Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

BLACK + DECKER Platinum BDH2000L 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum 57.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2017 7:56 pm
Sep 14, 2015
34 posts
55 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] BLACK + DECKER Platinum BDH2000L 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum 57.99

Black and decker handheld vac. Been waiting for one of these to go on sale has great reviews pretty solid sale price. Pretty well rated overall
Last edited by wilcox1232 on Aug 23rd, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
jindogae wrote: This one was posted yesterday:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00IOE ... UTF8&psc=1
Not sure if this one is any better but I like that it folds and has a charging dock
I got that one in June for $67. Fantastic little sucker. I use it mainly for the stairs, getting cat hair off furniture, and the occasional car clean.

It can't hold much especially after a few weeks of laziness not doing the furniture, but it works well. I highly recommend it for light quick jobs.

Tucks away very nicely.

OPs looks like it has more capacity and a better reach, so may be better for some people who can't bend over as much.
Jul 8, 2013
71 posts
40 upvotes
Montreal
jindogae wrote: This one was posted yesterday:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00IOE ... UTF8&psc=1
Not sure if this one is any better but I like that it folds and has a charging dock
I picked up the Black and Decker BDH2000PL 20v last summer for $69.
What I like is that it's compact when stored in the dock and does a decent job of vacuuming.
Also like that on its charging base its sturdy and won't fall over.

The OP's model is the only one in that model range that I would purchase. At the time I was shopping around it was the only model that had a charging base where you didn't have to physically plug the cord in to charge the vaccum. Plugging in the power cord was a deal breaker for me for any vacuum. I want to just drop it on the base and go. (this is not something they readily advertise about their vacuums). However it's give and take the OP's model looked tippy when in the charging base and won't fit on a shelf too easily, while the model I mentioned above must be folded to store and unfolded for use.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2010
1130 posts
650 upvotes
Greely
I bought the B&D Pivot that was posted yesterday, with the mistaken impression that "20-Volt Max Lithium Ion" meant that the battery would be compatible with other B&D 20volt Max batteries from their power tool series.

Not the OPs fault - I didn't do the research. Posting this for anyone who might be an impulse buyer like me...
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2002
19368 posts
1071 upvotes
The folding one is good.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3295 posts
453 upvotes
Are those good batteries? I remember almost ordering one before but I didn't because some people here said that the batteries didn't last.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
2017 posts
717 upvotes
which of the two is better for car?
May 30, 2015
350 posts
145 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I own this cleaner, it is my current vacuum for my car. I love it. It's the strongest I've ever found and the lithium battery works perfectly (suction doesn't reduce with battery level, same sucking strength literally until it dies).

It said 10 min use time but I use it on and off to spot clean and I can leave it in my car for a week or longer. Using one time (I usually do while in line for a car wash or oil change) I get at least 15 but again I go on and off. It's a great vacuum I recommend. I got it off Amazon as well, but I'm pretty sure I paid a little less.

Edit: I'm not sure if mine is platinum..when I get home and I can double check if anyone has questions about it.
Barter ftw
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1349 posts
480 upvotes
Toronto
vivibaby wrote: How loud is it?
It is actually quite loud. Not sure how to explain it, but it's not a quiet one, that's for sure.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
2017 posts
717 upvotes
reviews say BDH2000L has 24 air watt, while BDH2000PL has 35; the higher the better
Mar 4, 2013
671 posts
533 upvotes
Good find OP.

I have the folding one; it's a powerful little unit and it has a cyclone design, which is more for show that actual benefit (Dyson's cyclone design is way ahead). It's noisy but I don't really care as long as it does the job. The folding feature has no value to me, I don't need it at all, so the cheaper one to me is a better deal.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
sircool wrote: reviews say BDH2000L has 24 air watt, while BDH2000PL has 35; the higher the better
But pl dies earlier.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
acheuk wrote: Good find OP.

I have the folding one; it's a powerful little unit and it has a cyclone design, which is more for show that actual benefit (Dyson's cyclone design is way ahead). It's noisy but I don't really care as long as it does the job. The folding feature has no value to me, I don't need it at all, so the cheaper one to me is a better deal.
And retail on this is higher than the folding one, even though folding one is bit stronger

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)