Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Bite Sized Cupcakes - 10% off Bite Bar

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2012 5:15 pm
Mar 22, 2012
1 posts
WOODBRIDGE

Bite Sized Cupcakes - 10% off Bite Bar

Any orders above 100 bite sized cupcakes are 10% off with Bite Bar code Wine and Cheese. This was the offer at the show this past weekend that was shared with attendees of the show. 100 bites are good for about 30 people! Check it out at bitebar.ca
3 replies
Sep 12, 2008
580 posts
201 upvotes
Hamilton, on
TaurusMadam wrote: Any orders above 100 bite sized cupcakes are 10% off with Bite Bar code Wine and Cheese. This was the offer at the show this past weekend that was shared with attendees of the show. 100 bites are good for about 30 people! Check it out at bitebar.ca

What a TERRIBLE website. Whoever created it (attempted) to go all looks, but forgot what the point of a website actually is, to convey information. So, besides a single phone number, I found no other information. Do they have a brick and mortor store? Is it all online? If online I see no way to order.

Crazy. Judging by the telephone number its in toronto, but I cant tell.
Nov 23, 2009
28 posts
32 upvotes
GodSendHockey wrote: What a TERRIBLE website. Whoever created it (attempted) to go all looks, but forgot what the point of a website actually is, to convey information. So, besides a single phone number, I found no other information. Do they have a brick and mortor store? Is it all online? If online I see no way to order.

One of our friends got us this and it is really bad. Too much butter and no flavour.
Sep 6, 2004
510 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
GodSendHockey wrote: What a TERRIBLE website. Whoever created it (attempted) to go all looks, but forgot what the point of a website actually is, to convey information. So, besides a single phone number, I found no other information. Do they have a brick and mortor store? Is it all online? If online I see no way to order.

+1. Just checked out the website for kicks, and there is no information on where or how to buy these cupcakes? Very strange.