Expired Group Deals

Blendtec Designer 600 Series Blender with Wildside + Jar (Multiple Colors Available) $370.64 all in

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2017 10:47 am
[OP]
Jun 10, 2017
72 posts
89 upvotes
theadonisking wrote:
Sep 18th, 2017 4:20 pm
One review says the box wasn't the original one, do you think it's all refurbished ?
No, there's refurb which are sold out and there's new. it's explicitly stated it comes with 8yr warranty, which according to Blendtec is the warranty for new units only.
[OP]
Jun 10, 2017
72 posts
89 upvotes
cjam wrote:
Sep 20th, 2017 4:00 pm
I bought 2 of these a few months back, one for myself and one for a family member. However I decided not to pass it on and it is untouched, I opened the box to make sure everything was there, so if anybody would like to buy it at a discounted price please PM me, I'm in east GTA. It is pomegranate colour.

They are not in original boxes however I believe they are new with 8yr warranty. Maybe they were damaged boxes? Or maybe the boxes have Costco on them? I don't know why.
They will make soup, I only tested with water but it gets it steaming hot.
Wish I had known before i bought.. i got the Pomegranate one lol. Should be arriving on Monday.
[OP]
Jun 10, 2017
72 posts
89 upvotes
theadonisking wrote:
Sep 21st, 2017 2:10 pm
Would you ship it to Quebec ? How much total ?
I don't see why not.. the total is in the post summary.
Feb 13, 2017
64 posts
10 upvotes
GenericMember wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2017 10:32 am
I don't see why not.. the total is in the post summary.
I was responding to Cjam, since he says he would sell to a discounted price, so asking his total price with shipping to Qc.