9536 upvotes
Toronto

Blackberry Unstoppable Tour. VAN, TOR,CGY, MTL, KW. Dec 4-8

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 8, 2017
Retailer:
Blackberry
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
11 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13920 posts
9536 upvotes
Toronto
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1359 posts
814 upvotes
Calgary
What's a Blackberry? (read: sarcasm)

"There will be plenty of food, everybody will get a free cocktail courtesy of CrackBerry!" Sorry, 1 drink won't do it. You'd have to get me really drunk for me to even consider buying one.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1359 posts
814 upvotes
Calgary
The one in Calgary is a sausagefest according to the attendee list. Figures.
In your pants!
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8957 posts
751 upvotes
GTA
I will be going on Thursday with a friend who is still a blackberry user (Priv). The first and only BB I had was a z10 but I would consider another one. Oh, I also bough a Playbook on clearance and it was good for what it was at the time even though it never got OS10..

If anyone goes to Vancouver tonight please note a review. I don't think I will be able to get there from work until atleast an hour or so after it starts so wondering how busy it gets/ deals/giveaways/etc.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13920 posts
9536 upvotes
Toronto
Bump Toronto tonight. see you there

A few reminders / housekeeping rules:

VENUE & TIME: The meetup is taking place at The Bier Market, 600 King Street West, in Toronto. Venue opens around 4pm and the event will run 'officially' until 10:00pm. Remember, this is come-and-go, so stop by and leave whenever you like! We have a LOT of RSVP's, so the place should be packed!

FOOD & DRINKS: Everybody gets a drink ticket when they arrive. Snacks will be served too so you won't go hungry as you wait for your turn to go hands-on with the Motion and KEYone. More beverages and food are available on your own tab of course (and if drink tickets go unused they will get spread around), but you should be pretty well covered. If you're drinking, be responsible!

PHOTOS: Highly encouraged! Be sure to take lots of photos of you with the BlackBerry KEYone and BlackBerry Motion and share them everywhere - Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc! Be sure to tag @blackberrymobile on Instagram/Facebook, @BBMobile on twitter, and use #KEYone #BBMotion everywhere. Always good if you tag @crackberry / @crackberrykevin as well! A BlackBerry banner will be setup that makes a good backdrop for photos!

ENTER TO WIN AN IOU FOR A FREE BLACKBERRY: If you have a business card, bring it with you and drop it in our prize bowl (there will be cards to write your name on too). Around 8pm a winner will be chosen to receive a FREE BlackBerry Motion or BlackBerry KEYone (and you don't have to be present to win the drawing, so if you need to leave early no worries!).

HAVE FUN: Remember, you're among good people at a BlackBerry event! Everybody is a hardcore mobile technology fan so don't be shy. Just start talking to each other and I promise you'll all get along. There will be 4 BlackBerry Motion and 4 KEYone to play with, so everybody should have a chance to spend a few minutes of quality time on the phones over the course of the night. Once you’ve fallen in love with these amazing phones, head over to the station our team will have setup to order your new Motion or KEYone!

Dec 26, 2010
487 posts
159 upvotes
Pretty lively here at the Toronto event. Surprisingly not total sausage fest. There could be more food though but it's free so I can't complain.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13920 posts
9536 upvotes
Toronto
hjkimbrian wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 5:42 pm
Pretty lively here at the Toronto event. Surprisingly not total sausage fest. There could be more food though but it's free so I can't complain.
Thanks. I'm at another party for volunteers right now. I'm gonna be at Blackberry for the 8pm draw. Look for me in light up Christmas sweater

Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3433 posts
4435 upvotes
Ontario
Sibling has a Blackberry and I bet he did not know about the Toronto event. BierMarket-what a great venue!
Surfing 2017. Fall, show me the roll-out of prizes!
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8957 posts
751 upvotes
GTA
sprung wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 6:26 pm
Look for me in light up Christmas sweater
Didn't see this post until today otherwise would have looked for you to say hello. Thanks for posting about this event. I invited a friend who is still using her PRIV. She was interested in buying a KeyOne. We went early and then left around 7pm to grab food elsewhere and then got back just as they were calling the 2nd draw and they called my friend's name! She was very happy. Wish it was me but still cool she won :)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
7653 posts
2966 upvotes
East York
thanks! this was fun :)

i went to another fashion popup party afterwards and with so many drinks that night i got a little drunk