Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Black Rock Tools

Bosch - 18V Reciprocating Saw $9.99 (Tool Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2018 3:10 pm
Jan 2, 2013
199 posts
199 upvotes
Leaf nation

Bosch - 18V Reciprocating Saw $9.99 (Tool Only)

Deal Link:
Price:
$9.99
Retailer:
Black Rock Tools
*** FINAL SALE ***

Uses BLUECORE NiCAD 18V Batteries Only - This tool is not compatible with Lithium Ion batteries

TOOL ONLY - Batteries and charger sold separately
Lockjaw Blade System – Fast, extremely easy, push to insert blade and twist to eject blade
Saw hook — Convenient tool storage between cuts
Soft grip rubber sleeve for sure under-hand or over-hand cutting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crazy price for the right person. I wanted to wait until I actually received mine before I posted. It's a great deal for anyone who has the old style blue core batteries. I purchased a second battery on eBay as the blue-core batteries for Bosch are hard to find now. Shipping for me was $13 for the saw which is pretty decent as it's not a light saw

Uses only the BLUECORE Battery
Images
  • recip.JPG
4 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1708 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
How much do batteries and charger cost?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2952 posts
1061 upvotes
gves02 wrote: How much do batteries and charger cost?
Don't bother unless you already have this battery system. It's deprecated which is obviously why these tools based on that system are dirt cheap.
Jan 2, 2013
199 posts
199 upvotes
Leaf nation
gves02 wrote: ↑
How much do batteries and charger cost?
Not sure about a charger as I have one. I purchased a compatible battery as a spare for $36 off of eBay that seems to be holding a decent charge. Like I said the deal isn't for everyone but I was gobsmacked when I saw it.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7618 upvotes
ON
Omydeal wrote: Not sure about a charger as I have one. I purchased a compatible battery as a spare for $36 off of eBay that seems to be holding a decent charge. Like I said the deal isn't for everyone but I was gobsmacked when I saw it.
I was gobsmacked when I saw you use the word gobsmacked.
Do they make an adapter to use the newer batteries in this like the DeWalt 18-20vmax adapter ? Could be worth it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)