump is being carried by hype.

They could be a good long term hold or they might not. Time will tell but right now this is considered shilling.

BTW these crypto youtubers are being paid. Its rare to see for them to admit that their videos are sponsored or given a discount. Which means they are selling you a product instead of giving you a legit information(no matter how informative you think it is).
Huge youtuber had to make an entire video dedicated to apologizing to all his viewers about what happened to on coin/ico that stole all funds from investors after he promoted them on his channel.
Worst than what that youtuber who went to the "suicide forest" in Japan did a few weeks ago and did not expect to see a body there. :rolleyes:
Same thing except with other people's money instead of the belief in them as an honest person in their life.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13475 posts
1204 upvotes
Pursuit2013 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 9:21 am
What are your top picks?
So far for 2018
ICX, EOS, WAN, AION, LRC

Also they are pre-ICO but Gems when it releases will be huge.
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
1964 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TheRock2012 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 6:24 pm
I just see these kind of things as FUD.
Anyone remember dragonchain?
Same sh*tcoin different pile for the day of the week.. gone tomorrow and forgotten.
Remember that name once it hits $50 by end of year, thanks.
baz5 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 6:00 pm
Bought some HPB High Performance Blockchain earlier today. I think it can really take off. Partnered with NEO and a great team behind them. They are using hardware and software for the blockchain, there isn't anything like it out there. Low market cap right now. It's only on Bibox right now but from what I read Kucoin soon. I think this should atleast go up 2-3x fairly quick.
You need your own twitter/telegram lol I'd follow your calls.
Kucoin coming soon...partnered with Union Pay which is larger than visa in China.
Super exciting, got in a bit high at $9, but I can see this thing rocket.
Great team as well.
Last edited by AFG786 on Jan 12th, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mar 6, 2017
49 posts
10 upvotes
Syne wrote:

Show me their Github.

I think it's just the way it is with social media being such a big part of our lives even during the dot com era you wouldn't get information moving so fast and everyone has platform to express their feelings makes it more volatile than it already is. I see twitter posts with people posting articles like they're from an accredited source but it's just some nonsense blog.

It seems like prices are moving right now based on partnership announcements and FUD but at the end of the day the real movements will come based on a tangible result that improves peoples lives or if they're proven to be useless. Ie. if financial insistutions really do adopt XRP all across the world or everyone rejects XRP

For alt coins like TRX I believe these ones are more like drafting projects in the NBA... Will you get Dirk Nowitzki/ Giannis Antentekoumpo or will you get a Bruno Caboclo or Andrea Bragnaini? You just have to wait and be prepared that whatever you got could end up being worthless

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)