• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 11:06 am
Tags:
None
Mar 16, 2008
230 posts
106 upvotes
Arviat
I have invested in BTL because they have a real product.

I'm considering investing in LTV after info comes out regarding the testing results with their potential client list.

HIVE: Stay away, way overpriced IMHO. If you think there is money in crypto mining no need to buy HIVE just sign-up with Genesis directly and join one of their pools. Their site provides an online calculator showing what you can make depending on the investment you make.
Nov 25, 2016
87 posts
46 upvotes
elamalaka wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 4:11 pm
HIVE: Stay away, way overpriced IMHO. If you think there is money in crypto mining no need to buy HIVE just sign-up with Genesis directly and join one of their pools. Their site provides an online calculator showing what you can make depending on the investment you make.
Unfortunatly, all the contracts are sold out for all the coins.

I'm invested in Hive at 3 dollars. I'm pretty confident with it. I don't think investors would have put 115 millions at 3.15$ if they were not sure that the company had the power to make profits, lots of it. The next financials will tell the story.
Mar 16, 2008
230 posts
106 upvotes
Arviat
natrill wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 5:13 pm
Unfortunatly, all the contracts are sold out for all the coins.

I'm invested in Hive at 3 dollars. I'm pretty confident with it. I don't think investors would have put 115 millions at 3.15$ if they were not sure that the company had the power to make profits, lots of it. The next financials will tell the story.
What are you talking about all contracts are sold out!!

Just go to https://www.genesis-mining.com/ login or setup an account you can mine whatever you want Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash etc. They are all there you just need to buy some hash power using your cc and away you go. Exactly what HIVE does. Cut out the middle man and go direct.

All coins are available I just logged in and verified it.
Nov 25, 2016
87 posts
46 upvotes
That is what I see.

https://ibb.co/h9bBhR

It is the same for all the coins. Maybe I have to make an account to see the availability. I will try tonight.

Thank you for the tip.
Nov 25, 2016
87 posts
46 upvotes
natrill wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 7:18 pm
Here is another blockchain company that i really like and bought last friday at .32$.

Leonovus (LTV)
240 millions shares
80 millions market cap
stock price : 33 cents

This is a security company that have been developing their solution for the past several years and invested more than 20 millions in it. They also recently made a partnership to integrate blockchain in their existing solution to make it even more secure and decentralised.

To understand how this works, watch this video :

https://www.midasletter.com/2018/01/vid ... -software/

They had a 14 millions financing a few months ago at 50 cents and the stock price is now 33 cents. The new money will serve to help market the solution and hire sales people. The goal of the CEO is to have 100 millions in revenue in the next 36 months. It is a very lofty goal that will not be easy to achieve but if he succeeds, the stock price will be worth a lot more than what it is.

For me, just the fact that a group of investors that knows the company alot more than me were willing to put 14 millions at 50 cents makes me think that the stock will at least be a double from the actual stock price in the next year, if the market in general continue to be good.

The only negative that I see short term is that during the month of january, there will be some very inexpensive warrants (below 10 cents) that may be exerciced by their owners, putting pression on the stock price. So, it is possible that we will see under 30 cents for a couple of days. If this is the case, I will be buying a little more.

So, if you are interested, DO YOUR OWN DD. I think this one has potential. If you know the company and would like to add something, especially negative that I might not have seen, please do.

Good luck
Just posted on Seeking Alpha. Explains a lot better than me.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/413639 ... e-solution
Jan 16, 2009
322 posts
108 upvotes
Thoughts on BLOC? Pulled back quite a bit from the highs before today's news.

Global Blockchain Is Lead Investor in Kodak Coin

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 10, 2018) - Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. (TSXV: BLOC) (FSE: BWSP) (OTC Pink: BLKCF) ("GBT" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Company is the lead investor with a US$2.0M investment into the Kodak Coin, a compliant and fully-registered Initial Coin Offering (ICO). Kodak is the first major NYSE-listed corporation to be part of creating and implementing a Crypto currency. The Company has subscribed for all 8 million Kodak Coins that were available in the Pre ICO Stage I. Stage II Pre ICO opens tomorrow January 10th.The Coins are being offered by WENN Digital, in conjunction with its licensing partnership with Eastman Kodak.
Feb 4, 2017
549 posts
352 upvotes
Toronto
wayneg9999 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 2:06 pm
Thoughts on BLOC? Pulled back quite a bit from the highs before today's news.

Global Blockchain Is Lead Investor in Kodak Coin

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 10, 2018) - Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. (TSXV: BLOC) (FSE: BWSP) (OTC Pink: BLKCF) ("GBT" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Company is the lead investor with a US$2.0M investment into the Kodak Coin, a compliant and fully-registered Initial Coin Offering (ICO). Kodak is the first major NYSE-listed corporation to be part of creating and implementing a Crypto currency. The Company has subscribed for all 8 million Kodak Coins that were available in the Pre ICO Stage I. Stage II Pre ICO opens tomorrow January 10th.The Coins are being offered by WENN Digital, in conjunction with its licensing partnership with Eastman Kodak.
I actually bought BLOC @ 1.55. Got out today, thanks for the profit. I prefer BTL and LTV and going long with these 2.

Here is a good article on kodak coin: https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles ... kodakcoins
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
6306 posts
1580 upvotes
GTA
I've done very well in DM over the recent months and just got into CYX yesterday. Both have quite a bit of room to run given what's in the pipeline and are relatively under the radar compared to peers.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
2796 posts
350 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone looking at the Blockchain Foundry?
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19034 posts
1491 upvotes
IBM is pretty much the biggest blockchain stock you could buy right now. They have more people working on Blockchain than all of the other companies mentioned in this thread combined.

A company that is a huge leader in Blockchain and poised to reap big rewards, having NOTIHNG to do with crypto-currency bubbles.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=IBM+bloc ... 66&bih=645
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Nov 25, 2016
87 posts
46 upvotes
brunes wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 7:31 pm
They have more people working on Blockchain than all of the other companies mentioned in this thread combined.
At more than 150 billions valuation, I hope they do.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2005
3985 posts
2649 upvotes
Toronto
Any one have recommedations for pure blockchain stock with no ties to crypto currencies on the tsx?