Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Bitdefender total security 3 pc 1 year for 14.99 - BitDefender Store

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2014 6:02 pm
Jan 1, 2011
130 posts
33 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion

Bitdefender total security 3 pc 1 year for 14.99 - BitDefender Store

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
81% off
New url, old one stopped working:
Bitdefender total security 3 pc 1 year for 14.99 CAD: http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/p ... d=15368464

Update:
Courtesy of Franchise10 -> make sure to disable auto renew payment feature, as the auto renew rate is based on the original price!
20 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
No Working indeed
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Jun 8, 2013
107 posts
14 upvotes
Campbell River
Links to empty shopping cart, going to product page after link still show full price.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2458 posts
916 upvotes
Toronto
Just an FYI - the service is set to Auto-Renew so make sure you turn that off if you don't want to get charged the full annual amount. Also, trying to get a refund from these guys is a total pain in the a$$. The CSR wouldn't cancel and refund (within the 15 day refund period) and kept countering me with x% off. After six emails they finally cancelled and provided me with the refund.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
Franchise10 wrote: Just an FYI - the service is set to Auto-Renew so make sure you turn that off if you don't want to get charged the full annual amount. Also, trying to get a refund from these guys is a total pain in the a$$. The CSR wouldn't cancel and refund (within the 15 day refund period) and kept countering me with x% off. After six emails they finally cancelled and provided me with the refund.
OP, you might want to update the OP to let people know on about disabling the auto renew option.
Jan 1, 2011
130 posts
33 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion
RatePlans wrote: OP, you might want to update the OP to let people know on about disabling the auto renew option.
Added note, and the credit to Franchise10. Thx for heads up!
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
2020 posts
193 upvotes
Marbella
Franchise10 wrote: Just an FYI - the service is set to Auto-Renew so make sure you turn that off if you don't want to get charged the full annual amount. Also, trying to get a refund from these guys is a total pain in the a$$. The CSR wouldn't cancel and refund (within the 15 day refund period) and kept countering me with x% off. After six emails they finally cancelled and provided me with the refund.
Happened to me. Eventually did get my money back, but that was only because Auto-Renew was greyed out.
Dec 14, 2012
638 posts
190 upvotes
Thanks OP.

On bottom of credit card web (payment) page....in fine print it says if you want more information on Auto-renewal (not exact wording) click "here"...a box appears that you can then click to disable Auto-renew feature.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3619 posts
175 upvotes
GTA
Can I download and install this at a later time? I have another AV that expires at the end of the year.
Jan 13, 2010
274 posts
96 upvotes
This doesnt work it goes back up to full price right before it charges my creditcard. I think is a rebate and you pay full price and then you can get the $$$ back later.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
RatePlans wrote: OP, this is amazing deal!

Don't need it, but the price is right. I hope nobody just gets the antivirus and actually picks the better product :)
The Bitdefender firewall software is rubbish. You should ONLY be buying the AV.
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard
May 4, 2007
237 posts
121 upvotes
Victoria
JAC wrote: The Bitdefender firewall software is rubbish. You should ONLY be buying the AV.
I got the one with the firewall but for the parental controls. Hopefully I can just disable the firewall... I might play with it a bit.

@OP, nice deal. TY.
_ Go Flames!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
It seems everyone has their two cents about AV and firewall. And frankly there is no prefect solution. Bitdefender runs without any mojor issues on my system so I am happy. I don't know of any firewalls I really like at this point and very few people seem to run different firewall and AV combos.

Everything I tried ended up crashing on me at some point with mixed protection.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
Max_Dealing wrote: It seems everyone has their two cents about AV and firewall. And frankly there is no prefect solution. Bitdefender runs without any mojor issues on my system so I am happy. I don't know of any firewalls I really like at this point and very few people seem to run different firewall and AV combos.

Everything I tried ended up crashing on me at some point with mixed protection.
Comodo free firewall.
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)