• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2013 1:41 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2067 posts
638 upvotes
actually, its rang at 9.77 and they automatically added 50% on top of that so I paid 4.xx for it ;)
They had a full box of them but they keep them BEHIND THE COUNTER
(quebec city store, charest)
Jun 6, 2004
404 posts
8 upvotes
I got the rapid charger (in a clearance bin) for $9.97 (wish it was with stand).
There were 4 left as of yesterday (Winnipeg Portage Place)
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8635 posts
598 upvotes
GTA
Just to confirm what another poster said, but, the dock does not work with either the convertible case nor the shell case. Both cases make the device too thick to fit into the dock slot.

And the "premium international charger" is on sale for $4.97 or something. It has a micro usb connector though... It includes different ends/tips for connecting to different international sockets.
Jul 21, 2009
767 posts
1211 upvotes
althetrainer wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 8:29 pm
Thank you! I probably will go to the store to try my luck tomorrow.
I wouldn't wait if you want to go that Broadway store mentioned by kinnickinnick. I picked up two rapid chargers @ $4.98 each. There were 3 to 4 left and this store is open until 9 p.m. tonight.
Sep 21, 2001
931 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
IDStorms wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 8:40 pm
I just picked up three Rapid Chargers for $9.97 each, and two Zip Sleeves (Orange and Grey) for $6.97 each.

They didn't appear to be "Clearance" items, but rather new pricing.

They had lots of everything, including the Convertible Case!

Dorval Location (Store #77): Boul des Sources, and Highway 40

You gotta get a Zip Sleeve! <-- Actually, I bought this (orange one) for my Nexus 7. :o
Price ending in .97 = clearance items at staples
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2007
2205 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
Almost all staples stores are clearing out PB accessories. Check your local store. YMMV with stock and variety.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2004
1997 posts
522 upvotes
GTA
Anyone seen this charger in Mississauga? I've checked Heartland and Grand Park with no luck.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
5440 posts
1975 upvotes
Calgary
em-t-wallitt wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 10:29 pm
I wouldn't wait if you want to go that Broadway store mentioned by kinnickinnick. I picked up two rapid chargers @ $4.98 each. There were 3 to 4 left and this store is open until 9 p.m. tonight.
I won't be going to the same location because I am in Calgary! :lol: I just needed to know if I had to ask for the additional discount on clearance items. Since Kinnickinnick said the final price just scanned I assumed it would be the same for my store. I probably will go tomorrow morning after groceries. Weatherman says temperatures will rise tomorrow so keeping my fingers crossed. :razz:
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2067 posts
638 upvotes
actually, I have 5 different PB cases here (all bought on clearance) and I still didnt find who work with the Charging stand.. :(
Sep 4, 2007
343 posts
8 upvotes
I saw a couple this afternoon and a few rapid charger stand at Argentia/401.
Dec 7, 2002
59 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga
Riddick wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 11:25 pm
Anyone seen this charger in Mississauga? I've checked Heartland and Grand Park with no luck.
I got mine from the Grand Park location yesterday. They dont have them on display. I had to ask the cashier who in turn asked the store manager if any were left. He went to the secret dungeon in the store and got me one lol. Rang in at 9.97 + tax.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
5440 posts
1975 upvotes
Calgary
koontzy wrote:
Dec 29th, 2012 12:47 am
actually, I have 5 different PB cases here (all bought on clearance) and I still didnt find who work with the Charging stand.. :(
If you are talking about the pod charger, I don't believe you can charge with any case on because that will make the playbook too thick to fit inside the charger.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8635 posts
598 upvotes
GTA
Has anyone provided the SKU yet for the rapid charger with the magnetic connection. Going to try another staples today for one of those. Would rather know for sure they are sold out s. an employee who doesn't want o look for one :)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
4803 posts
1001 upvotes
Kanata
What's so good about these ordinary chargers that they're keeping them behind the cash register? Seems so inconvenient for everyone
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
× < >