Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Black Friday - XBOX One X BF Deals NOW LIVE

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2018 3:11 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1304 posts
2446 upvotes
diggidydave wrote: Anyone think there will be a trade in deal for Xbox One X? Looking to upgrade but can't be bothered to hit up Kijiji for what little value my original Xbox One may fetch...
EB has been quiet and i think they did the One X promo twice in the last 3 or so months so I'd say it's totally possible, especially since Microsoft is discounting it by $100 in BF. Just gotta wait
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
fatcowxlive wrote: Why? That was $530 too, but now you could get the limited edition model One X with BF5 and if you really want RDR2, I'm sure you won't have a problem flipping it for RDR2. And if you aren't really interested in any games the base one X is $500. Or you can go the shoppers route and pick it up for $600 with a $125 discount. Plus EB and BB have yet to announce any One X deals. At minimum they're going to match M$
That is of course if you actually like the look/colour of the limited edition model One X lol. Flipping digital games isnt the same as physical.
Sep 11, 2004
52 posts
8 upvotes
Any chance the new surface studio 2 will have a slight discount? Is there a history of Microsoft and new products and wait time before they make better offers?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2061 posts
4409 upvotes
fatcowxlive wrote: Why? That was $530 too, but now you could get the limited edition model One X with BF5 and if you really want RDR2, I'm sure you won't have a problem flipping it for RDR2. And if you aren't really interested in any games the base one X is $500. Or you can go the shoppers route and pick it up for $600 with a $125 discount. Plus EB and BB have yet to announce any One X deals. At minimum they're going to match M$
I don't follow what you're saying. The RDR2 deal wasn't $530 as well, it was $470 for a One X with bundled game vs. the $670 - $70 = $600 that it is now. You had to get RDR2 for $80 but at $550 it still worked out much better than this deal as far as I can tell. Here's the checkout cart from the previous RDR2 sale.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 5.23.00 PM.png
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1304 posts
2446 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: I don't follow what you're saying. The RDR2 deal wasn't $530 as well, it was $470 for a One X with bundled game vs. the $670 - $70 = $600 that it is now. You had to get RDR2 for $80 but at $550 it still worked out much better than this deal as far as I can tell. Here's the checkout cart from the previous RDR2 sale.
Oh shit. I didn't know you could grab a bundle with the RDR2, I thought it was YMMV and console only online. Good point, that was a better deal
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
jbone14 wrote: The additional game selections are unfortunately rather pathetic if you take a look when you get a chance.
Oh yeah I agree, I don't think they are anything spectacular but it's something at least. As said I'm not really much of a gamer at all anymore so not like it matters much to me--any of the choices other than the "Just Dance" ones would be fine by me.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
601 upvotes
Brandon
TavDude wrote: There is supposedly a 12 month 50% off game pass deal coming BF. Fingers crossed!
Anything for Gold my subscription will run out next month...
May 16, 2012
199 posts
81 upvotes
Mississauga/Toronto
jbone14 wrote: No, you cannot.
How do they prevent it?
If I buy 5 codes worst case I need to enter a new one each month right?
Oct 20, 2013
205 posts
104 upvotes
Review from Dave2D is not good. I tend to agree. My Lenovo Y530 reaches 90 degree celsius easily on a bigger chasis. So I can only imagine this to be worse and the screen is meh. But for the price, it's a bargain.

EDIT:: I stand corrected. I was informed HWMonitor records spikes which can reach 90C but is not indicative of its current temps. I would say 75C is more accurate.
Last edited by Squall21 on Nov 30th, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
dejreg wrote: How do they prevent it?
If I buy 5 codes worst case I need to enter a new one each month right?
Because its not actually a code its a 1 month redemption linked to your Microsoft account... its for users that don't already have Xbox Live Gold or have a subscription that lapsed (its in the ad). When my Gold ran out months back, they would periodically send out the offer for $1/mth live but you dont receive a code for it as its linked to your MS account.

You'll see that it says you actually have to sign into your Microsoft account to purchase it/see the price and it will be $11.99 if you already have Xbox Live.

It doesn't actually show under your MS account either as having 1 month of Gold if you buy it but its active if you go onto your system. It wont show "redeemed" either.
Mar 30, 2009
995 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
Is the Asus Flip book a good 2 in 1? Can't seem to find reviews for this unit.
Jul 29, 2011
337 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
redeagle wrote: Is the Asus Flip book a good 2 in 1? Can't seem to find reviews for this unit.
I'd like to know this as well.
Feb 18, 2015
45 posts
5 upvotes
Winnipeg
The G3 deal looks great, I can probably add a m.2 ssd myself. The only thing i'm worried about is the thermals.
Dec 10, 2017
26 posts
3 upvotes
LaSalle
sid8tive wrote: I've already stocked up on Costco XBOX GCs for this :D #CountingDown
Sorry to ask you this. But how can we use XBOX GCs to buy console? I simulate one order here and did not have the option to use GCs.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
james151 wrote: Sorry to ask you this. But how can we use XBOX GCs to buy console? I simulate one order here and did not have the option to use GCs.
Redeem GCs to your microsoft account and use log in to your account to check out.
Nov 18, 2007
592 posts
643 upvotes
Markham
james151 wrote: Sorry to ask you this. But how can we use XBOX GCs to buy console? I simulate one order here and did not have the option to use GCs.
I believe you have to redeem the gift card on your account first and then use that balance to make the purchase.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)