475 upvotes
Montreal
rageking wrote: did they give you sauce for 50pc or just 2 packets
they gave me 8 sauce packets, was more than enough for the 50 pcs
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3099 posts
1058 upvotes
ya got 10 just for the hell of it cause it was $2...worst case scenario you eat two, throw 8 away and you paid the same as mcdonald nuggets

they tasted just as good as the last time i got them, not better than mcdonalds, just average fast food nuggets.
anyone know what the best sauce is? i seem to just get the yellow honey mustard one, but it's mediocre and i don't like asking for more than 1 sauce so it's either play it safe or risk getting a shitty sauce and not having sauce
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2004
1270 posts
295 upvotes
Greater Saskatchewan…
Deal is on again here because the sign is displayed in the BK window. Don't tell me the deal is always there if you ask for it, because it isn't. Should we start a new thread for the new year? It seems like "beating a dead horse" (no relation to the nuggets in question) if we keep posting to a thread that began in August 2015. Just my 2 cents.

BTW, I did get 2 sauce packets per 10 pc order but you usually have to ask for 2 each.
:arrow: "notwithstanding" for issues of Constitutional Crisis level.... or not.
:arrow: Hey Ottawa. Where's my $372M free money ... err... loan? Signed, West.
:arrow: Sask distracted driving - the old fashion way - with alcohol. And soon, MJ.
Mar 21, 2008
312 posts
36 upvotes
Calgary
This deal seems to be on more often than not. It ended this summer and now it's back again as a new years resolution buster lol. This is easily one of the best restaurant deals out there right now, it's definitely the most food you can get for $2. Other BK deals include:

2 for $5 Mix & Match - Big King, Spicy or Original Chicken Sandwich, Big Fish or Spicy Big Fish

2 for $4 Mix & Match - Croissanwich or English Muffin breakfast sandwich
Oct 21, 2016
313 posts
149 upvotes
The chicken strips at the Costco food window are made of chicken. Why can't the bk ones be bitesize pieces of real chicken :(
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5369 posts
1108 upvotes
dontgiveajack wrote: The chicken strips at the Costco food window are made of chicken. Why can't the bk ones be bitesize pieces of real chicken :(
Because it would be $5+?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2001
7081 posts
428 upvotes
Oakville
dontgiveajack wrote: The chicken strips at the Costco food window are made of chicken. Why can't the bk ones be bitesize pieces of real chicken :(
It's real chicken, just ground & formed. Whole muscle white meat costs more. In the food industry (fast food or otherwise) you typically get what you pay for.
Heatware: canadianpsycho - 200-0-0 http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=249
PS34Wii360ne Owner.
Mar 12, 2017
376 posts
201 upvotes
Does anyone know if this deal is still live? :D
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3078 posts
1587 upvotes
dptrain wrote: Does anyone know if this deal is still live? :D
No, it is over. The current deal is 2 burgers for $5 (Big King, Spicy Chicken and one other).
Jun 23, 2016
228 posts
224 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
flyer12 wrote: No, it is over. The current deal is 2 burgers for $5 (Big King, Spicy Chicken and one other).
The "other" is the (Spicy) Big Fish. The Big King is disappointing, as is the Spicy Chicken. Original Chicken is decent if you like salty.