Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2013
1816 posts
150 upvotes
Sidney
irishguy wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:19 pm
As of now eth $290 so your up $30 per coin Smiling Face With Open MouthFace With Tears Of Joy
I am talking in CDN dollars, and Ether is currently $390.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2013
1816 posts
150 upvotes
Sidney
irishguy wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:18 pm
K where does it say I was buying bitcoin?i only buy ether and never invested in bitcoin
irishguy wrote: ↑ Lol sure bud..if u investing in any type coin between now and middle August you my friend are clueless
Ok go ahead and buy your bitcoin or eth now..I going wait and pick it up cheaper than you Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Oh really? Ok then...better go back and edit your post.

STILL not the middle of August and I'm happy as a clam with my investments in ETH and BTC at the time YOU said investing in them was only for clueless people.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2013
1816 posts
150 upvotes
Sidney
Jucius Maximus wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 1:36 pm
Better to be in before Potential split, so your coins will be duplicated across any resultant blockchain(s). Just be sure you own your private keys.

If you keep your coins in coinbase or something, you're just asking for trouble.
This was the smart advice. Not only has BTC gone from like $3000 to $5200 after the fork, I also got $400 BCH coins for FREE, simply by holding. Unbelievable returns...and quite possibly time to take some $$ off the table. :)
Jun 29, 2010
974 posts
401 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
Would now be a good time to buy ether?
Dec 21, 2007
346 posts
59 upvotes
Scarborough
DPyro wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 10:59 am
It did come down for some reason...if you have money to 'burn', why not as it will likely recover. I'm debating the same as well (not much, but enough that I'd make some money should it shoot up again).
I am the Stig's brother's cousin's friend's former roommate.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4348 posts
429 upvotes
DPyro wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 10:59 am
wait for a dip and then buy. Note that ETH is being manipulated by both Korea and China
I don't do downvotes but feel free to downvote me.👎

"Talent gets you in the door. Character keeps you in the room."
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2010
4246 posts
3162 upvotes
Syne wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 1:39 pm
No, it's a utility token. Eventually the token will be used as a type of gas to fuel transactions on the Civic network.
Civic Identity Management available on Apple's App Store now. Uport too.
Everything about my Investing and automated Trading strategies to boost your income: https://boostyourincome.ca
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2010
4246 posts
3162 upvotes
rodbarc wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 6:00 pm
Microsoft is setting up an open-source B2B framework to deliver scalable, shared, confidential blockchain services to business, soon to be compatible with all major smart blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Hyperledger or Quorum. Erhereum is already integrated.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/ ... -networks/
Interesting video by Microsoft explaining what they're doing to leverage blobkchain to the Enterprise.
Everything about my Investing and automated Trading strategies to boost your income: https://boostyourincome.ca
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1852 posts
640 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
If big guys like SAP and Microsoft are embracing and implementing block chain technology, why does one need to buy illiquid, impractical coins?
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4348 posts
429 upvotes
treva84 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 5:13 pm
If big guys like SAP and Microsoft are embracing and implementing block chain technology, why does one need to buy illiquid, impractical coins?
because they are just implementing apps using blcokchain technology which is totally separate from the concurrency craze

Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1852 posts
640 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
blexann wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 5:20 pm
because they are just implementing apps using blcokchain technology which is totally separate from the concurrency craze
Again, what good is a currency if you can't buy anything with it?
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4348 posts
429 upvotes
treva84 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 5:39 pm
Again, what good is a currency if you can't buy anything with it?
See weed stocks.

Mar 19, 2017
13 posts
6 upvotes
blexann wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 1:41 pm
wait for a dip and then buy. Note that ETH is being manipulated by both Korea and China
I wouldn't bet on too big of a dip. Bitcoin has had an unprecedented run-up which I'm not sure they can sustain for very long. Once that slows, I see a good amount of money flowing back out into the big alts (ETH, XRP, LTC). The mainstream media explains my short/mid term play quite well here IMO.

RISE has also exploded today, probably due to the launch of its site. Curious to see if they can actually execute on drag-and-drop dApps and smart contracts.
Jun 15, 2012
778 posts
60 upvotes
MB
Crypto currency is a biggest scum now days, I believe.
And a herd of rain deers running to buy it now will be slaughtered.
"I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful."
- Warren Buffett

Thread Information

There are currently 7 users viewing this thread. (4 members and 3 guests)

Get-a-fix, crunchsixfoe, darkcloud8282, ryanfromzion