Blackberry Pearl

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2008 10:38 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 11, 2005
3 posts

Blackberry Pearl

hello...i'm thinking of purchasing the Blackberry Pearl..
I'm use to the full keyboard, and I'm not sure if this will work for me.
just needed some feeback positive or negative on this item.
thanks ;)
8 replies
Mar 4, 2008
4 posts
definitely buy full keyboard. i made mistake of buying partial. ugghhh as it's a real pain.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2006
1592 posts
13 upvotes
yes kinda awkward typing on a half qwerty, it felt alot better after I got my curve.
Nov 2, 2006
876 posts
28 upvotes
i read some reviews that said the bb pearl's keyboard gets 'mushy' after a little bit of use. it doesn't have that same click feeling as the full keyboard ones.
Dec 31, 1969
Its a great phone. I personally use it all the time. I use it for work and for my personal phone. I love it. The keyboard is great. I have the Silver BB Pearl 8130 and its the best thing thats ever happend to me. I use it all the time, from the GPS feature to the internet. I have a unlimited internet plan and I do easy 35MB a month. Keyboard is fine. I've had it since the middle of December. Only thing that I like dislike but like at the same time, is since its a smartphone that also learns. So sometimes your tying something and it writes some wack word. Like you might be tying something or thinking your typing something and in reality you tying something else that is basically jiberish.
Dec 31, 1969
I have the BlackBerry Original holster that came with the phone and the BlackBerry Original Leather Holster that has a belt clip that I purchased for 35.00 + TAX
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1521 posts
149 upvotes
Guelph
Hey, sorry to piggyback, but I'm in a similar case..

.. I've been offered a BB 8100 for a good price from a friend.. but should i get one? It's locked to Rogers.. but i'm with them.. so no worries..

I currently have a sony w810i.. I've had a few other phones.. this one I got as a rental but loved it.. however I'm gonna need to upgrade to a internet/emailing phone soon..

And is there a hope for it to ever support a2dp?

.. I'd use it for minor music (~500 songs.. ), no movies.. some emailing (that's why you get a BB), texting (I'm a text-a-holic).. and obviously to call ppl..

Just curious what ppl think of it..
Nom nom nom.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38389 posts
12009 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
I am moving to a BlackBerry, everyone that I have spoken with that uses smart phones, basically say the same thing. BlackBerry is the only choice.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)