Investing

Bitcoin and Ether

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2018 8:01 am
Tags:
Jul 19, 2007
819 posts
126 upvotes
Do you need ID verification on gdax to do a transfer from coinbase?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2071 posts
805 upvotes
soul5tice wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:46 am
VeChain is the crypto to get in 2018!
while I am happy with VEN as my money have tripled in a month, I don't see it mooning as it already has huge market cap.

There are other hidden gems with low market caps that should bring much higher ROI. They are not easy to find as there is too much paid fake marketing for most of the shitcoins.

The one I am convinced is a good investment in long term is SpectreCoin (xspec). It's a little known privacy coin since so far it's only community based effort to promote - the devs dont have any premined coins, they only accept portion of the staking, so they dont have shitload of money to promote, which is what I actually like. By far offers the best privacy tech - fully integrated obfuscated TOR (no exit nodes involved), and anonymous staking will be available in Q2.

At $4 and 100m market cap, this thing has easly 10-20x potential,and maybe even 100x (I am sure it has the potentail to pas monero). But given the lack of marketing finds, it might take some time to puck up. On the other hand, the community is rapidly growing - from 300 hundred to almost a 1000 users in telegram wihtin a week two...
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3368 posts
898 upvotes
QC
KingKuba wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 7:32 pm
Do you need ID verification on gdax to do a transfer from coinbase?
Yes passport and driver's licence
Apr 24, 2013
180 posts
34 upvotes
djredhat wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:08 pm
while I am happy with VEN as my money have tripled in a month, I don't see it mooning as it already has huge market cap.

There are other hidden gems with low market caps that should bring much higher ROI. They are not easy to find as there is too much paid fake marketing for most of the shitcoins.

The one I am convinced is a good investment in long term is SpectreCoin (xspec). It's a little known privacy coin since so far it's only community based effort to promote - the devs dont have any premined coins, they only accept portion of the staking, so they dont have shitload of money to promote, which is what I actually like. By far offers the best privacy tech - fully integrated obfuscated TOR (no exit nodes involved), and anonymous staking will be available in Q2.

At $4 and 100m market cap, this thing has easly 10-20x potential,and maybe even 100x (I am sure it has the potentail to pas monero). But given the lack of marketing finds, it might take some time to puck up. On the other hand, the community is rapidly growing - from 300 hundred to almost a 1000 users in telegram wihtin a week two...
Unfortunately it is only found on imba shit exchanges
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2071 posts
805 upvotes
nimfomanijak wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:59 pm
Unfortunately it is only found on imba shit exchanges
yes, this is the reason why it's so low. Listing on leading exhange costs $$$$$, which devs dont have. Also, bittrex requires verification of the devs, but they want to remain anonymous. It kinda goes back to the roots of crypto and against this pump and dump shitcoin concepts, which is why I am in. It might never pick up as the market is completely irrational these days, but I hope for the better outcome ;)
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Sep 18, 2017
274 posts
339 upvotes
Vancouver
Syne wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:58 am
Moonboy idiots have invaded RFD now

Show me VeChain's whitepaper, not that grammatical tire fire of a manifesto they published.

Show me their Github.

Show me the Android app on their roadmap.

In that list of partners, give me one name you recognize.

Show me anything but yet another Tron, Verge, Rise, flavour of the month moonboy coin that relies on hype to do all the heavy lifting.

Yes, Vechain will pump. But let's make a bet. I will come back to this thread in 3 months and let's look at their place on CMC. If they hit top 50, I will send each if you 10 VEN
Quoting this post so I can take you up on your 10 VEN bet.

Get it ready, cause I'll be waiting on April 12.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2011
1758 posts
589 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Syne wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:58 am
Moonboy idiots have invaded RFD now

Show me VeChain's whitepaper, not that grammatical tire fire of a manifesto they published.

Show me their Github.

Show me the Android app on their roadmap.

In that list of partners, give me one name you recognize.

Show me anything but yet another Tron, Verge, Rise, flavour of the month moonboy coin that relies on hype to do all the heavy lifting.

Yes, Vechain will pump. But let's make a bet. I will come back to this thread in 3 months and let's look at their place on CMC. If they hit top 50, I will send each if you 10 VEN
Since everyone is quoting you for the 10 VEN ;) Can I have 10 ICX instead lol
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13764 posts
1297 upvotes
Oh boy here goes Ven dumping 20%. Colour me surprised.
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Sep 18, 2017
274 posts
339 upvotes
Vancouver
Syne wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 12:01 am
Oh boy here goes Ven dumping 20%. Colour me surprised.
Oh boy a coin that dropped. That's never happened in the history of any cryptocurrency or stock, ever. Colour me surprised.
Sep 27, 2013
46 posts
3 upvotes
kaiseki wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 1:58 am
Oh boy a coin that dropped. That's never happened in the history of any cryptocurrency or stock, ever. Colour me surprised.
haha Face With Tears Of Joy
Jun 30, 2009
140 posts
49 upvotes
kaiseki wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 1:58 am
That is pretty bad. Crypto is like a yoyo. You wouldn't invest in a stock that acts the same. 20% up one day and 20% down the next. Stocks are regulated. If they behaved like that you would be filing a complaint with the OSC here or SEC in the US, as well as exercising your rights to sue.
Most people I talk to who are heavily into cryptos (and I mean heavy) are taking it in the chin because there's not much you can do (their words - not mine). They are believers in the long term viability of the system. They have invested with their eyes open. And I completely understand their point. But it's naive to think that this kind of volatility is ok for a novice investor- again their words not mine. You just need to understand the risks.

I only responded because you threw stocks into the discussion.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2005
2000 posts
276 upvotes
santafe wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 1:01 pm
That is pretty bad. Crypto is like a yoyo. You wouldn't invest in a stock that acts the same. 20% up one day and 20% down the next. Stocks are regulated. If they behaved like that you would be filing a complaint with the OSC here or SEC in the US, as well as exercising your rights to sue.
Most people I talk to who are heavily into cryptos (and I mean heavy) are taking it in the chin because there's not much you can do (their words - not mine). They are believers in the long term viability of the system. They have invested with their eyes open. And I completely understand their point. But it's naive to think that this kind of volatility is ok for a novice investor- again their words not mine. You just need to understand the risks.

Just HODL Electric Light Bulb
Penalty Box
Apr 20, 2011
1636 posts
165 upvotes

#Fud - fear uncertainty doubt
#Fomo - fear of missing out
#Hodl - hold on for dear life
#Ribl - rolling in bitcoins laughing
#Ath - all time high
#Otc - over the counter
#Bullish - price going up
#Bearish - price going down
#Shill - advertising
#Bagholder - cuckboy
Mar 2, 2011
242 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
santafe wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 1:01 pm

They are getting baptised with fire. I remember those moments of stomach churning. Made me realize my risk tolerance is completely insane and/or extremely stupid.