Black Friday high end laptop deals?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2018 9:45 pm
[OP]
Sep 17, 2018
13 posts
3 upvotes

Black Friday high end laptop deals?

I have been saving/waiting for black Friday to buy a new gaming laptop and am wondering if anyone has any idea what to expect. Namely the Razer Blade 2018 and the gigabyte aero 15x. I currently see a deal for approx $500 off retail + 6% ebates on Amazon from a seemingly sketchy seller so if the product doesn't come through I'm protected by Amazon's a-z purchase protection. Should I jump on this deal or wait for black Friday? Thanks.
3 replies
Sep 26, 2012
14 posts
Toronto
Whats the deal you're referring to?
Im not sure how cheap laptop prices go during Black Friday, but I've been keeping an eye on things.
Oct 18, 2004
300 posts
94 upvotes
Windsor
HamMane wrote:
Oct 9th, 2018 8:52 pm
I have been saving/waiting for black Friday to buy a new gaming laptop and am wondering if anyone has any idea what to expect. Namely the Razer Blade 2018 and the gigabyte aero 15x. I currently see a deal for approx $500 off retail + 6% ebates on Amazon from a seemingly sketchy seller so if the product doesn't come through I'm protected by Amazon's a-z purchase protection. Should I jump on this deal or wait for black Friday? Thanks.
$500 off a gaming laptop is a good deal any time of the year. BF sales are rarely that aggressive from recent memory.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
1713 posts
299 upvotes
Burnaby
if you are looking in canada, usually its the refurbished student or home office type laptops. if you are looking in america, you have to line up days in advance for the doorbuster laptop deals. most times you can find laptop/electronic deals throughout the year that beat the 1 day/week of black friday/boxing day. but if it has to be on the 1 day, black friday deals are generally better than boxing day in Canada now.