• Feb 2nd, 2013 3:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
3848 posts
185 upvotes
Guelph, ON

Blackberry 10 Pre-Super Bowl Commercial

Can't wait for the Main Commercial if this is the Pre-Super Bowl Commercial. Canadian Technology RULES!!!!

http://youtu.be/dY1ecfWT3GQ
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1144 posts
25 upvotes
GTA
To be clear, this commercial was not made by, or authorized by BlackBerry. This is a 'fan video' made by a company on their own. The official marketing must be much better than this! This is great for fans, but they need to get the attention of people who have already written off BlackBerry.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2008
2474 posts
160 upvotes
Way too much dialogue and conference-like for a Super Bowl commercial. People watching are in party mode and want to be humored. Still a great commercial though but would have been better used at the launch instead.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2008
2474 posts
160 upvotes
BlackBerry Super Bowl Commercial Still Image Sneak Peek

Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
15412 posts
799 upvotes
Woodbridge
Si98 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2013 8:55 am
Way too much dialogue and conference-like for a Super Bowl commercial. People watching are in party mode and want to be humored. Still a great commercial though but would have been better used at the launch instead.
I do agree but also I think BlackBerry NEEDS to admit defeat and let the public know they are BACK!

I love the PlayBook, if you don't care for Apps it's THE BEST TABLET but know knew about because RIM was the WORST in Marketing. If they didn't ask if it was the new iPad, they commented on the Size and how perfect it is.

Take a look at Samsung's commercials, they're amazing! "The Next Big Thing is Already Here," is genius.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
× < >