Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1261 posts
238 upvotes
iDrewx wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 10:05 am
When I discovered HIVE I sold all my existing investments and put my eggs into one basket...which was HIVE. Over 100%+ return and sold Friday right before the release of shares announcement - it auto sold due to my stop limit, which was at $6 - Lucky, since the price dropped to $5 right after the trade freeze.

This whole weekend I have been stressing if I should re-invest on Monday, this stock has so much promissing potential... the release of shares could also be a signal of larger institutions wanting a piece of the pie, but I am just speculating. The company is still ramping up operations at the Swedish DC and is planning to purchase another DC.... Perhaps I should take my wins and move on, but there is also the fear/risk of lossing out.

Anyone else in a similar boat?
All in on hive? You cray
I am a friendly Koodo customer and AMEX customer.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2011
1873 posts
264 upvotes
GTA
iDrewx wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 10:05 am
When I discovered HIVE I sold all my existing investments and put my eggs into one basket...which was HIVE. Over 100%+ return and sold Friday right before the release of shares announcement - it auto sold due to my stop limit, which was at $6 - Lucky, since the price dropped to $5 right after the trade freeze.

This whole weekend I have been stressing if I should re-invest on Monday, this stock has so much promissing potential... the release of shares could also be a signal of larger institutions wanting a piece of the pie, but I am just speculating. The company is still ramping up operations at the Swedish DC and is planning to purchase another DC.... Perhaps I should take my wins and move on, but there is also the fear/risk of lossing out.

Anyone else in a similar boat?
congrats on the gains but all in one basket is a very big risk
Nov 2, 2008
311 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah... it was a big gamble... not a smart move, however luckily it paid off. Everything aligned accordingly Friday, even the stop market limit was lucky. Will take my gains and depending on how Monday will go - reinvest in HIVE... LTV is interesting too.
Dec 31, 2015
188 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Out of HIVE, BTL, BLOC, and LTV, which one do you guys recommend? I've been waiting for most of them to drop as I felt they were overvalued but it doesn't seem like they will drop in price.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2006
3938 posts
192 upvotes
Steven91 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 3:51 pm
They also signed a deal with a "global healthcare service data company".... its interesting that they don't disclose who these companies are.

On a side note, people seemed to have dumped HIVE, its down now.
I think LTV doesn't publically disclose their potential partners is because they may end up getting their client hacked or be targeted since this technology is so new. It may attract more attention hackers trying to make a statement to blockchain security. Also, Leonovus is a small company and them partnering with a big company for a proof of concept isn't real news until they sign. Just my thoughts
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Nov 2, 2008
311 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Agreed - Also something to note, pilot projects also rarely go south (At least in my industry, IT) - once it is announced successful this stock should provide promising results. Imo.
Nov 2, 2008
311 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Holding a small position in the stock - it 's all over the place this morning.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1261 posts
238 upvotes
$MGTI looks like a fun bet at these prices - beaten up crypto miner in USA, blackbox OTC market though.
I am a friendly Koodo customer and AMEX customer.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2008
4417 posts
2759 upvotes
Montreal
eldeejay wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 8:23 am
HIVE is a pump n dump. Just puttin it out there. it will never go up again now.
If you aren't out now, get out asap.

https://incakolanews.blogspot.ca/2017/0 ... ed-is.html
Pretty much every junior resource company operates like this. Athabasca Oilsands insiders were selling 1 penny and even 1/2 penny shares at the IPO for $18.00. Connected accredited investors with hundreds of thousands of dollars to put down routinely get these sort of deals and discounts. This is not any different than a gold/oil stock that hits billion dollar valuations on speculation they may strike oil or find the next big gold deposit because a producing mine is 2 miles away. If you're short, which sounds like you are with your fear mongering, it's best to cover before you get crushed. Ultimately this will follow the price of cryptos and has a ton of momentum.

The article you posted was published in September and had you shorted along the way at that time you'd have been annihilated. Oh, and don't bother with fundamental analysis of a speculative stock, it will make no sense and could still continue higher. I was around during dot.com, stocks with nothing but a website domain name and zero revenues or chance of revenues for years to come still had market cape of $10, 20 $30 billion US. You don't marry these stocks and tread very carefully if you're short...
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2733 posts
386 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
ottofly wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 10:35 pm
Pretty much every junior resource company operates like this. Athabasca Oilsands insiders were selling 1 penny and even 1/2 penny shares at the IPO for $18.00. Connected accredited investors with hundreds of thousands of dollars to put down routinely get these sort of deals and discounts. This is not any different than a gold/oil stock that hits billion dollar valuations on speculation they may strike oil or find the next big gold deposit because a producing mine is 2 miles away. If you're short, which sounds like you are with your fear mongering, it's best to cover before you get crushed. Ultimately this will follow the price of cryptos and has a ton of momentum.

The article you posted was published in September and had you shorted along the way at that time you'd have been annihilated. Oh, and don't bother with fundamental analysis of a speculative stock, it will make no sense and could still continue higher. I was around during dot.com, stocks with nothing but a website domain name and zero revenues or chance of revenues for years to come still had market cape of $10, 20 $30 billion US. You don't marry these stocks and tread very carefully if you're short...
I went long after the reverse merger and sold last week. That blog has done me well over the years giving heads up when pumps start and dumps start. Ive been in and out of HIVE and the dump starts now. Good luck to ya!
signature removed for inappropriate content
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2008
4417 posts
2759 upvotes
Montreal
eldeejay wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 6:38 am
I went long after the reverse merger and sold last week. That blog has done me well over the years giving heads up when pumps start and dumps start. Ive been in and out of HIVE and the dump starts now. Good luck to ya!
Oh yes, more unverifiable profits on a faceless forum.This place ooozes successful traders. Please post/upload all your confirmations of these alleged profits, I'd love to see how a successful trader such as yourself operates. Maybe learn few things from you. If you think the 'pump' is only a few weeks you are delusional. There are still over one hundred million shares in lockup at prices up to $2.80, rest assured these will all be profitable. Of all these new blockchain plays this is the only one that is actually mining rather than just putting the word 'blockchain' in a press release.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)