[Burger King] BK 10 pcs Nuggets for $1.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2017 11:33 am
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1160 posts
531 upvotes
Kitchener. Ontario
AsianXL wrote: What's the tangy sauce? Is that the same as the Zesty sauce? Don't think they have that here in Vancouver.
Pretty sure Zesty =Tangy. Most people usually go for Buffalo sauce. It's really good.
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
519 upvotes
Mississauga
nayan97 wrote:
AsianXL wrote: What's the tangy sauce? Is that the same as the Zesty sauce? Don't think they have that here in Vancouver.
Pretty sure Zesty =Tangy. Most people usually go for Buffalo sauce. It's really good.
Buffalo is bomb. Amazing. That and the barbeque is alright (really smoky)
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
519 upvotes
Mississauga
nayan97 wrote:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
8884 posts
4095 upvotes
Markham
Put them in a bun with lettuce/mayo/tomato and some bacon and you got a club sandwich
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Calories in Burger King Chicken Nuggets (10 Piece)
Calories=430
Sodium=780 mg
Total Fat=27 g

good deal, thanks but noFace With Tears Of Joy
Dec 29, 2001
874 posts
160 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
Doh your right! Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 6, 2012
11 posts
71 upvotes
MARKHAM
can people start posting their receipts with the nugget pics in their post? that would make the replies way more entertaining! THANKS! XD
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6411 posts
1913 upvotes
NICE! I was just debating what to get for lunch today!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1207 posts
287 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thx Op,

Gonna take the kids today, great snack for the summer heat!
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
2038 posts
427 upvotes
Concord, ON
starbuckscoffee wrote: can't believe i just paid 5.50 for 6 nuggets at McD for the kid.
The McDonald's nuggets are way way better .... but you may want to give your kid bk nuggets... so they will take think all nuggets taste like salted cardboard and won't ask to eat nuggets again
Jan 13, 2009
326 posts
270 upvotes
nayan97 wrote: I can't wait till people start commenting about how McDonald and Wendy's nuggets are way better.
LOL ...thanks for making me laugh! :)
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1334 posts
796 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Guys I need your help. Can you ELI5 why are Mcdonald’s/BK nuggets so much more addictive than something like Jane’s boxed nuggets which are way better quality, IMO have more flavour? I can eat 30 BK nuggets and not blink an eye, but 6 Jane’s nuggets and I’m done.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20176 posts
21061 upvotes
Toronto
Ferinthul wrote:
nayan97 wrote:
Thanks! Tried Buffalo for first time today. It was great. 20 nuggets. 10 for lunch and another 10 for a caesar salad tomorrow!
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Mar 23, 2006
413 posts
92 upvotes
Glad to see this deal again. I ate this at least once a week. Pair this with one of their value burger and you get a decent lunch for cheap.