Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Blackberry PRIV $380 USD unlocked ebay.

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2016 11:26 pm
Tags:
17 replies
Dec 4, 2012
112 posts
74 upvotes
BURNABY
I bought a phone from this seller a few months ago. Ad said brand new factory unlocked and in sealed box, got an open box item.

Was not happy, and the seller was not very accommodating. Not a great experience, overall. Buyer beware.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Rikersbeard wrote: I bought a phone from this seller a few months ago. Ad said brand new factory unlocked and in sealed box, got an open box item.

Was not happy, and the seller was not very accommodating. Not a great experience, overall. Buyer beware.
Couldn't you have escalated through eBay and PayPal and issue a chargeback for false advertising.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Great deal.

That said I'm happy with my $199 on a 2-yr. It's a great phone.
Mar 24, 2009
93 posts
37 upvotes
I've had the priv before. It was a great phone. Had about 4.5 hours of SOT with heavy usage so it lasted till about 9pm. Can't say the same about this seller from the negative reviews so buyer beware I guess.
Dec 4, 2012
112 posts
74 upvotes
BURNABY
bomber17 wrote: Couldn't you have escalated through eBay and PayPal and issue a chargeback for false advertising.
I actually looked into the dispute process. From what i recall it would have necessitated me returning the phone at my own cost first. I didn't want to go through the hassle at the end of the day. That's just me though :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
Will wait until it reaches 400 CAD
Banned
Feb 6, 2016
128 posts
465 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
How do they come up with Import charges: us$56.6
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9103 posts
4570 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
mistry121 wrote: I've had the priv before. It was a great phone. Had about 4.5 hours of SOT with heavy usage so it lasted till about 9pm. Can't say the same about this seller from the negative reviews so buyer beware I guess.
Marshmallow brings that higher.

Other thing to note is that these are AT&T units. No software upgrades without an active AT&T or GoPhone SIM.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2001
6586 posts
1750 upvotes
rural ontario
I guess it was on sale for $400. price is back up again.
Oct 22, 2012
25 posts
Toronto
Does it mean i can use an activated at&t sim to upgrade in canada?
ToniCipriani wrote: Marshmallow brings that higher.

Other thing to note is that these are AT&T units. No software upgrades without an active AT&T or GoPhone SIM.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9103 posts
4570 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
mcchiu1989 wrote: Does it mean i can use an activated at&t sim to upgrade in canada?
No. You need to be in the US apparently, or wait until the update is out and run an autoloader (which wipes device.)
May 30, 2015
350 posts
145 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
488$cad after rates, and 56$ in fees and 18$ in shipping if I read it right... Still with it? I'm looking to get it but I might just contract for it instead of all this.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)