Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Black Friday Sale - Passport $599CAD - Z30 $250

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2014 6:20 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3146 posts
1489 upvotes
Z30 for $250: what a great deal. I have switched to the Passport, but I didn't sell my Z30, I might just switch back to it to see if the Passport really will keep me (rarely I have problems with one-handed use of the Passport: it's not designed for one handed use, but I make do, but the Z30 was pretty good for one handed use if that's important to you).

The screen and the performance of the Z30 is spectacular: never a stutter.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.
Mar 21, 2010
589 posts
270 upvotes
I paid 430 for the z30 back in January and have no regrets. It's a great phone. Pondering whether to get the passport especially when it is 499usd....
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
Trifid wrote: I called BB shop and requested a $50 credit on my $299 order from Nov 1st. They put the credit request in, fingers crossed.
How long did it take for you to get the "request confirmation" email after calling them?
Jan 3, 2012
741 posts
338 upvotes
great white north
I have the BB passport for more than a month and had been toting this around in my shirt pocket even with a back gel cover. Just try the fit in any of the Telus stores . Since having this phone , there is no going back to the smaller compact phones
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1008 posts
403 upvotes
Is it possible to use Google Maps on BB10 devices (I am also considering sideloading the APK if it is a method).

I heard Maps in the BB10 OS is horrid.
Jul 18, 2010
45 posts
3 upvotes
Markham
Brought the passport from Amazon, thx OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
1128 posts
206 upvotes
People still buy unsubsidized phones? Fail
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2159 posts
370 upvotes
Caledon, ON
halhen1 wrote: How long did it take for you to get the "request confirmation" email after calling them?
I haven't, they said it will take 1-3 business days.
Mar 6, 2011
199 posts
29 upvotes
not gonna lie, as much as i love my q10, i've always wondered why bb put such crappy specs on their premium priced phones, it's a shame.
sure bb10 runs ok on dual core, but it doesn't hurt to put a quad core processor, how much more expensive can it be to them.
you loose a couple hours of battery for a powerful quad-core, seems worth it for me.

a 100 dollar android phone has better specs, especially since now people are sideloading android apps on bb.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2159 posts
370 upvotes
Caledon, ON
magic18 wrote: People still buy unsubsidized phones? Fail
they do if they are on grandfathered plans that aren't HUP eligible; and it works out WAYYYY cheaper in the long run to buy the phone themselves than it would if they changed their plans. So Win.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
4050 posts
1462 upvotes
GTA North
Z30 or Moto G 2014 ?

Planning to set up on speakout for a relative. She will probably use whatsapp and other android apps .
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8633 posts
2399 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks op couldn't decide if I needed a new phone but wanted the Z30. By the time I decided to buy it the price went from $299.00 to $349.00
mad at myself ever since. Then saw this thread happy again.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5736 posts
354 upvotes
Fandroids seem to be the most annoying fanbase of anything on the internet. Every article, every review, every deal posted about iPhones/BB/WP anywhere always bring out some wise ass fandroids who seem intent on dissing a product they have no interest in buying.

Are you so insecure in your purchase of an Android device that you need to put others down? Give it a rest. Phones are personal devices and people have different tastes. You like BB, this is some great deal. You don't? Move along.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
wait a little until Paypal's 5% cashback promo kicks in this weekend.

also why are mods still allowing this repost?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
magic18 wrote: People still buy unsubsidized phones? Fail
Fail is paying more per month to get a subsidized phone.
Sep 16, 2013
555 posts
328 upvotes
AlexJosh wrote: OK, yet another one who has never used one dare to just make the claim

Just one example of the many which could be possibly known here Link

BB is died, deal with it
just like your comment , doa
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1191 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
I really hate my z30 but its standard issue at work. I still can't believe they are still in business with all the asinine decisions its made

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)