Food & Drink

Blairs Death Rain potato chips... XXX HOT.. Where have they been spotted?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2017 11:38 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1064 posts
43 upvotes
Bolton, ON
The Paqui chips are good.
Aug 24, 2016
8 posts
1 upvote
That kind i cant get but i did try the paqui reaper ones and man they are hot ! here is a video of me eating them lol

I made it to the top page on their instagram lol
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2548 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Lol at your reactions, what program did you use to edit the vid and where did you buy the chips?
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14207 posts
992 upvotes
willyxjai wrote:
Nov 10th, 2016 12:23 pm
Lol at your reactions, what program did you use to edit the vid and where did you buy the chips?
Sobeys shad them last week. Try all the stores. May be even shoppers drug mart next to the pesto bismo lol
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14207 posts
992 upvotes
Anyone tried the Swiss chalet chips yet? Incidentally I tried the pop chips spicy flavour and it literally tasted like regular potato chips coated with paprika. I think they got lazy in the r n d department and decided to just shake some paprika on it and call it a day. No hint of sweet or salt or other flavours to compliment it. Just a regular chip with paprika, Wtf really?
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2548 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Lays did a pretty good job in recreating the flavor the swiss chalet chips...it tasted just like the real thing!
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3430 posts
155 upvotes
willyxjai wrote:
Nov 12th, 2016 3:09 am
Lays did a pretty good job in recreating the flavor the swiss chalet chips...it tasted just like the real thing!
I love them (I'm a huge fan of Chalet sauce)! They're one of my favourite chips.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2548 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Still looking for it but for those who are looking for the swiss chalet chips they're on sale at metro
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3710 posts
491 upvotes
Regina
candlepower wrote:
Dec 4th, 2016 7:34 am
Any luck in finding these Blair's Chips?
i would buy a case if i could
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14666 posts
17787 upvotes
ONTARIO
These discontinued or something?

Even on actual Blair's website all their chip products are out of stock.
Gourmetchip.com, which I believe is based out of Montreal was previously selling Blair's chips as well, however now they are all marked as "***THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE".

Edit: was also just checking out their facebook page, and apparently even back in September people were asking when they were going to get stock of the chips again. So looks like they've been out of production for at least the past 4 months. Such a shame.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2548 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
They are indeed out of stock currently and can only buy them on their website or amazon since they are having a hard time finding a Canadian importer from the email response I received from them.

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Blair's! Unfortunately, our chips have been out of stock for quite some time. But Have No Fear! Our awesome Habanero chips will be in stock right on Extremefood.com late next week. We are so excited to have them back in stock! Enjoy!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or comments.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10659 posts
1393 upvotes
Toronto
BobSagget wrote:
Dec 20th, 2016 3:41 am
These discontinued or something?

Even on actual Blair's website all their chip products are out of stock.
Gourmetchip.com, which I believe is based out of Montreal was previously selling Blair's chips as well, however now they are all marked as "***THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE".

Edit: was also just checking out their facebook page, and apparently even back in September people were asking when they were going to get stock of the chips again. So looks like they've been out of production for at least the past 4 months. Such a shame.
On a positive note, their sauces are not showing "out of stock", which hopefully means the company intends to stick around. ➡ http://extremefood.com/Sweet-Death-Sauce/
It might be smart to visit their Blair sauce FB page and send a private message there asking where the chips are.
You might get a quicker response.
Jun 1, 2008
149 posts
87 upvotes
London
Back in stock! Shipping destroys the potential buy. A $4usd bag quickly turns into a $45usd bag of chips. $60usd shipping on a 14 pack of 5oz bags which brings the total order to about $100 for 14 bags :-/. I've emailed them about cheaper shipping. I'll post their response here if I receive one.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2548 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
I got the friendly reminder email from them as well after inquiring about the chips, they mentioned chips can only be purchased online for canadians :(