• Apr 3rd, 2017 11:27 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
tk1000 wrote: "The threat of England looms large in Season 3 of Black Sails. Witness what's to come when the next chapter premieres."
"One of the most notorious pirates to have ever lived, Edward Teach is not afraid to challenge Nassau's most powerful--at sea, on land, and at the end of a sword. Look out for him when Black Sails returns January 23."
I guess Edward is gonna TEACH all the other pirates a lesson and how to be a bada$$ pirate! :lol:

Looking forward to the next season.

I am occupied right now binge watching Jessica Jones...have 3 episodes left to finish the first season.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Apr 8, 2013
10205 posts
753 upvotes
You guys were right. This show is pretty good.

First 5 episodes was tough to go through.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
im currently watching season 2 on bluray right now. watched the first 8 episodes.
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
tk1000 wrote: Anyone watching this awesome series?

A war is coming--the strong among us must stand together and face it.
Currently the best TV show on air. Even beats out Game of Thrones for me.

I think there's some stigma against Starz that's keeping this away from mainstream, but I love this show.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
starz has great programming. i cant see why anyone wouldnt like the shows they offer. Spartacus was amazing. i know season 3 is currently on tv, im waiting for the bluray release.
Sep 8, 2005
389 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver
squadz wrote: Currently the best TV show on air. Even beats out Game of Thrones for me.

I think there's some stigma against Starz that's keeping this away from mainstream, but I love this show.
Gotta agree especially comparing S03 black sails vs S05 GoT. S03 was epic with great character building.

Im sad that it's not easily available for everyone to access this.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
1095 posts
13 upvotes
This show is very addicted, I loved watching it on Kodi. Can't wait for season 4, as many good characters died off in season 3.
Free from Telus! No more contract!
Aug 3, 2005
633 posts
17 upvotes
I have been recommending this show quite a bit, very well written and filmed, I sure hope it lasts a few more seasons. Another good under the radar show is Banshee.
isup
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
Agreed .. they've toned down the soft-core from the first season though.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
3741 posts
3965 upvotes
Toronto
raspeed wrote: Agreed .. they've toned down the soft-core from the first season though.
Yeah, they got to work on that for the next season! :)
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
EZman wrote: I have been recommending this show quite a bit, very well written and filmed, I sure hope it lasts a few more seasons. Another good under the radar show is Banshee.
Sad news... Starz just announced that the fourth season of its original series Black Sails will be its last.
http://deadline.com/2016/07/starz-black ... 201789425/
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
extremely sad but we knew this would happen eventually. i just hope they come out with another show similar to this or spartacus, that is just as awesome.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
brandonl wrote: extremely sad but we knew this would happen eventually. i just hope they come out with another show similar to this or spartacus, that is just as awesome.
It's a treasure island prequel right... could they not do treasure island? :)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
Most of these shows we're lucky to get 3. I hate to see it go, truly epic. 1 tier below GoT. Damn ... :(
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
Glad it's leaving on a high note, but hate to see it leave.

Probably my favorite TV show right now (higher than GoT for me). It's damn good.

Love to see how it all raps up.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
3741 posts
3965 upvotes
Toronto
It's just that good!

I hate to see it end!
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
Can we start an online petition and ask for them to transition it into Treasure Island (of which I'm not familiar because i've never read the book). The article mention's it naturally concludes just before the events of Treasure Island... so why not do Treasure Island?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2332 posts
514 upvotes
GVR
Haven't watched season 3 yet, but I like the idea of a show getting a good run and a firm end date before the final season. 4 seasons is plenty of time to tell a good story (or a number of good stories) without things becoming formulaic and stale.