Food & Drink

Blairs Death Rain potato chips... XXX HOT.. Where have they been spotted?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2018 7:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17791 posts
857 upvotes
bonterra wrote:
Mar 13th, 2010 7:50 pm
Shopper's Drug Mart was the first place I bought them. They usually have them at Superstore/Loblaws etc.

They're packaged in a can here instead of a bag. The Habanero flavour is pretty good, too.
habanero almonds?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
15650 posts
20108 upvotes
ONTARIO
speaking of overpriced sellers on ebay....

The other day when I was looking up random obscure flavours of chips that weren't available to us locally I came across canadian sellers selling ketchup chips on ebay (yes we can get them here, i just found it by accident).

Turns out people sell like 3 bags of ketchup chips for $14.99 USD w/ $9.99 USD shipping and US buyers actually pay this ridiculous price! I was looking at the feedback for some of them and this one guy had sold hundreds of bags of ketchup chips to people outside of Canada.
I can't believe people would pay that much for chips!
I know that ketchup chips are not easy to find in the US and wherever else in the world (so I've heard/read) but come on...$25 USD for 3 bags of chips lol. These people are cleaning up.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9580 posts
1781 upvotes
Toronto
OMG.. the XXTRA hot is freakin narley!.. I had 6 and it's making me sweat!
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
1099 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
OMG ya'll are making me slobber at the thought of eating these chips, LOL! I just loooove all things spicy (I'm of Trinidadian descent) so I can't wait to try these.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
1099 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
*DEAD*

I just now saw the tags for this thread... "brown ppl eat spicy" and "spicy smelling farts!" :lol:

I'll make sure to hit up Bulk Barn this week for Blairs.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9580 posts
1781 upvotes
Toronto
willyxjai wrote:
Mar 13th, 2010 11:52 pm
You should stock up on those flaming cheetos for rfd members, Ill be more gladly to buy some off you :cheesygri :lol:
I'm in Chicago as an exhibitor for a trade show. We have a huge skid with merchandise that gets shipped back to Toronto so I plan to buy a bunch and ship it bak :)

don't hate!!!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17791 posts
857 upvotes
4flava are those cheetoes hotter than death rain habanero chips?

speaking of spicy stuff, i just got some Habanero Flakes from Buster Rhino's, they look like the crushed red pepper flakes you load onto your pizza slices but these ones really pack a punch! highly reccomended and only a few bucks
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9580 posts
1781 upvotes
Toronto
duckdown wrote:
Mar 14th, 2010 2:46 pm
hey cool! where'd you say you buy these?
I bough these here in Chicago too .. 1.2lbs for $4.99!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9580 posts
1781 upvotes
Toronto
duckdown wrote:
Mar 14th, 2010 2:47 pm
4flava are those cheetoes hotter than death rain habanero chips?

speaking of spicy stuff, i just got some Habanero Flakes from Buster Rhino's, they look like the crushed red pepper flakes you load onto your pizza slices but these ones really pack a punch! highly reccomended and only a few bucks
Hard to say but the Xxtra 2x spicy cheetoes are really hot man! I found myself more tollerable to Blairs. Blairs to me is more of a numbing hot but the cheetos just hurt big time! I was chugging the lemonade like crazy.

I dunno but our snacks selection in Canada sucks big time but then again would we wantto be fat like many Americans?? Hmmm
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2600 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
4flava wrote:
Mar 14th, 2010 1:36 pm
I'm in Chicago as an exhibitor for a trade show. We have a huge skid with merchandise that gets shipped back to Toronto so I plan to buy a bunch and ship it bak :)

don't hate!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

hook a rfd member up! :D : :lol:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17791 posts
857 upvotes
4flava wrote:
Mar 14th, 2010 4:10 pm
Hard to say but the Xxtra 2x spicy cheetoes are really hot man! I found myself more tollerable to Blairs. Blairs to me is more of a numbing hot but the cheetos just hurt big time! I was chugging the lemonade like crazy.
wow, hard to believe that the commonly available snacks like cheetos in the US pack more of a punch than those death rain chips. Blairs needs to step up their heat bigtime.. I've seen quite a few people now handle the Habanero chips just fine..

I dunno but our snacks selection in Canada sucks big time but then again would we wantto be fat like many Americans?? Hmmm
lmao, well i'm a fat guy, so i say bring it!!