Expired Hot Deals

[Blaze Pizza] March 14 - $3.14 Blaze Pizza

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2019 10:32 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
18921 posts
18123 upvotes
Toronto

March 14 - $3.14 Blaze Pizza

Deal Link:
Price:
$3.14
Expiry:
March 14, 2019
Retailer:
Blaze Pizza
It's on again this year. Saw signage at Richmond St West location.

Expect huge lines especially as it falls during March Break.

Must have app installed to claim this offer

https://blazepizza.com/promos/app
Last edited by sprung on Mar 4th, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
92 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
1655 posts
752 upvotes
At least there.multiple locations now lol store at Yonge and Dundas is a zoo when they have this promo Thx!
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2888 posts
995 upvotes
North York
New one is almost open at yonge and Sheppard. Hopefully it’s open in time for this promotion
Member
Oct 11, 2016
350 posts
264 upvotes
That's still too much for the garbage pizza they make. I'd rather have cardboard from Little Caesers.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
4574 posts
1669 upvotes
betercallsaul wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2019 6:15 pm
That's still too much for the garbage pizza they make. I'd rather have cardboard from Little Caesers.
Can you get ovalini cheese, blue cheese, goat cheese, basil, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives at Little Caesers? Nevermind the fact LC charges $2 for a topping lol.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 9, 2013
2947 posts
1061 upvotes
Scarborough
ar2020 wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2019 6:19 pm
Can you get ovalini cheese, blue cheese, goat cheese, basil, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives at Little Caesers? Nevermind the fact LC charges $2 for a topping lol.
The more special ingredients you carry as a fast food joint the more overhead and special care you need to attend to such ingredients that may sold as much. I'm sure Blaze Pizza charges a pretty nickle for that special cheese.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
698 posts
773 upvotes
Scarborough
Would expect one on 4/20 for $4.20 at "Blaze" Pizza Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
4574 posts
1669 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2019 6:39 pm
The more special ingredients you carry as a fast food joint the more overhead and special care you need to attend to such ingredients that may sold as much. I'm sure Blaze Pizza charges a pretty nickle for that special cheese.
What? Blaze pizza charges $12 for a pizza with an unlimited amount of any toppings.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
7437 posts
2502 upvotes
Toronto
Good price
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 9, 2013
2947 posts
1061 upvotes
Scarborough
ar2020 wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2019 6:42 pm
What? Blaze pizza charges $12 for a pizza with an unlimited amount of any toppings.
Love how the price is $12.85 but you seem to want to round down almost an entire dollar to justify your post. You are however right about the unlimited toppings, but only 1x per topping. Adding too many toppings to a pizza to make your dollars worth is the worst way to enjoy a pizza. The best tasting pizzas are the simplest, don't expect quality ingredients when they offer unlimited toppings for a 11" $13 pie.

Their crust seem very similar to Panagio's Pizza. Right off the bat you can tell it's oil based dough and not flour, too thin for my liking and the texture I bet is more crunchier than chewy. To each their own I guess but I don't see any WOW factor. Their Ovalini cheese is like the Bocconcini cheese and they add small gallops of it to the pizza so it's not entirely covered in cheese (more like a napolean style).
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2008
633 posts
195 upvotes
GTA
Thanks Op!
I still have to try it, I’m curious if it can beat pizza nova on my favourite chain pizza
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1345 posts
665 upvotes
Toronto
OrangeBerry wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2019 6:58 pm
Love how the price is $12.85 but you seem to want to round down almost an entire dollar to justify your post. You are however right about the unlimited toppings, but only 1x per topping. Adding too many toppings to a pizza to make your dollars worth is the worst way to enjoy a pizza. The best tasting pizzas are the simplest, don't expect quality ingredients when they offer unlimited toppings for a 11" $13 pie.

Their crust seem very similar to Panagio's Pizza. Right off the bat you can tell it's oil based dough and not flour, too thin for my liking and the texture I bet is more crunchier than chewy. To each their own I guess but I don't see any WOW factor. Their Ovalini cheese is like the Bocconcini cheese and they add small gallops of it to the pizza so it's not entirely covered in cheese (more like a napolean style).
I think you’re way too invested into your argument there and now you’re flip flopping on the criticism (first value was bad because price per topping is too high, now it’s value is bad because price per topping is too low).

I’m a big fan of little caesars too but we’re talking about two different styles of fast food pizza. We’re not on Bleecker Street and for $3 ($4 with tax, whatever), it’s a decent promotion.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 7, 2003
6815 posts
1473 upvotes
T dot 6
betercallsaul wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2019 6:15 pm
That's still too much for the garbage pizza they make. I'd rather have cardboard from Little Caesers.
You cray cray, Blaze is so good Grimacing Face
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1233 posts
406 upvotes
Edmonton
Although I do want this deal, the time standing in line to get it, isn't worth it to me cause I know it's gonna be gong show busy.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2098 posts
1402 upvotes
Kitchener
None in Kitchener :( Nearest is Guelph

Thanks anyway OP!
Gaming PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 6500, GTX 1060 6gb, 16GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8

Top