Food & Drink

Blairs Death Rain potato chips... XXX HOT.. Where have they been spotted?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2017 1:53 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3451 posts
163 upvotes
Fat Bastard Burritos at the Beaches (and I'm guessing their other locations too) has it in two sizes (along with actual dried ghost peppers for sale); I think one was the buffalo flavour and another was the habanero.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3811 posts
535 upvotes
Regina
not in bulk barn, i am going to have to go on a hunt
Sep 4, 2016
680 posts
327 upvotes
Who needs a whole bag of Death Rain, when you can buy Paqui Carolina Reaper Madness tortilla chips one per package!

“The reason that we’re selling this as one chip is because quite honestly, that’s all that you need,” brand manager Jeff Day explains. “That’s all that anyone needs.” Inside, the box warns consuming one is likely to cause “short-term loss of speech followed by extreme profanity, heavy breathing, enhanced sinus functions, and impaired vision from heat-induced tears.” The chip goes on sale next month for a limited time, and will cost you $4.99.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
6808 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
These reaper chips are supposedly being sold at sobeys. Anyone spotted them in Toronto?
Jun 1, 2008
184 posts
102 upvotes
London
Has anyone had any luck finding blairs habanero?
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3451 posts
163 upvotes
I can no longer find these at Bulk Barn, 7-11 or Fat Bastard Burrito locations throughout downtown TO
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
11319 posts
1577 upvotes
Toronto
Shimso wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2016 12:04 am
I can no longer find these at Bulk Barn, 7-11 or Fat Bastard Burrito locations throughout downtown TO
Are they still being made? Anywhere?? Maybe the next guess is to visit any store that sells imports...it'll be expensive, but at least you'll have them!
Dec 18, 2006
354 posts
13 upvotes
I went to Pepper Palace at Fallsview in the summer and asked the guy there if he knew. He said something like the owner of Blair's has grown the business to the size he wants and production levels are flat, he won't produce more and seems like for Canadian suppliers once their inventory has dried up they can't order more. I bought out all the small habanero bags on display at Fat Bastard in PIckering a few months ago.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2563 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
PCDawg wrote:
Oct 24th, 2016 11:29 pm
These reaper chips are supposedly being sold at sobeys. Anyone spotted them in Toronto?
I couldn't find these either...
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1115 posts
275 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
They used to be available at 7/11 and London Drugs in Vancouver. I haven't seen these in months.
Aug 24, 2016
8 posts
1 upvote
The supplier is out of stock , and said they are thinking the stock will refill in fall , i got this email in Augusts .. and still not sign of them ..
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2563 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
shaneomac1 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2016 12:43 pm
The supplier is out of stock , and said they are thinking the stock will refill in fall , i got this email in Augusts .. and still not sign of them ..
Got the same answer as well when I spoke to a manager at bulk barn back in the summer...on the other hand I couldn't find the carolina reaper chips but I did find the haunted ghost pepper chips by Paqui at Marshalls when I was lining up to cash out. They are even spicier than the blairs....so painful!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)